This is the ideal musician form. You might not like it, but this is what peak artistry looks like

This is the ideal musician form. You might not like it, but this is what peak artistry looks like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qLYoJgbybes
soundcloud.com/user-401122728/ep-27-paramore-frontwoman-and-gooddyeyoung-co-founder-hayley-williams
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you like Paramore?

Their early work was a little too edgy for my tastes, but when Selt-titled came out in '13, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. Their been compared to No Doubt, but I think Hayley has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

In '17, Paramore released this, After Laughter, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Rose Colored Boy", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

I wouldn't even rape her

based

Nope, she's an industry plant

hayley is awesome

HEY PAUL...

Death Grips is an industry plant

im a plant

I close my eyes and seize it

She's only kind of a industry plant.

But not as Death Grips

old hag industry plant
sage and hide

>old hag
>in her 20s

Peak waifuism

Hinder > Simple Plan > Puddle of Mudd > Limp Bizkit > Fall Out Boy > Creed > Good Charlotte > Nickelback > Buckcherry > Kid Rock >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Paramore > Death Grips

i want to fuck that slut

I'm gay

grug, I have a better woman ready for you. come follow me.

I'm cumming

im a plant

why? you don't even know her

i'm mark zuckerberg, founder and CEO and facebook

Industry Plant

Twitter is better faggot

is your fridge working? lol got em

Yeah dude, i love Death Grips too xd

idk man, facebook is faggot too

Kek

Haven't you heard punk girls with attitude are out.
Goth girls with mysterious issues are in.

bump

Never heard them

Nice non sequitur though. You'll have to think of something else to say.

oh i get it

Are they? I don't know much about them.

let's sing every line from TMR in this tread i start
MY SMILE IS STUCK

I CANNOT GO BACK TO YOUR FROWNLAND

NAME ME A MORE ICONIC ANIME FAGGOTS
I DARE YOU I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS
NAME ME A BETTER ANIME

damn niggers i have an erection what should i do?

Brian Wilson of "Pet Sounds" fame's favorite film

I ' L L
H A V E
T W O
N U M B E R
N I N E S
A
N U M B E R
N I N E
L A R G E
A
N U M B E R
S I X
W I T H
E X T R A
D I P
A
N U M B E R
S E V E N
T W O
N U M B E R
F O U R T Y
F I V E S
O N E
W I T H
C H E E S E
A N D
A
L A R G E
S O D A

gimme cum cum pwees

I want to see billy corgan literally smash a pumpkin

A
S Q U I D
E A T I N G
D O U G H
I N
A
P O L Y E T H Y L E N E
B A G
I S
F A S T
A N D
B U L B O U S

Hurt me

STOP ENJOYING THINGS

I want to lick Hayley's thighs

I'm a ghost
boo

kek

Call this motherfucker

what do you even mean by that?

They mean she's more popular than their (or he) experimental shitty music

i'm fat

Ok

A created pop star that has a created image to try and seem not created.
>damage control

So basically you're favorite artist

created by god desu

FUCK YOU AND YOUR CORPORATIONS Y'ALL NIGGAS CAN'T CONTROL ME

Feiticeira is a better intro rather Back to School

So basically you don't have any valid response to the accusation she's an industry plant, so you're going to strawman?

Do you like Kanye West? I've been a big fan of him ever since the release of his 2007 album, Graduation. Before that, I really didn't understand any of his work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Graduation where, uh, Kanye' presence became more apparent. I think Flashing Lights was his undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Kanye and Dwele. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Can't Tell Me Nothing. In this song, Kanye West addresses the problems of abusive political authority. Stronger is the most moving pop song of the 2000s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your ass. New Kanye West' career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like All Of the Lights and, uh, Hold my Liquor. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Kanye West works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Lost in the World, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

that just doesn't seem that scandalous. of course pop stars have fake personas. do you think katy perry shoots cupcakes out of her tits or whatever when she's off the clock? she's probably in sweatpants watching some shitty netflix show right now.

What about the fact she doesn't get a lot of maintream attetion since s/t
And about she wasn't to be the main focus of the fucking band? come on faggot, just because she's popular and she now do pop doesn't mean she sold out to the industry

My queen is not a slut.

>My
>Not our

our slut

Overthrow Sup Forums and install a /hayley/ utopia.

mommy :3

I have a sticky dick

think about it. that mic could be your penis

This must happen.

I'm faggot

>that just doesn't seem that scandalous
Lying and being misleading to a buying public is not scandalous?
>And about she wasn't to be the main focus of the fucking band?
Facts prove otherwise.
>just because she's popular and she now do pop
But you just said she wasn't popular. make up your mind.
>doesn't mean she sold out to the industry
No, the fact that she was created by the industry means she was created by the industry

Name me a more inspiring anime song
youtube.com/watch?v=qLYoJgbybes

I love niggers

Yes

i want to suck my own dick

I want to put my tongue in her asshole

DAMN

T-t-that’s where poop comes from.

IDC

soundcloud.com/user-401122728/ep-27-paramore-frontwoman-and-gooddyeyoung-co-founder-hayley-williams
the way she talks about body oil at the 39 minutes

OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING JUST AT WATCHING HER ASS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So... what score is going to give to little dark age

When will she have a baby

when i'm impregnant her

Father i am homosex
Son i am disappoint

Was just jamming out to this

i want to kiss in her cheeks

i'm glad there are others out there who understand this

:)

she's a 7 at best

:v