I'm on a streak of 5spooky6me /x/ mysteries and serial killers

I'm on a streak of 5spooky6me /x/ mysteries and serial killers.

Give the absolutely most terrifying, frightening, vile, dark, psychotic music there is.

Stuff like Conet Project and the likes. Field recordings are encouraged.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJfUr5cGZWI
youtube.com/watch?v=sGHVE7BTW-o
youtube.com/watch?v=o0Xx3RXyGRE&t=6s
youtu.be/Q92QibNpb0A
youtube.com/watch?v=sffh9spQopA&list=PLgGa3cCPh2c2LZfALNBW0eiHgUDjvtVAJ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0N88Lqg8Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=u1V4VN6pp5I
youtube.com/watch?v=Os-cHI9G2KU
youtu.be/zH4lkK-vSco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pseudoscorpion

You'll thank me later

Thread's ruined. Goddammit I knew this would happen.

why do you ask? bump

Whitehouse is pretty fucked up.

this isnt real

I like listening to it while reading the mysteries or whatever. I also love walking at night while listening to it.

What is this? Is it some kind of meme?

ritual ambient nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=dJfUr5cGZWI

Scott Walker - Cue, you can find it on youtube. Fucked up shit.

don't go looking for it. heard it was actual audio of cp or some shit

Bruh wtf.

RIP user, you're brave.

its a art

it's the le spoopy pedo album that doesn't actually exist to spoop the normies coming here

If you're in the US supposedly you get blacklisted for looking it up. It's some recording of actual CP.

The music isn't necessarily spooky but people claim the album is cursed because of all the weird shit that occurred during production

Like what? Big fan of this album and am very curious.

From the Wikipedia page:

On a trip in Jerusalem, Rodriguez-Lopez purchased an archaic ouija-type talking board at a curio shop as a gift for Bixler-Zavala. They would return to their tour bus after shows to play with it during their 2006 tour with the Red Hot Chili Peppers, as it quickly became the band's post-show ritual.[5] Dubbed "The Soothsayer", the board revealed stories, gave names and made demands, as the band was contacted by three different people who appeared in the form of one, who was then referred to as "Goliath". The more the band interacted with "The Soothsayer", otherworldly coincidences began plaguing the band's experience writing and recording The Bedlam in Goliath: Blake Fleming, their drummer at the time, quit mid-tour and left the band with financial troubles; Bixler-Zavala wound up needing surgery performed on his foot due to the shoes he had been wearing, forcing him to relearn how to walk post-surgery;[5] audio tracks sporadically disappeared from the studio's harddrives; Rodriguez-Lopez's home studio flooded and was subject to multiple power outages; and the album's original engineer went through a nervous breakdown, leaving behind all previous work with no notes as to where anything was.[6] The engineer who quit stated to Rodriguez-Lopez: "I'm not going to help you make this record. You're trying to do something very bad with this record, you're trying to make me crazy and you're trying to make people crazy."[7]

FUCK. Will listen to this rn. Damn that's interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=sGHVE7BTW-o

Oh no I'm so scared, just tell me what it is and if it exists, I'm curious

yes it exists, its not a meme. its exactly this not something to fuck around with lad

same here

I googled it and couldn't find anything at all, I think I'm getting epic memed

This is honestly extremely uncanny. Really eerie and creepy.

here you go

>I didn't find cp on the first page of Google
You actually think this shit's easy to find? Do it at your own risk, but I'm guessing that if you want to find it, shit is probably buried deep.

youtube.com/watch?v=o0Xx3RXyGRE&t=6s

i was in a thread where some user found a torrent and screencapped the tracklisting. i didn't want to delve deeper into it but if you're really curious i would suggest looking for archived threads. just be careful tho

it was on youtube if i remember correctly

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet.

youtu.be/Q92QibNpb0A

Yeah you're full of shit, if you're so sure it's real, why haven't you seen it? Don't you know this is how rumors work you fucking sheep?

it's a Coil album.

lol

>Getting so buttblasted because couldn't find cp
Fuck off creep

Grunt-Dead Beauty
Jandek-Ready for the House
Current 93-A Very Special Plan
Lustmord-Heresy
Diamanda Galás-The Litanies of Satan (unsettling at first, but then it just gets grating)
Nurse With Wound-A Sucked Orange

Sounds of North American frogs is pretty good field recordings, don't let the name fool you, some of it is pretty freaky.

