/heem/ Still 100% Natty Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FMdom3ZdVI8
youtube.com/watch?v=-f58ouWRSec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based bisKING poster

I can't stand Bisping but there's a line and Hendo crossed it. You don't give someone brain damage because you don't like him the way he acts within the sport.

Who would win?

It's a /Don'tHaveToStayUpUntil5AM/ episode

First for Demetrious Johnson's a little bitch for ducking Dillashaw.

Back to /r/mma if you defend him.

The fight isn't over until the ref stops it, Hendo acted righteously and I applaud him

>Seething Greeksperg
This is a new heem caricature in the making.

>on my laptop
>show a friend a UFC video on youtube
>side bar
>recommended videos
>Fairy Char ASMR
>mfw

>*throws a right hook at your favourite female fighter*
Who's is it /heem/?

I'm actually a different greeksperg than the one in the previous thread, I started the hendo hellbow spam desu

>it's a sub-par yuro card episode

There's a card today

>it's a scary caucasian card episode

Neat.

Reminder that everyone said the Moreno/Pettis card sucked but it turned out thoroughly entertaining

it's a shit card but this makes it a lot better

Why does Struve look so non-threatening. I'd rather fight him than virtually anyone else in the UFC. He looks like a massive dork, both figuratively and literally.

>He looks like a massive dork, both figuratively and literally.
Also metaphysically

the main event was shit though

>no previous thread

only 2 bongs till the card lads

Dont forget

I wouldn't say that.

Surely you'd rather fight the #1 p4p fighter DJ, no?

Does it matter that much? I'll include it next time if I ever make another OP though.

>tfw eating din dins and watching live UFC

yeah my guy it helps when respodning to people from the previous thread

I gotcha buddeh my bad.

A gust of wind from a car door slam heemed me today while I was walking home with groceries
Am I a chinlet lads?

All australians are chinlets

>BROCK LESNAR you wanna get your ass beat by someone 40 pounds lighter than you? I'm waiting

jon jones glad you're back buddy, this is a huge fight and makes up for the missing in action conor mcgregor, keeping the ufc huge and taking on a big challenge up a weight class? a true champion, thank god this all turned out ok

>jon jones tests positive again, this time for straight ROIDS

has there ever been a bigger jump from loving a fighter to absolutely hating them? Against all odds that nigga dug his reputation out of its shallow grave only to have it thrown away and everyone realise he always was a cheating, lying psycho. fucks sake lads. ufc is dead t-b-h

At least Bisping spoiled Hendo's retirement later on with a gutsy performance while being something Hendo never was: a champion. In that moment people forgot Hendo ever knocked Bisping out and realized Bisping was the real deal, a real champion, and simultaneously forgot about Hendo's achievements, making his retirement uneventful and his contention for being a GOAT fighter completely dismissed.

absolutely cucked.

Why are you blaming him? Do you really think Jon Jones woke up the day after the weigh in and thought "hmm lemme get some of that t-bol for my fight later on".

It was Greg Fucking Jackson who gave it to him. He juiced up Holly Holm and all the other fighters at JacksonWink.

I thought DC was a pretty pathetic fighter compared to jones and forever to be the number 2 at LHW, crying every time this was proven true. Only days later jon is the real bitch, a pathetic PED using screwball who has no control over himself, a petulant child in comparison to DC. DC always was the real man. I never though I'd say it. I'm so, so disappointed in Jon. What an absolute shithead.

Of course if this comes to light as the truth, then fuck him. Right now I can only assume Jon is to blame. Either way Jon was never the person we all thought he was, and that's a fucking crime.

real men don't cry ever
also DC is most likely a roider just like everyone else
for sure he never roided in his life bub

>everybody's doing it jon, you can't compete unless you juice, trust me

>Asked who could be that person [a challenger], the former NCAA champion simply said "I’m open to a super fight. I’m open to any welterweight on planet Earth. Bring it, baby."
Askren fighting literal whos in wholand begging for superfights.
Hilarious.

he can't be any worse than colby covington

if you got headkicked by JBJ you'd be bawling like a baby and then succing his cock so he doesn't keep hurting you

