Who do I vote for Ausfags? I haven't paid any attention at all. To me they both seem fucking godawful

Who do I vote for Ausfags? I haven't paid any attention at all. To me they both seem fucking godawful.

Other urls found in this thread:

minus18.org.au/
youtube.com/watch?v=v8D79TkfQUI
youtube.com/watch?v=r1Ivp-A413A
liberal.org.au/latest-news/2016/06/13/coalition-deliver-1-billion-boost-protect-great-barrier-reef
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just write your own name on the ballot and vote for yourself.

If you're in SA vote Nick Xenophon Team, if you're in any other state vote Katters, Nationals, Liberal Democrats, or family first.

I'm in Queensland and voting One Nation.

don't vote for any of these, except maybe Nick hedgehog

christfags go

Neither.
We're absolutely fucked.
There is no lesser evil.

Honestly, the only true vote that matters is one written in as "Donald J. Trump."

>inb4 Trump wins because he gets the most votes

I've studied your politics a bit, and jesus you're fucked

So which candidate is the most UnAustralian? Bob Katter for PM, I know that, right?

They are both shit. Vote for Xenophon and preference Labor over Liberal.

>Lib Dems
>Katters
>Nationals
>Overtly christian
Why I am I a christfag for suggesting these faggot?

I'm voting for whoever fixes our shitty Internet speeds, I don't give a fuck about anything else coz our politicians are fucked.

>To me they both seem fucking godawful.

They are.

I really don't want another change in government so soon but the liberal party is just as fucked as labor. Both are inept and our country is going down the tube. Think I'll vote for labor because my life is less likely to be noticeably impacted for the worse with them at the helm.

>preference Labor over Liberal
You realise Labor are communists? Not that I think Liberal are good, but curious how you came to that conclusion.

vote for the fag who ate the onion

just write his name in

Vote for Shorten. They're both shit and there's way better parties yes, but voting for a different party is a waste since they got no chance. Vote for the lesser of two evils.

>ask my single mother who works a factory job that pays her 48,000 a year why she votes for liberal
>shes doesn't have a proper answer she just gets super defensive

How likely are Labor to let more mussie cunts into the country?

The answer is she's a dumbass brainwashed by the Daily Telegraph and the myriad of Liberal radio stations.

With labour its only gonna get worse, they wanna increase the immigration quota to 50,000 from the 30,000 it is now or something plus they're pushing all that progressive shit in schools fuck that

Preference Greens, Liberal and Labor last on the Reps ballot.

Vote below the line for the senate and stop before you get to the major parties.

Or just spoil your vote. They're about equally as valid.

They want to let in all the refugees
See:

Very likely, those cunts are backed by the greens for fuck sake

Pretty sure she votes them because my grandparents do .

Less likely if anything. Turnbull does nothing but crumble under peer pressure, he'll increase the amount to look better on the world stage.

australia should become part of usa imo

how would aussies feel about that

Do you live in Queensland?

If so it's because Rupert Murdoch and News Ltd told her so and didn't even do it with subtlety.

Looks like another election where I vote Independents based on their party names then.

Define "progressive shit" Are my children going to be taught how to use their correct pronouns?

>Queensland

It's the same in NSW.

more. labor are becoming more progressive in order to stop losing votes to the greens. shorten is a complete idiot who couldn't organise a chook raffle. he will go soft on border protection and you'll see the boats arrive again.

I'd vouch for that if God Emperor Trump is elected desu. Either that or I'd just move to the US.

Maybe when you guys get candidates that aren't even worse than ours.

Basically I forgot the details but remember when that one senator got his office trashed for stopping this education bill or whatever by sjws that's the thing I'm talking about they want to teach kids about gender and feminism. Why at my kids school they actually had a week dedicated to the Syrian crisis where they told them that we should let them all in! This is in labour led SA

I think she does it not because of her situation but because of how she was raised private schools, rich lifestyle her parents vote Liberal and she doesn't want to disappoint my grandparents she is to scared to even smoke in front of them.

true our politicians are shit tier

it would be dank though in some ways likek you would have way better gun laws and self defence laws

I didn't know there were so many CEOs on Sup Forums, because CEOs are the only ones benefiting from a liberal government.

This site is one of the major sources cited in all the Safe Schools material

minus18.org.au/

What a fucking stupid assertion. Would you like to back up your accusation with anything or be an ignorant prick?

your children will be brainwashed everyday. they'll come home and you'll wonder what the fuck they are being taught. best of luck m8.

