Do French girls like black guys?

Do French girls like black guys?

Yeah probably

They better. Or there won't be a next generation of French people.

do they even like anything else?

Why do Norwegian girls like black men more compared to other Scandinavians?

I noticed that the few French girls who race mix are most of the time quite fat, or physically weird

Or perhaps they've been beaten or attacked with acid idk

Overall not really

I thought southern French women loved black guys

They don't.

But Sup Forums told me that its the hot french women that lust for BBC creampies.

Not true. My cousin married a Norwegian woman, and he always gets compliments in Norway.

Its hard in france for blacks guys because theres so many arabs to compete with, the white women mostly prefer the arabs. blacks still are in solid second though.

They only like blacks and muslims.
I'm not just saying this as a propaganda. I've been to many european countries and I haven't seen a single one with this many black/arab guy - white girl couples.7 couples out of 10 are like that
Keep lying to yourself maxime

All French women that spend holidays here have a nigger boyfriend. Tbh they are all fat but when I see a nigger it is always with a French women

I'm sorry but it's quite unusual that ethnic norwegians date blacks or muslims. It does happen, but rarely. Definitely rarer than in Sweden, not sure how it is in Denmark. When it does happen it's usually poor trashy girls who grew up in the same neighbourhoods as them.

I don't think so.

This is not how you handle breakups with your ex

French girls love all types of men who are strong and who can provide

Yes, it's common knowledge

Obviously some do.

How do you even quantify that?

What about italy?

Fuck off would you? We have plenty more black people than you do so naturally you'll see more mixed couples. That however does not mean that the average individual have a greater affinity for black people than Norwegians do.

No but french men do.

>non-attractive girls letting niggers fuck them

wow, what a surprise

I'm not French or I'm not a frenchman, then

no

Yes. But not as much as German and Swedish women do.

There are also interracial couples there if not as much as france but at least some of those are black female/white male couples

>No facetta nera gf
Just kill me tbqh, where in Italy did you go?

lol

Ventimiglia, Florance and San Marino

French girls are black guys.

They hate Americans in general. Pretend you're Canadian when you go. They won't notice then. Just a tip. I had to fake myself being Canadian everywhere in Europe.

It is how you handle white biches who do not give that reparation pussy.

This

Why don't people understand?

Eh bien, wow. Tu te rends compte que ce que tu dis est complètement stupide mon gars ?
évidemment que les français ne détestent pas les américains... arrêtes de regarder la télé.

No one likes nigger

Lmaoing at "Austrian" padanian cuckolds

Here in england YES. But mostly is a race fetish.