George Crumb's "Black Angels" as performed by Kronos Quartet. The entire album, but in particular, the title track.

youtube.com/watch?v=sffh9spQopA&list=PLgGa3cCPh2c2LZfALNBW0eiHgUDjvtVAJ

It is a meme (sorta) but it does exist.

Haven't listened to Grunt, but the other stuff is fantastic. Thanks.

It exists, it's just extremely hard to find. It's not the worst thing imaginable, but it isn't worth the trouble.

might be real. found a ((((supposed)))) MEGA link for it that was posted on here, but my curiosity isn't strong enough and i don't want some shitty virus
last track is said to be audio ripped directly from daisy's destruction. honestly sounds really fucking edgy and easily something that could be a urban myth, but idk

threadly reminder that hasbro owns the trademark to the ouija board and it's just a a party game

>archaic Ouija-like board
Good thing this isn't a Ouija board then

>last track is said to be audio ripped directly from daisy's destruction
I remember watching a 5 min demo of the video and the audio is easily the worst part, it stuck with me for like a month. It was just really annoying screaming from the little kid.

I wouldn't look for the album, sounds like a really shitty and cringy idea.

Hell be fine

Eminem Revival

Why would someone mutilate their face like this?

>Lustmord - Heresy
EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0N88Lqg8Wc

>no input mixing board
>endurance core
fucking plebs

you can find it on soulseek

also to all the faggits trying to find pseudoscorpion: its on soulseek. don't blame me when you get v& though.

underrated post

My morbid curiosity isn't that strong.

Researching serial killers and shit like that is so depressing.

Been doing that all day. It is.

Roll

rolling

fuck it, roll

I sat back and have thought about. I dont think there has been music that has ever been scary to me. I dont think its possible.

I have been scared of sounds. Like a rat scratching under the floor, or hearing someone walking behind you at night

The scariest music to me i ever heard was the soundtrack to videodrome. There is just something sinister about it to me.
The guy who did it really captured cronenberg in musical form

youtube.com/watch?v=u1V4VN6pp5I

Another one i like is the theme to eyes wide shut. the composer who made it in general is very good at making creepy music

youtube.com/watch?v=Os-cHI9G2KU

>Autismtechre is endurance-core
Pulse Demon should be there

don't wanna brag, but a good handful of these albums aren't even that tough to listen to, or at least not as tough the chart makes it out to be.

Derbe Respect, Alder, Frozen Corpse Stuffed With Dope, Prowler in the Yard, Dog's Blood Rising, Komara, Doll Doll Doll (among others) aren't too extreme or enduring of a listen, especially in comparison to something by whitehouse or the gerogerigege

how is a 5 hour album not endurance-core?

ah, I forgot about that.
Who listens to elseq in one sitting tho?

I decided to listen to that Speech after the Removal of the Larynx, thinking it was some edgy name for a noise album. It's actually an informational recording of some dude talking about different ways for people who had their larynx removed to be able to talk, complete with examples. Some of them are somewhat creepy, some are just kinda funny. A neat listen to once, but no repeat value, really, except in sampling I guess. And it's only 22 minutes, for better or worse.

listen to The Body, seriously, it's even in the chart like oce or twice
otherwise some songs by Swans could be quite scary, but definitely not all of them
youtu.be/zH4lkK-vSco this could probably work
if you listen to Nicole Dollanganger i the correct way, the same goes to Gesaffelstein and Requiem Fo A Dream soundtrack

roll

r0ll