Should I major in Accounting or become an Electrician?

Should I major in Accounting or become an Electrician?

What's more redpilled? What are the redpilled careers?

Either one is a good choice, but I think accounting will win out if you can handle the boredom and numbers and papers

Accounting is a job for white slave monkeys. Electrician, maybe.

What he did

Careers cant be redpilled, only lifestyles.

>What's more redpilled? What are the redpilled careers?
time to make life choices based on the input of others on a chinese mangamu website.

there are no redpilled careers. You're still a slave to that pay check. True financial independence is being an asset to society. so essentially this

whoa i got a ton of dubs niggers

Triple dubs of truth

Not accounting, do finance.

You should familiarize yourself with automatic weaponry.

It's quadruple dubs of enlightenment, you illiterate.

I'd advise you to take an intro to accounting class before considering. It'll be a test of your Jew skills at moving numbers around on paper. But seriously, you have to kind of have a knack for it - I didn't.

>accounting
>making a career out of counting someone else's money

Is there a more cucked job?

checked

Something you can freelance, and that's difficult to learn. I.E. many customers, not much of competition because of difficulty. View your career as a business, and see if there would be a demand for your services.

I'd say any kind of computer engineering, advanced trades, niche law/ consulting, etc.

computers can do accounting

Accountant here. Idk how things are there, but I guess they're similar.

The pay is good but it's SOOO fucking boring. You basically become a "numbers lawyer" and an IRS bitch. I dropped that shit and became a freelance translator.

>combooter can account so its useless xD
I hate this meme. There's still some stuff in accounting that NEEDS human input to filter out the logical discrepancies. Not all things can be computerized

In Australia elections that work plc programming in warehouses or factorys earn $90-$150K.
If you want a raise tell them you want to become a enginer.
But this is Australia so trades are the way to go.

Accounting.

It is a bit boring job but you will have secure job in every imaginable economic downturn scenario. It is the only part of the economy that is constantly needed and on the rise

Bia Posting!

>she is Bia Arantes, your average brazilian girl

Accountants can and are being replaced by machines. Like most other unskilled labor jobs.

You should pick NEET.

>no working for mr. shlomoscheckelberg
>you make your own time
>no payment but also no work
>free food and housing
>your social security is paid in heritage

Feels good, man. It is the redpilled job.

How true is this? Is Electrician much better, I mean by the point Accountants get automated won't most other jobs? Don't people prefer real humans handling their money?

Is being a firefighter a redpilled profession?

I got one of those earlier

Electricians will be in higher demand. We'll need people who can service our robot overlords.

>accounting
>same league as flipping burgers

>muh automatization meme

For the last 10 years I am watching people that chose accounting as their major (?) are best positioned than every specialization as a part of the economics/business studies.

Management, marketing...everyone that went into a non-accounting part of the economics studies is now unemployed little monkey that knows shit.

While the rest of us have a nice starting salary, safe job and good career prospects.

>but it is boooring waaah!
Then do something that is your passion and that you like and risk starving to death and evening homeless.

Being homeless. Fucking cellphone.

JUST BECOME A LOST BOY LIKE ME

RUN RUN PETER PANG

You'll probably make about the same

Accounting you'll have to spends 10's of thousands for school

Electrician you'll get paid to train from day one.

My brother just became an electrician two weeks ago and started at 30/hr

Yeah, being french or any other european in the 21st century

Sick bantz.

Where are you from? Do you mean he finished school or the certification exam?

Michigan, he got his journeyman certification after doing an apprenticeship for a while and just got his first job.

This is pure malarkey.

Shit. Michigan here, too.

>Quad dubs of truth
>The Post is worth the get

>open your own accounting firm or electrician business
>somehow you're a wageslave
I think you're confused, NEET.

this is copypasta shitposting.

Accounting if you're beta because you don't have to deal with people as much. Electrician if you're alpha because you will need to be talking to customers a lot. t. i dont know

Being French isn't a job, you silly DeShawn.

>Do math for kikes or actually produce something useful

I wonder which one is more redpilled?

You'll have to make it a one once all the sand niggers take away your jobs and national identity.

Honestly, if you are asking about accounting vs trades, you should probably do accounting.

Tradesmen "work" and accountants don't anything like that. The lifestyle is completely different.

t. oldfag electronics tech/military welfare queen turned business major/middle manager

Isn't accounting a prime candidate in the "WHITE COLLAR JOBS WILL BE AUTOMATED TOO! ONLY A MATTER OF TIME!" meme? Or is that "finance"?

Both are good.

>accounting
Never worrie about knowing how to do your personal finanses.

>Elecrician
Not locked up in office, but still not working outside all day.
If your stuff breaks or some shit, you can repair it.

It is estimated that overall automatization of the work places in this century will create 600-700 new types of jobs that will be closely tied to the same process. So yes, it is all a meme.

Sam shit was spread around when 1st industrial revolution kicked off.
>steam engines will take over our jobs. Oi, lads...let's smash 'em all!

Fucking pol.

Hairdressing. Pay is good, you work with a lot of interesting qties and based guys, you maintain how beautiful White women and some White men look, you shape it, you uphold and develop the standard. Most people who work in top salons are fairly redpilled: Islam bashing and ethnic jokes is a norm. It also seems no one mind, sexual advances on clients and coworkers - some people fucked each other. Two years into job and I make minimum 200$ a cut(simple 15 minute job), usually it's 350-450$, one third of cuts gives me up to 850$ each.