It's because they're both awful. Screw the system, vote fast trains party.

When are Australians going to wake up and realize you can vote for parties other then the major ones?

Vote Labor then.

Stick to American politics fag

Ahahaahahah what the fuck is this? An out of touch website pandering to kids under 18 pretty much encouraging them to be gay or chop their dicks off?

We've come too far. We're on a fast track to becoming Sweden. What countries are left that are untouched by Islam and SJW? Japan? Korea?

Which party will let me live off centrelink without forcing me to work for free in some piss stinking St Vinnies?

Labor.

This.

What shits me is that at least 90% of Sup Forums posters are being locked out of the housing market due to negative gearing and yet they wont demand those laws be changed because they're too racist to care about anything other than immigration policy.

the kill yourself party. you vote for them by necking yourself.

Did you see the controversy a few months ago on Q&A where they showed an article teaching kids how to bind their chests?

And this shit is ENCOURAGED by the "safe schools" program.

If Anthony Albanese was labor leader I would vote for them in a heart beat.

>curious how you came to that conclusion
I need Labor in to protect my autismbux m8. You can't trust these liberal cunts to leave a NEET alone.

No, now go back to work and pay my salary.

Other than denying perverts the chance to check out supple young tits, what's wrong with chest binding?
It's not like it's a particuarly ahrd thing to teach someone too.

Did you not watch qanda? He roasted that question. If you want rapefugees then vote Labour.

what you've failed to realise is that that any vote that makes the major parties more marginalised is a good vote. Sure your votes end up going to the major parties anyhow, but might as well up the pressure.

>Supporting the Labor Left factional leader
>Supporting One Nation

Ok.

not everyone is a cuck like you.

Its not hard to teach someone to tie a rubber band around their balls if they have "testicle dysphoria" either.

Alright mate, I will.
Shorten is Toronto the unions, who while working forbworkers rights are great, but any political influence is a disaster.
Turnbull had a fantastic shot, but the deals he has made with Scott Morrison and the right wing of Liberal has tied his hands and left him electioneering on the efforts of Abbott.
The greens are a fucking joke.
The nationals too busy licking the arse of the liberal party and staring at Barnaby Joyce in sad eyed acceptance.
T minor parties running for Senate have fuck all chance of forming government, they are running to be the checks and balances on the house of reps.
I say again, there is no lesser evil and we are fucked.

If you care about the economy vote liberal. If you want handouts and degeneracy vote Labor/Greens.

One Nation or KAP, please.

Your Turnbull is John Key-lite, and he's a much better option that Shorten.

have you been to america? Fuck off

But they are also not going to destroy medicare by slowly (read: in the next budget) using the money to provide tax breaks for wealthy friends so that alone is enough for me

>Preference Labor over Liberal.

NO, KYS.

Don't listen to this fucking idiot OP. Turnbull is FAR better than Shorten and its not even close. He's not even a bad PM and he's on the right track with his policies.

Either vote 1 Libs and whoever else you want after, or use the first couple of preferences on meme parties and then preference Libs over Labor and Greens last.

They even have a YouTube channel, which is mainly trannies talking about their life. I'm cringing already without even watching any.

>preference Labor over Liberal.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

It really saddens me how quickly things have changed.

I finished high school 10 years ago and this shit was completely unheard of. There were no gay or trans students and even the idea of it was completely absurd, and this was in a fucking public school in a major city.

Even my younger sister who finished 8 years ago said this shit never happened.

What the fuck is going on?

please please dont vote for the liberals i dont care who you vote for just not them they only have corprate and rich australians interests at heart they are shameless about there corprate tax cuts all they do is make the rich richer at our expense

youtube.com/watch?v=v8D79TkfQUI

Rich boys, or retards that read the newspaper too much? I wonder.

House prices have nothing to do with negative gearing. Our inflated housing prices are due to planning policies that aim to restrict greenfield development in faovour of infill development. They do this by making it illegal to develop most rural land, zoning only very small areas for residential development. Demand remains the same, but supply is limited - driving up the cost.

Preference both Labor and Liberal last. Well, maybe Greens below them, but Labor, Liberal and Greens should be your bottom 3.

Vote 1 Shooters and Fishers, ALA, Australia First, or One Nation.

says that loser than wants to live off the taxpayer.

Fuck off back to Rebbit you dumb cunt.

