What would Sup Forums do?

What would Sup Forums do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uaqZoph265U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't worry, there's no train. It's just crazy propaganda

Grab a gun and shoot the fags tied up in painful, but nonlethal places, then just walk away.

>a pile of mall-ninja shit
>and five fags who didn't arm themselves as not to be captured
And nothing of value was lost.

>shall not be infringed
>even by a hypothetical situation

The homos gotta die. It's ok though; this death will be less lingering and painful than their eventual death by AIDS.

I know what George Washington would have done

it loops back around so it doesn't even matter if I pull the lever or not

Fags get run over while I clear the guns off the track before the train comes back round

replace the guns with a koran and you have a more accurate description also the current problem of leftist libtards :P

Clever, the track loops back on itself so either way the choice gets rid of both. So do nothing because the same result comes either way

Does it even need to be said? Its quite obvious what i would do

Take a gun from the pole, shoot the tram conductor/the cables so that the tram stops.

Then shoot the gays anyway lel

choo choo, motherfuckers

stop the train and let them die of thirst

MULTI TRACK DRIFTING
youtube.com/watch?v=uaqZoph265U

FPBP

Nice

The guns still get it no matter what since it loops around.

>don't pull the lever
>it runs over the gays, then loops around, you can rescue the guns since you're right next to them
>pull the leaver
>it runs over the guns, then loops around, you can't rescue the gays since there's not enough time
The answer's obvious.

im laughing so hard right now. The fact that this exists is proof of kek

That pic is probably one of the best 2 memes put together ever

>he doesn't know about Initial D
>he doesn't know about Eurobeat
>he doesn't know about the Initial D/Eurobeat thread up right now with more dank memes on Get the fuck over there and educate yourself young man

really makes you thimk

>/wsg/

try
YLYL
instead, lad

No you shitter, there's a thread dedicated to Initial D memes on wsg (unless it was archived) , you don't go on /gif/ unless you want to jack off anyways.

this is some advanced shitposting

I legitimately hadn't seen this meme yet, it's pretty funny.

continue recording and upload the footage to liveleak.

Top key
Probably the best edit I've seen so far

can someone please edit this to have five gays and one Muslim?

But if the train gets the fags first you may grab a gun, shoot the driver through the windshield and watch the train wreaking havoc along the tracks

It loops back around anywa-
Oh I see.

If you kook at it like that, the passive bystanding would already be a crime, as you'd let guns be destroyed willingly. Patriotic American citizens could not purchase these guns anymore, thus, you'd infringe the second amendment.
I've never read the constitution of the United States, but I'm sure the founding fathers didn't write down you're compelled to save fags.

Guck no. Leave it. You get both you autist.

>the Ben Garrison watermark

INERTIAL DORIFTO

SPREAD THIS

My autistic fixation, the art of drifting