Was he autistic?

Was he autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQo0fBzMO8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He actually scored with Tasha IIRC. So definitely not.

Do you think the Rape Gangs ever raped her?

Haven't seen that episode. Only heard of le rape gangs.
God, we need more trek threads.

better to be autistic than stuck in Harry potter, one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises.

Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

hmm... interesting

Oh I've seen it

You could see it from a point of view that Tasha raped Data while under Polywater intoxication

Potterhater is a Star Trek fan...

He was robotistic.

Nice copy pasted review

Data was actually an android, not a robot. Nice try though. Real nice try. You almost made a good Carlos face image pun/joke, but you did fall short (see first sentence).

An android is a sophisticated robot.

Also for joke purposes it still works.

why are klingons so cool

Granted she pretty much raped him. He literally didn't do anything to score, she initiated everything. Also she wasn't her self.

Because they are hybrid space vikings/samurai bound by honor to try and get to space Valhalla

Klingons are proto-Space Marines in a way

An android is an robot in the form of a human

Why so many Star Trek thread now?

I'm actually glad, started watching for the first time yesterday, can't believe I haven't watched this before, 2017 is Star Trek year for me

Business as usual.

They're Russians

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FACCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE

no theyre imperial japs. did you see klingons talking about taking down the proletariats?

I think she came back to life in order to go back in time to the Enterprise C where she was raped by Romulan RAPE GANGS and gave birth to a Romulan with blond hair who used a holographic Spock to fool people.

I heard Chekov call them Cossacks on multiple occasions.

Make it so

This was when they were standins for Soviets in the TOS before the ridges (yes I know it was a gene virus)

The films and beyond made them space samurai/vikings

do cossacks eat sushi and talk all day about my samurai honor and gut people with sharp swords? iie, senpaii gugugu

Who's your Trek OTP?

What are you dumb?

Seven/Locutus

Klingon episodes are the best

Bashir is the closest thing I've had to actual gay feelings for a man.

FULLY
U
N
C
T
I
O
N
A
L

You forgot your trip.

CAN I JUST GET A JOB?

Is G-Man part of the Q Continuum

He's not smug enough

I'm not BashirFaggot but we'd get along swimmingly.

No he was an android you dipshit.

An android is a sophisticated autist.

>just got started with voyager
>only 4 episodes so far
>prime directive violation opportunities: 2
>times the prime directive was violated: 2
>time-travel episodes: 1 + 1 time-travel-ish
>jarjarbinks-tier characters: 1
Just like TNG and DS9, this gets better over time, right? right?

Data/Geordi

Garak/everyone

The EMH(Doctor) has some of the best Trek episodes, as well as The Year of Hell arc, and Seven of Nine's episodes.
If you stop watching a series at any point I will smash your penis

Seven of Nine kind of improves things.

I'm praying that you know that picture is a Community reference.

>watching ds9
>this episode comes on
Gee bill
TWO Sinatra songs in a star trek episode?

It really made me think.

>The EMH(Doctor) has some of the best Trek episodes
I can see why, that doctor character is already my favorite thing just after watching these very few episodes.

>stop watching a series at any point
I already started, this isn't happening.

I do

Why are you praying though? I feel pretty autistic for not understanding your choice of words tbf

Is A Matter of Honor the most underrated TNG episode?

Q is Qute!!!

I meant to convey that I was desperately hoping that you didn't just find that image randomly and think it was funny enough to save it without getting the reference.

If it weren't a reference to an existing joke it would be pure cringe.

I love Voyager I don't give a fuck.

But the Kazon are the worst antagonist in all of Star Trek, not a single good episode with them, I skip all that when rewatching. The show picks up when they (and Kes) fuck off and is at it's best with Seven of Nine.

The Doctor remains the best character through all seven seasons.

What I wouldn't give to be one of the boys with an IQ of 2005.

>tng: room with the glow tube is main engineering
>ds9: room with the glow tube is engine room
What

It's awesome and so is its companion piece Sins of the Father

oh is it """awesome"""???

tell us more how its """awesome""" and go into exact detail PLEASE.

Ahh. Yeah I agree.

Was kinda hoping maybe you liked Community desu

It gave great insight into the culture of Klingons, really breathed life into them by showing different personalities among them, showing that they're curious about other races as humans are, showing that they laugh and make jokes just like anyone else. The script itself is pretty tight, full of well-placed setups and payoffs, such as Ensign Mendon's Benzite practices leading to the snafu with the Pagh, or Riker's transmitter being used in his keikaku to take control of the ship. Riker's personality as a go-getter and pioneer was fleshed out in a cool way, and that exchange at the dinner table between him and the Klingons was one of the all-time greatest scenes in Trek.

The only bitches that are autistic are those that get done riding his mechanical dick

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of the show.

Yes, but not to the degree that you are

Wew

Well I don't want to ruin a trek thread but I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. I tried posting here about it about a year ago and got told to gtfo pretty much

What do you guys think of Camp? Did it really deserve a 1.6?

