Alright Americans. What would you trade us for Alberta...

Alright Americans. What would you trade us for Alberta? Keep in mind the Oil alone is worth enough to bankrupt the Saudi's. Fair offers only.

I'm not gonna reply to fucking Leafs this is for Americans.

Get fucked kike

Take California.

If it had any value I would trade you some Pork Miso Ramen.

But fuck Canada and fuck everyone living in Canada . You are hands down the shittiest people to live next to.

Why trade when annexation is a possibility

You can't offload your burdens here, fuck off

user has a point OP. Why trade?

Florida here, get fucked canada. Stay off our beaches.

Those provinces are cool and would fit in well with the Midwestern states. The rest of your country besides the Yukon can get fucked.

Can SK come too?

Maybe redneck albertans would buy it but The Canadian people wouldn't allow it. Let alone the United Nations. You'd be found in violation of every international non-aggression pact.

>UN
LOL

>implying you wouldn't mind being annexed for liberation from the liberals and french wannabes

>Tricking us into buying the ashy remains of your land.
Nice try leaf

How about you give us Alberta. Its not a question.

The UN doing anything ever, kek.

>UN
LOL

Alberta here, we'd gladly be annexed by TRUMP

I'm in Alberta. Trade us to the states.

I think I can comfortably call it:
The reason for insane over consumption of oil from the middle east as well as the lack of domestic oil are strategy to drain the middle east of the vital oil resource while maintaining domestics for emergency. Like a much bigger strategic reserve. Which also makes sense becauee its not just the middle east thats getting tapped into. Once the oil runs out, what is that money going to buy? How could a nation in the area make war against a particular upcoming evil regional power..............

I'll give you half the population of china and india.

Their is a lot of social justice faggotry in Alberta despite being a blue collar province.

>A FUCKING LEAF

when has that ever stopped us?

I need some
> (You)'s
And some thoughts, friends.

Take Portland. Those faggots love you enough as it is. We don't want your shitty teams though.

I don't get why the F you guys don't secede. EVERY other province leeches off of Alberta's oil and yet they keep on bashing you guys about the environment

we'll trade you michigan

We'll trade you a bill of rights.
You'd get some cool guns and no solider could be quartered in your house without your consent.
I think it's a fair trade compared to what you have now.

>not invading canada
why would we trade? WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT

albertan here

fucking please