twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ayyy lmao

no because they are closet cases

fpbp

Probably not.

what is toms probably like no joke

Say again?

bump

I saw blink-182 at Reading Festival because everyone else wanted to at my camp. I was at the front, and the smelly fat scene kids were getting angry because there wasn’t “real fans”. The Tom bloke looked at me dead in the eyes for 10 seconds, and gave me the dirtiest look for no reason.

fuck california. tom is kind of a twat but at least they were way better with him musically speaking.

SO HERE’S YOUR HOLIDAY

He could smell your weakness.

isnt tom a freemason?

yep

joe rogan

Why do people automatically think if aliens exist, they've visited earth.

If they exist, they don't know we're here. Space is massive. We will never know if there is other intelligent life out there.

Tom is the singer on all the best Blink 182 songs. Just sayin'

blink is fucking terrible without tom and they shouldnt use the band name without him

I thought it was travis who left not tom?

wasting time, is the only song I can think of that I enjoy that is not sung by tom

>When your views on aliens is too out there for Joe Rogan
Yikes.

Listen to Lemmings
youtube.com/watch?v=CvCrNQGaZUQ
Unironically solid Mark tune

I recently got an email from Spotify telling me about nearby concerts from artists I've listened to on there, and I had the same thought when they mentioned an Alice in Chains concert

sweet trips,
but what Joe Rogan doesn't know could fill a thousand libraries

>he doesn’t think dammit is one of their best songs

yeah, mark had great points on dude ranch

HEY MOM, THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE BACK ROOUM

hyop it's noit the creature frum aboive

aliens did this

shitty get, this is worse thank the kpop one

WOW 6 nines (and six is just nine upside down, and we live in an inverted world where everything's upside down, so it's like symbolically six sixes. On a post about the "creatures from above," nonetheless).
I think it's the right time to tell you that there are no aliens and aliens are actually all inter-dimensional demons. They can always be cast out in the name of Jesus Christ. I cast a grey out in a dream once. They will visit us soon, masquerading at ET's, but it will be a great deception. Peace! God bless.

its its from above and they're nines, that means that if they're actually six then satan

DONT WASTE YOUT TIME ON ME
YOURE ALREADY
A VOICE INSIDE MY HEAD
I MISS U

Yes, the creatures from above are working for Satan.

Literally everything wrong with California is because of John Feldman, their "unofficial fourth member who writes all the songs"

N-nani?!

Adam’s Song

AYYYY LMAO

Tom must be a nightmare to be in a band with

Probably why nearly every single Angels & Airwaves release has had a different line-up

I remember back in the day when he said the Angels & Airwaves album was literally going to change the world and the best way to listen to it was laying the floor in your room in the dark

I actually really enjoy AVA. They're good live, too. At least the 2011 lineup was.

Tom DeLonge is a bestiality con

If you want real UFO coverage subscribe to Secureteam10 on youtube