This picture gets me so hot

Also now that I think about it, maybe I missed something important or maybe they explain this later in detail, but why did they blow up that Caretaker thing again?
They already had the sand-klingons attack under control, and the array self-destruction sequence was interrupted by it.
They could have completely deflect the attack, take any time they needed to research a way to go back home, then plant some explosives or whatever to be triggered a few minutes/hours after they're gone.
Bam, safe back home with Maquis scum under custody and no prime directive violation because array is kill after all.

seems pretty low but I wouldn't have rated it too high either

I'm feeling a strong 2 to 3 on this one

>tfw no gf

Behold the folly of letting a machine post on a website for humans.

DR BASHIR I'M FCA

PLAY DAUMJAUT

>Underrated
Isn't it considered one of the best?

I think it's funny that TNG gets bashed for being shit early on, but by the second season it was already hitting some home runs, and this is without standing on the shoulders of anything. DS9 picks up faster, but it already had a lot of crucial universe-building and framework laid out by TNG.

Can Data ejaculate?

He cums oil i ecpect

First good episode.

Measure of a Man is a joke.

>First good episode
No it isn't, you fucking persistent troll.

we've always had a lot of star trek threads

here, have a fun clip
youtube.com/watch?v=LQo0fBzMO8Y

Watch the episode titled "the thaw" (I believe its in season 2) to see what a good episode of voyager is like. Skipping ahead to that episode won't spoil anything.

>swimmingly.

Fuck off, we know it's you now for certain.

what was his retard makers name again

i would imagine he has some kind of DNA/organic material that is derived from him, which he is able to either produce or is able to preserve somehow.

it is likely he can impregnate a woman successfully.

otherwise 'fully' sexually functional wouldn't be accurate, and data is usually very thorough in his responses.

or perhaps data is like an incubus, perhaps he steals semen from the crewmates while they sleep and uses it to fill he refrigerated semen tanks, located where testicles would be on a human male.

Someone have the Dr. Soongh penis sculpting pasta?

>gave birth to Sela*

welcome

First good episode.

Stuff like 0101010011 or whatever is ok at best.

>it's that one permanently-angry poster who has Unix timestamps for all their filenames
>and who always says "we"
You think you're in any position to criticize anyone else?

You think investigative poster-identifying is a real thing?

>why did they blow up that Caretaker thing again?

Well, Frodo, we don't exactly know seeing as it wouldn't have mattered because the Ocampa are a race that will die off unless genetically engineered to have more than one child.

We assume that Janeway doesn't know this and let's her morals do stupid things to her will to survive BUT she did destroy something that had immense power and the last people you'd want messing with it are the Kazon..

BUT

The Kazon didn't even have FUCKING WATER. How could a race that can't find or create water work such a device? And why is it never brought up again about the Kazon's issue with water?

Why is it that Harry Kim and B'Elanna's neck and wrist disease just goes away magically and is never talked about thereafter? Guess Doc just cleared it up with a hypospray like in Threshold.

Caretaker is the worst pilot for starting off the series just as it would continue for the next few years or at least until season 3-4..completely hare brained and patched together like a it was written by a stressed out multi-tasking psychopath.

What is the creepiest trek scene/moment in your opinion?

From what I've seen, I'd say the parts of season three episode three of TNG ("The Survivors") when Troi got the song from the music box stuck in her head and it was torturing her.

>What is the creepiest trek scene/moment in your opinion?
That fucking protoplasmic centipede from Nothing Human had me squirming.
Anything with long crawly legs gets to me.

My OTP bromance is Bashir/Obrien. But Data/LaForge had me shed a tear when Data was saying goodbye to him in Measure of a Man.
Actual OTP though would have to be Troi/Riker.

Also Klingons are alright, but Ferengi have the GOAT episodes. Everytime I seen a Ferengi on screen I can't help but smile. Except for that littleshit midget on DS9 who always hangs out with Syskos kid. he's annoying like 90% of the time.

Also anyone find it weird that almost everyone that is casted as a Ferengi is a jew?

Klingons aren't japs or russians, they're mongolians

They're all three, depending on what series you watch and who's writing which episode.

>Ferengi had the GOAT episodes
Does "Rascals" count as a Ferengi episode?
:^)

>Except for that littleshit midget on DS9 who always hangs out with Syskos kid. he's annoying like 90% of the time.
Perhaps you failed to notice that the moon is primarily (if not entirely) composed out of paper.

>Perhaps you failed to notice that the moon is primarily (if not entirely) composed out of paper.
you're referencing Its Only a Paper Moon but what's this mean in relation to guy's comment?

It means that Nog is great.

Perhaps I should have said that they have a heart of stone, since Nog became a Top Tier character ever since the episode Heart of Stone.

or should I say "you've activated a dispersal node".

Rascals is a kino masterpiece.

Nog's character does suck pretty badly up until he joins Starfleet.

Prior to that, he's just saying hue-mon every third line and licking jumja sticks.

Red squad episode was cringe.

>Red squad episode was cringe.
It's designed to show why the JJ Abrams movies don't work, and it does an excellent job of doing so.