It should have happened

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/06/michael-steven-sandford-donald-trump-las-vegas-rally-assassination-attempt-kill-arrest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's gonna turn out to be some rich Jew and this going to redpill so many people

i think i might actually know that dude.

and if he is who i think he is, he actually pretty much is a rich jew.

He's British

whats this

do we actually have a link or something

Hahaha he drove a black BMW 328i. Supreme Gentleman confirmed

heavy.com/news/2016/06/michael-steven-sandford-donald-trump-las-vegas-rally-assassination-attempt-kill-arrest/

ameriburgers, will this man be charged with attempted first-degree murder?

throw him from Trump Tower. let's show these muzzies how it's done.

>Throwing your life away over social media brownie points

Holy shit batman.

The final redpill: A Trump assassination and martyrdom would be the best thing ever for the alt-right.

He will be charged with city, county, state and federal laws, IMO.

Tyrone and Jamal will tear up dat brit boipussy

What a fucking cuck. I hope he gets raped to death in the prison showers.

eternal anglo fails again

Donald Trump is not going to build a fucking wall. Donald Trump is not going to remove kebab. Donald Trump is not going to make America great again, because his brand of alarmist, hot button politics are what is choking this country. Donald Trump is going to cause 2 years of political gridlock while he figures out that being the head of the executive branch requires a goddamn brain before he's impeached for tax fraud.

Every level of Trump's politics is a mess of nonsensical, narcissistic bullshit.
He may be the first president to ever defend his dick size on national TV.

He appeals to the largest magnitude of losers. The people who look at politics like a pissing contest and literally call candidates "beta cucks". He's a fucking bad Sup Forums meme come to life.

Prison rape is a meme.

How long until something is found in the Guccifer docs linking him and his actions directly to Hilliary?

>He may be the first president to ever defend his dick size on national TV.
perhaps

but he still isn't as odd as the president that peed outdoors and flashed his dick at people

Britcucks must apologize.

so close, yet so far...

Sounds like someone is jealous that America actually has a chance to get better.

You may as well start sucking Muslim dick now because now days French people are too much of a pussy to stop the Habbibs from taking over their country.

(P.S. It has already happened.)

We need to ban Britcucks from entering the country
Build that sea wall

There were literally no arguments in your post. All you did was state your opinions. I am willing to change my mind if you're willing to lucidly explain why it should be changed.

>He's a fucking bad Sup Forums meme come to life.
I can't tell if this is supposed to make me more likely or less likely to vote for him. It could go either way.

what a dumbass

lmao sure big guy

You'd think they are too busy fucking their own country to be fucking up ours too.

This is Canadian level real life shitposting.

Fucking bongs

kek

>man

Why cant he worry about brexit?

NOW POST THIS EVENT TO YIKYAK. It will bait other college kids into making threats that can be reported.

Why did he admit he wanted to kill the Don? He must be fucking retarded. I don't know what he would have got for trying to grab a police officer's gun but I do know it would've been a lot less than for attempted assassination.

explain your reasoning without emotional surge please. pic related is how I imagine you typing this

I can't imagine he would've gone through with it.
It's hard to take a life.

I agree.

He's pandering massively and the dummies are falling for it.

>implying pretty boys like him dont get raped in jail
lmao

they're already here

I know what a bonehead. And only 19. Either spilled the beans because he was afraid or he has a martyr complex.

Copy pasta. Move along

In the sense that meme magic is real, I guess.

I'd pay to watch that

Is the cop hurting him?

I just tried to see how far I could bend my arms behind my back while simulating being handcuffed and I couldn't get them to go that far back.

It looks like his shoulders are being hurt by that hold. Must be something they teach to the pigs. I wouldn't be surprised, their whole job is based around injuring people.

unfortunately normies don't see a difference between Jews and Whites.

the other day at the end of the basketball game the owner of the Cavs got up and made a speech or whatever w/ his whole family. Someone said something a long the lines of "oh yea, just like America, let the rich white guy hold the trophy instead of the players blah blah, racist blah."

I looked it up. The guy is Jewish. I told them, "he's not white, he's Jewish." they were like "no Jewish people are white."

mfw