9 points behind mexico

>9 points behind mexico
>7 points behind Costa Rica
>level on points with Honduras
>only 1 ahead of Panama
AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA

no bully pls thank you

PuliGOD? More like pussybitch

>letting Mexico qualify by early September
lmao

>implying you would qualify in CONCACAF

>implying

>implying im english

dumb brazilian, you didn't even qualify for the euros!!

in what sport

soccer

>soccer

proxy off DeShawn

I said soccer so he won't mix it up with his version of football

>tfw only 3 pts for Russia 2018
>soccer
t. American with proxy

Yanks have to travel to Honduras next week as well. Even if they make the playoff slot no guarantee they'll get through that as the AFC teams are no slouches either.

>there's probably going to be an Australia/US playoff for the last WC spot

BANTERB OWL INCOMING

lol

>Saudi Arabia/USA playoff

Wait so all we have to do is finish ahead of Honduras and Panama?

>Euros and third worlders gloat about the US being bad at a sport they don't care about

>p-p-pay attention to our sport pls

>the saudis win
>USA blames iran

desu, i want them to qualify, a WC without memeing on USA would be boring

What does this mean? Are we last in our divison?

WW3 starts

>tfw soccer is dead in America again

>don't care about but still enter qualifying

>can finally stop pretending I care about poverty ball

>STARECAT.COM

>Brexit
?

I don't even know what you're referencing

shit

the usmnt has cancer fans who dont watch soccer, so idc if they lose

You don't care about it because you're bad at it

This holy fuck

>those desperate chicano spics that claim soccer is growing in America

Oh god my sides

they watch the usmnt that doesn't count as soccer?
everywhere in the world the majority of people doesn't really follow club football

you're talking to a brick wall, they don't care
and I applaud them for it

>pretending
>on an anonymous imageboard
Why?

Kek

so why didnt we all become soccer fans after we went to knockout stage in 2014?

APOLOGIZE

>they don't care

They only care when they're winning and don't care as soon as they're irrelevant. Much like the cowardice found only in the Jewish "people". I know they say pets look like their owners, but actually acting like them is very sad. Very, very sad in fact.

>concacaf: 3.5 spots
>conmebol: 4.5 spots

CONCACAF stronk!

no since they only watch int games
every real football country watches clubs play

If you had more spots, the competitive level of Conmebol would go down since most of the top 5 teams would coast and take it easy.

>Don't worry lads, PuliGOD is >world class

>World Cup
>not South American/European Cup

Agree, but why the qualifications need to be competitive? As long as the good NT are in the WC, they can be competitive there.

The whole world still watches anyway.

good

>soccer

Conmebol has the strongest teams because you're forced to fight every game for a qualifying spot and all those away games in hostile crowds prepares teams for international competition. I doubt Conmebol would be good if your qualifiers were more lax.

>limey tries to troll 'murican on Labor Day Weekend.

lol....you ass is /cfb/ now my son.

serves them right for paying money to watch dive-grass.

>college football
Imagine being subhuman-y and redneck enough to enjoy that garbage lol

bless your heart, did you not go to college? we can talk about your Katana collection if you'd like. I can even tell you what it's like to sleep with a girl.

>Did you not go to college?
>he actually thinks college students in serious majors like Stem majors waste their time watching that plebeian redneck nigger garbage
If I didn't go to college - or wasn't in an engineering program -I would probably be an avid collelge footbaww loser/janitor like you lol

i came here to laugh at you

>UNITED STATES OF literal CUC.KIA