>Didn't want to be under the thumb of that piece of shit Dana White & Co.
yeah what an idiot

No I wouldn't because I'd be schleep

Only bloodyelbowers support USADA

actually i don't think zane nate and eugene really care about drug testing certainly not to the extent they're doing it now

Where's calendar autist? I need to know what's happening this month.

here you go breh bjpenn.com

a must watch classic right here
>youtube.com/watch?v=FMdom3ZdVI8

unless he shows up like the hero i know him to be the picks are done

two steroid using scumbags
todd duffy: hard work that's all it takes
fuck both of them

no no they got a trt prescription from their docs its ok they had low test

Your maximum bench press? Also what is your test level?

425 and 1200

Why does this have 2 million views?

what part of ''must watch classic'' did you not get

the card starts in about an hour!

You can actually visualise Overeem's steroid use by looking at his record.

There's a patch of wins, then all losses, then some more wins, the more losses. It's like he can't seem to do anything with roids.

I did watch it, it's nothing special.

yeah but youre not a real fitefan

This is quite the treat for FightPass members.

Good post

Who the fuck would rather watch dillashaw vs mighty meme than dillashaw vs our boy Cody? Gtfo

>there are still a lot of tickets available
dutch confirmed for fakefightfans

best timeline

>TJ heems Cody to become champ
>heems mighty meme to end meme record
>Cruz comes back and heems TJ to reclaim title, retires immediately after

>mr. glass
>comes back
>within a year

CALENDAR SPERG??????????

WHERE'S THE CALENDAAAAAAAAR???

>implying he won't come back with two shattered knees and still clown on tj through fight IQ alone

thanks for reminding me to get 30 days of free UFC® FIGHT PASS™ using code "UFCROTTERDAM" friend

literally looks better

If I buy UFC fight pass and cancel today will I still get 7 days free?

I don't trust scummy Dana with even £5, but I don't wanna read all the small print.

yes, cancel it straight away and you still get the free week

t. just did exactly that

>till fight
>edwards fight
>main event
>dagestani acb man fight

anything else to look out for/spicy banger?

Man the UFC website is absolute garbage. What kind of devs do they have working there? I don't know anyone thought they could scale their infrastructure for the MayMac fight when they can't even get a basic streaming service working properly.

Is Bisbing the only champ to have lost 2 of his last 3 fights?

right so i've got a free week of fight pass for the first time in ages

what should i watch before the event starts?

>UFCROTTERDAM
Doesn't work buddy

Stay mad buddeh

troled xD

When are they gonna strip Jon of the title and give it to DC?

Also, Gus vs. Oezdemir, winner fights DC for championship, make it happen

stipe got knocked out by overeem the canvas woke him up, not even trolling they said this on the bloodyelbow 6th round post fight show

>only 2 remotely relevant contenders
>eliminate one of them
lol no

then again who cares DC is a fake champ anyway

you owe me a promo code now bud

UFC Fight Night 55

dc gus maybe has some drawing power? i mean oezdemir has literally none not sure why they would make that one without gus fighting dc again first

So I have about 5 different credit cards, could I in theory get 5 weeks of free UFC fight pass?

>fake champ
>beat Rumble, Frank Mir, Bigfoot Silva, and Anderson Silva

sapp vs hoost

I'm sure they got hit hard by layoffs like all the other areas and they're using 3rd party contractors for a lot of other shit, one of which already got thrown under the bus as if it weren't a management issue. These kinds of disasters are totally predictable but happen all the time in IT

t. sysadmin

this is just fucking annoying I wanted to watch JBJ Gus 2, why couldn't he go clean

youtube.com/watch?v=-f58ouWRSec

he also tapped

>bigfoot silva
lol

If Daniel Cormier had any decency he would come out and admit that he has roided too. So much for Mr. Nice Guy.

Silva was on a decent run when DC beat him, tbf

ayyy it's you! indeed, happened at my company, they fired 12 guys and outsourced to india first, it failed, they blamed it on india being too far, so they tried again with a company in poland, and it went even worse.