Question to any of the people unironically voting for the Labor party (LMFAO). Why exactly are you voting for such a shitty person to be PM when he's got such crappy economic policies?

Answer this without using the word "NBN" or using the "trickle down" meme that doesn't exist.

Why can't there be a main party that says they're going to stop selling our land to China and stop letting Refugees into our country because I've seen the type of Refugees that are being let in I went to a public school that got a lot of them and they're literal trash, arrogant and have a thug mentality to them especially those fucking sudanese niggers.

>i live here

pls help

yep i think he should have won the leadership he reminds me of the good old days of when bob hawke skulled pints on TV and top quality banter by paul keeting
youtube.com/watch?v=r1Ivp-A413A

I'm guessing rich boy since you're not at work. You're no different to the dole bludgers, except that you get your money from daddy.

why do you think im from reddit i just want to go to the doctors without paying

john howard cant handle the banter

Curse you all for making me know that this exists.

I don't know mate, but it looks like their agenda won't stop until it infects everyone.
I don't remember things being like that at high school (left 2 years ago). Gay people were a thing, they just didn't really exist at school. And the ones that did "happened" to be walking stereotypes (including that annoying droney gay voice.

I think after Caitlyn Jenner, everyone started virtue signalling. This can only end in 2 ways; the gay takeover, or a hard-line stance.

It's a liberal cock sucker, he can't formulate intelligent arguments.

t.Low educated labor NEET that doesn't use grammar.

>"MUH TRICKLE DOWN"
>MUH CORPORATE INTERESTS!!!

How are others getting richer at how expense?

We are far more regulated than the USA where corporations, CEO and executives are able to get extravagant salaries and where income inequality is actually a problem. We don't have this problem, and corporate taxes are not going to cause an explosion of income inequality you NEET faggot.

>trust fund kiddo confirmed

Listen up you little shit. Its kids like you that put Liberals in power because you thought it would be better than those Labor clowns running our country with their LEADERSHIP disputes and why Im probably going to die without being able to pay medical bills.

Gillard passed something like the most legislation in recent political history or something like that

>make the rich richer at our expense

how tho? what is wrong with corporate tax cuts?

>$5 payments are going to ruin my life.

Kek. Barely anyone even needs to pay the fees.

If you want there to still be the great barrier reef vote labor

Isn't paying the gap normal?

That's how its been my whole life. Are there seriously people out there who can't spring for $5 when they go see their GP?

Trump

>Im probably going to die without being able to pay medical bills.

You aren't living in the US.

How is this remotely a possibility? You have to pay an extra $5 for going to the doctors (which you probably don't even have to pay)?

Last time I checked, the Libs aren't cutting your health insurance and you wont be dying in the streets from any diseases. Stop being so melodramatic.

That's bullshit. A cursory glance at the sprawl of any of the capital cities and their incredible sprawl is enough to show you that development is more or less completely unencumbered in Australia.

Of course, it could be loosened EVEN MORE like pic related (Houston) so you spend $50,000 a year on petrol instead of of your house :)

Negative gearing though, has everything to do with housing prices. It allows people with two or more houses to claim the interest they pay on their mortgage against their taxable income. Furthermore the capital gains tax discount means they pay less tax on the increased value of that property when they go to sell it. These massive, ridiculous incentives fuel speculation and demand in the housing market, without ever increasing supply - thus the price goes up.

Meth heads and Abos, and generally all the biggest welfare recipients out there. Shit's fucked, our entire healthcare system is geared to help druggies and coons, but fuck you if you're middle class.

liberal.org.au/latest-news/2016/06/13/coalition-deliver-1-billion-boost-protect-great-barrier-reef

Wew.

>Le stigma against conservative parties protecting the environment meme.

How about we all form our own party, we'll make it a military junta styled government, we don't even need to win the election we'll just take shit over.

After we're in we can invade New Zealand, systematically take over all the countries weaker than us till we're big enough to invade China and USA and Russia. I'm tired of Australia being small and irrelevant, I want to be a world power.

You are an utterly retarded faggot, do you realise that?

Australian cities are higher density than US cities, and the most expensive Australian cities are those with the highest densities - Sydney and Melbourne. They are expensive, and high density, because of decades of restrictive "anti-sprawl" land use policies.

Yet sprawl is a good thing. People want to live in an affordable home with a backyard, not in a high rise dog box.

We must permanently abolish these planning policies.

Most of Sup Forums probably rents and scraping negative gearing will raise rent prices