Why are Japanese so racist?

Why are Japanese so racist?

Well japs are fucking autists asbergerers just like us. So im not even suprised.

anime

Only whites are capable of racism.

Literally worse than H*tler

Why are you discriminating against my ability to be racist, punk

Looks like they need to be taught another lesson in humility

t. jackie chan

coming for those jap women

see the moment when one nigger loses his way in the city filled with "only w*ites", likewise you react to him for just "anomaly"

I don't care if they discriminate against me, I still love Japan ^____^

No one's said anything derogatory to me, at least not to my face. I guess they're okay with white people who don't chimp out

Japan will be a multicultural society under Abe's glorious rule.

"Japs are racists!"

That was a Brit obeying his imperial urges. Whether we go, we must colonise.

Pls be more understanding in future of our unique culture, k thks.

They are not as ethnically diverse as other western countries so their racism and prejudice is mostly due to ignorance rather than any kind of malicious intent.

Why do Japs love the west so much? They completely idolise western culture, even though Hiroshima was not that long ago relatively speaking.

>taking The Guardian seriously

my brother lives & works in Japan, he says he rarely ever experiences any overt discrimination. and if he ever does its super easy to shut them up bc they're so beta.

but supposedly the housing market is really discriminatory though, as old landlords are scared of renting to foreigners.

this

Post the "normally I film skirts today I film bomb" thread

Foreign residents shouldn't expect the same treatment as full-fledged citizens. Common sense really.

>trusting foreigners
>and got bleach'd

around white never relax.

日本はアメリカに一回占領されているだろ

死ねネトウヨ〜ん

英語読めない馬鹿は2ちゃんから出るなよ・・・

Give Dejima back

Dejima was trade island for protect innocent Japanese from dirty gaijin.
not your clay.

I only got called a ばか外人 one time. We deserved it though, friends tried to break some traffic laws

I wish Americans were as self conscious about their identity as the Japanese

t. jackie chan

>mfw japs are racist even though they're an inferior race

>honolaly aryans
>inferior

I love Japanese 2d girls!

fucking ugly

Who cares though
leave them be

No more Nagasaki.
Any more Hiroshima.
Its all Japanese‘s wish

>housing discrimination
being gaijin doesn't matter . even Japanese can be refused if they are bad people like yakuza. who the fuck welcomes
and let a foreigner whom we never know stay. fucking ridiculous.

>housing discrimination
There are a lot of shit Japanese do that are quite racist but this is just dumb. Owners are entitled to their house and can let whoever the fuck rent it. Let say you have a second house for rent, you expect your countrymen but instead some smelly foreigner who don't speak a bit of your language show up. Do you not give it a second thought?

The second room in Japan I rented actually doesn't allow foreigner so I convince the owner directly and he allowed me. Maybe you should learn the language of a country you are going to be in for years.

英語読めないのによくSup Forumsにいるなw

The only times I've been treated "unfairly" in Japan has been in the inaka and in interactions with old ojiisans. In the cities its always been a wonderful experience. But I can't wait for the hateful Showa generation to pass away desu. Japan will be a much better place after them.

Jap treats white as yellow and black as "Gaijin" so it may seem to be a racist ...sorry...
please any more atomic bomb...

oy vey it's anthua showa

you mean a culturally enriched shithole?

Imagine being so much of a weeb that you defend baby boomers.

ゴミチョンはよしね

I bet you're like the russian in thailand that was posting yesterday

Japs don't even like other japanese people in fact they hate each other, what makes you think that they would love to have foreigners?

Jap are racist.
He just proved.

No you motherfucker. Nobody catch up with Korea nationalism-racism.

>Ability
there is no ability in being racist as a sudanese. its naturally built into your system, much like breathing.

That's surprisingly low. Like think about black people in America having "experienced a derogatory remark about their background". IT would be 100%.

t. DaMarcus Jackson

What is the context behind this

I am the trans Japanese pls be respectful my mind disease wakarimasu

>w*ites
>winning wars without spreading diseases
Take two Josh.

He was bathing in a hot springs that didn't allow whites as a protest, and then the manager called the police who chased him out.

That's pretty good.

needs more nukes

They are jelly

>Abe
>2018 - 0.333333333333333

This, the younger japs are more friendly and tolerant. It's mostly the older generation who are racist xenophobe nationalists.

>America
>Identity

Japan has a long way to go but they are slowly improving. You have to understand that they do not live around many other ethnic groups like we do here so they are a bit naive.

oy vey

Better have them import some African refugees to show how sincere they are to make a difference.

White people find racism in Japan to be the most awful experience of their life
Literally every other ethnic group finds it refreshing how light it is compared to racism in white countries

He dropped something in the moat of the IMPERIAL PALACE
So his logic was to get naked and swim for it
Brits are retarded

>The second room in Japan I rented actually doesn't allow foreigner so I convince the owner directly and he allowed me. Maybe you should learn the language of a country you are going to be in for years.

This is my experience as well. I get the feeling they don't mind the fact that you're foreign very much, but just want to be able to communicate properly with you.
As a tenant you need to be able to communicate well with your landlord, as there are many things you need to negotiate and either side must be able to make the other understand any possible complaints.

u mad japan boi

if you feel Japanese are racist, then you're Korean or Chinese.

In the US, do you accept ISIS national's demonstration?

Rational self-preservation.

Right!

Are you fags for real? Only 1 in 3?

You'd think that such a "xenophobic" and homogenous cuntry would be seething with "gaijin kennels".

They would have the right, but most of the general public would probably lose their shit.