/ilama/

Ask an Israeli who doesn't want to be an Israeli anything.

Yeah that's me from yesterday

Do you agree that the border between Afghanistan and Israel should be at the Euphrat?

remove ashkenazi from israel

How does it feel to be the winners of the ME?

Well what is it that you would like to be?

Why don't you move to Palestine?

What
I agree, let them move to other normal countries

Israel isn't a winner of anything
A citizen of an actual first world country.
Never heard of such a country

>Shilling your thread on unrelated threads
Pretty shameful, it shows you are becoming a jewish yourself.

Fuck you, genocidal zionist trash, death to Israel and USA

That's basic advertising though
>Death to Zionism, Israel and USA
Couldn't agree more

why dont you go back to russia

There's some personal family stuff going on there, even though that's a better option than Israel can't go there.
Also I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to survive for a week there because of mentality differences.

So now that you have us here....tell us a little about yourself...Have you always lived in Isreal? What specifically do you dislike about it?...etc

Free Palestine
Fuck Israel apartheid fascist state

Its unethical and I tought jewish (and british/americans) were all about that.

hi, I wonder how many people in your country actually support the barrier and colonization thing, and how many are against it?

>Tell us a little about yourself
What do you want to know?
>Have you always lived in Israel?
Since I was like 6
>Dislike
It's rapidly becoming a third world shithole

As long as I'm allowed to move to Canada freely Israel can burn to hell for all I care.

Why dont you go to a western country? Hell, even Mexico is decent for foreigners if they can earn a middle class wage. (Between 1.5k dollars a month).

What's unethical about basic advertising?
What colonization?

is it really so hard to immigrate to East Asia, EU or the US? I'm a third worlder with an EU passport so I don't know

Canada and USA are both zionist, criminal states committing genocide

Why is it becoming thirld world? The muslims?

How?

>As long as I'm allowed to move to Canada freely Israel can burn to hell for all I care.
You can't. We only accept Muslims.

t. ex-Israeli whose senpai moved to Canada 20 years ago

>What colonization?
Well, maybe I didn't used the good word, I didn't want to offend you, by colonisation I mean Israeli people who install in Palestinian territories. And also the "wall". What people in Israel think about it?

Economy is going to shit, 300% pricing on anything, nothing is allowed, impossible to buy a house, I'm not even talking about the whole national security (which doesn't exist anymore as terrorists literally won)

How do I move to leafland too? (my dad already has a plan but still)
Everyone thinks something else

lel subhuman poorfag.

what are you doing to advance your goal of not being israeli?

Im not an expert but there are places that have a nice quantity of foreigners, specially americans like Jalisco or Baja California. I dont know what can I recommend you for gaining money but getting paid in dolars is great, if the israelite currency is worth more then it would be an advantage as well.
>Economy is going to shit
I feel you
>300% pricing on anything
D-damn, that a lot.
>nothing is allowed
Like what? Like britbong tier of facism or what specifically isnt allowed?
>which doesn't exist anymore as terrorists literally won
How and why?

>Be a Jew
>Be a fucking povvo anyway

cannot make this shit up

t. ra'anani ashkenazi hitechist masterrace

It used to be easy in the late 90s but now you need to be a refugee or prove you're poor/dumb/both to get a good status here.
I know lots of good educated Europeans (including a white british couple who used to share a place with me) who came to Canada, completed education IN Canada, found jobs in Canada and are still on a waitlist for permanent residency while Syrians and Iraqis get them handed out upon arrival.
Maybe try after the next elections. How old are you?

My dad has a plan on how to move but I need to finish military first (in 7 months)
Worse than britbong fascism

I'm 20 but I'm not moving anywhere without at least my dad

b0mp

What do you want to be?

A citizen of an actual first world country where I can work at a shit job and have enough cash for my daily wants.

>dat feel when moving to berlin soon

>museums, architecture, women, nature

Feels good tell you h'what

How though, also I don't really care about architecture or anything like that

>current unemployment of just 4.3%, nearing full employment
>GDP growth of 3.6% in 2016, among the highest of the developed countries

> I don't really care about architecture or anything like that

I just want good standards of living, good climate, and being able to work at a shit job and paying for my daily wants.

Bad architecture lowers the standard of living/quality of life.

I wouldn't mind living in an ancient commieblock as long as it's mine, it's cheap and I have air conditioning + electricity in it.

Unless you're a fedoralord contrarian hipster I see no reason why you'd be interested in that sort of shit

Got that sweet sweet EU citizenship. At least until Romania fucks off the union

You can come to my country and marry me if you want h3h3 girl

Commieblocks are fucking cancer, roach-infested elevated no-creativity shitholes

>Arabs
Stay away
I don't care about creativity if the place is mine and I've got all I want in it.

is this girl cute

> implying turkey is any less of a shithole than Israel

You guys are literally a dictatorship

Are you a qt?

Because living in "roach-infested elevated no-creativity shitholes" isnt a good objective in life, but if Israel is somehow worse than that I guess Israelite user could enjoy it.

No is this girl cute?

That's subjective

Nice life goals there f am

If you're talking about owning a whole commieblock building then sure that sounds workable
But a ran-down and dark "apartment" isnt exactly my idea of achievement

procure the evidence please

Well I'm out for today, hopefully I'll actually read a book instead of being on the fucking internet

Those are not my life goals you dumb t*rk, I was referring to the israelite user.

>dumb t*rk
go fuck yourself you inbred wetback spic, you need to work on expressing yourself. in no way did that post imply that that wasn't a good achievement

Question: will you join me when we start getting rid of the perilious vermin known as the jewish race, locally known as THOSE FUCKING KIKESĀ”?

Bmp

The thread is still alive, nice.

Send me a picture of your hot Jew cousin

Here's your (You)