Mfw other Star Wars "fans" think a Han Solo stand alone film is a good idea

>mfw other Star Wars "fans" think a Han Solo stand alone film is a good idea
Please god, no. I hope Disney cancels it. I'm so angry right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0y0g55PIMqY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm not crazy about the idea but it could work

but it could also easily be fucking terrible

give me a movie that's like Days of Thunder but it's about podracers/podracing instead

>could easily be fucking terrible
It will. Are they going to release a new movie every year until they fill the 20 year gap between Revenge Of The Sith and A New Hope? Will we learn about every single thing that every character was doing during that time?

Wasn't there going to be a Boba Fett film? I thought that could actually work, like Dredd.

All I want for this movie is to show us how he got the scar on his chin.

Fuck I'd watch this

it's true, they are shills. all of them

The thought of someone besides Harrison Ford playing Han Solo is absurd and a little infuriating. Who the fuck asked for this? Why not just create a NEW smuggler character instead of shitting on an iconic one?

I'm also amazed that they cast Eyebrows Mcghee as the love interest after her disasterous appearance in that Terminator sequel.

we already saw in that indiana jones and the last crusade.

>Who the fuck asked for this? Why not just create a NEW smuggler character instead of shitting on an iconic one?

Fanboy nostalgia + nerd completionism (i.e. the obsession with understanding absolutely every possible event that happened to a character)

Podracing was the worst thing about Phantom Menace next to Jar Jar. Everytime I marathon the saga I skip over that entire sequence.

Thoughts?

i just want a movie about the most powerful jedi in the entire order

obi-wan

Well Disney hates the prequels, they will just be doing OT stories which I hope to God they don't and change their ways.

Harrison Ford IS Han Solo.
This guy can fuck off.

My thoughts exactly.

No it's a fucking bad idea.

Just do a Darth Revan and Darth Plageuis film

If you're gonna cast some fucker who doesn't look like the character why not go with Karl Urban?

Will it finally break Mike?

>Emilia Clarke is in this movie
DROPPED SO FAST

You do realise they are trying to make 3 Young Han Solo films right?

JUST FUCK MY FRANCHISE UP COMPLETELY AND LOSE THE FAN BASE

I NEED Guillermo del Toro's Godfather-esque Jabba the Hutt epic. That sounds amazing.

>people actually want movies about Han and boba fett
These are terrible ideas, wasn't part of the cool aspect of these characters that we didn't know a lot about them?

has anyone sent him these edits? I'm currious about how they would react

Yes, but now they have to do it for Solo. That is the least they can do since this movie will likely be terrible.

>people actually want movies about Han and boba fett
literally not one fan ever wanted this. fact

But since Disney has no idea how to please the fanbase, since they hate the prequels so much, they think to themselves "HEY EVERYONE LOVES HAN SOLO SO LET'S MAKE 3 YOUNG HAN SOLO FILMS AND A BOBA FETT SPIN OFF"

DUDE EL FLOPPO LMAO

It will be. He'll be emasculated by a woman who is better at everything than him. He'll make a fool out of himself trying to sleep with her because while we think she's obnoxious and repulsive, he thinks she's amazing. He'll make various quips and she'll finish all of them in a witty, smug manner. She'll have more screentime than him.

Let's not forget that there'll be constant winks at the camera too.

> "I always shoot first."
> "The force isn't real. And even if it was, what would you do with it? Choke people with your mind? Come on."
> "Yeah those guys are evil. We should find out what they're up to. Probably some kind of plan with an evil codename like... death star. Nah, that'd be too much. Never going to happen."

>I'm currious about how they would react
Why do you think he made 3 videos stating his anger about Rogue One?

I'm not a huge fan of the prequels, but I'd be up for an Obi-Wan solo flick with McGregor.

youtube.com/watch?v=0y0g55PIMqY

>sci-fi/fantasy saga
>only focus on human characters
>plot is muh death star, muh drama
>cool aliens only appear for 3 seconds in the establishing shots
FUCK

Chirst, you're absolutely correct. I'm dreading this disaster even more now.l

>original trilogy
>prequel trilogy
>sequel trilogy
This is fine. It's nice and clean.

>LE STAR WARS STORIES
>LE HAN SOLO TRILOGY
Why the fuck do we need these?!

Why not I'd rather they fuck around with the prequel films because then it wouldn't be affecting shit I cared about.

Better this than having more movies in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises though.

Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

what books dumbass

It'll be more kino than TFA and R1, that's for sure.

So I'm guessing that all this bullshit is Kathleen Kennedy's fault?

I truly wish George didn't sell out. I'd take his autistic cringe anyday over shit nobody wants like a Han Solo origin story.

Star Wars deserves the dullest pasta more than Harry Potter t͏͏b͏͏h

are you guys retarded?

they aren't making the movies for you autists, they're making the movie for normal people who go and see movies and they'll make a fuck ton of money doing it.