>Celebs Call On Congress To Obstruct Racist, Sexist, Xenophobic Trump

They're still at it.

youtube.com/watch?v=buqdIs1m0yU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAFS1gwzTTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>vote how we tell you, goy

>meme bulldyke in a suit
I'm already very tired of this, and we haven't even gotten to the "lesbian henchman" phase of action movies yet.

>Steve Buscemi

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cool but isn't this a Sup Forumsitical discussion?

We talk about tv and film here. Not actors and their political proclivities.

>americans unironically get their political opinions from people payed millions to play pretend

>Trump is anti-semitic
so they're just listing every type of bigotry without any regard for reality?

I knew Key/Peele, the Big Lebowski weird-eye guy and recognized the one black "that guy" actor

the rest are literally who

trump is ourgoy

it's 2017

>all these subhumans are still crying

>trump is anti-semetic
His love for israel is about the only genuine view he has expressed since he announced his campaign

isn't Trump actually one of the biggest supporters of Israel at the moment? I looked at his Twitter some time ago and he was wishing happy hannukah and defending Israel

that one girl is Robin Williams wife from Mrs. Doubtfire

oh right, her too

>"Bernard have you seen these black crime statistics?"
>Bernard: "It doesn't look like anything to me."
>Dr. Fordberg: "They can't see the things that hurt them, I've made sure of that goy."

I like the little war drum in the background.

>WE'RE MAD NOW! GRRRRRRR!

that guy at 12 seconds looks like his head is abnormally tiny, i'm not sure if it actually is or its perspective but his head shape reminds me of those two halfdead kids that family has

Reality doesn't matter.

Narrative matters.

Ignorance is strength.

Help practically dropped his pants, bent over a table, and spread his cheeks for Bibi.

Sup Forums had no problem with the republicans obstructing Obama's agenda during his entire presidency while he had an actual mandate, so they should have no problem with democrats obstructing Trump's agenda after most Americans voted against him.

your dumb hitler tv show host isnt president yet. he has NOT been inaugurated.

the inaugurators could inaugurate anyone at this point. inaugurate your conscience, inaugurators. it is not too late.

This is just sad at this point, at first I was laughing, but now I feel pity for them.

>republicans obstructing Obama's agenda

Like what? Blocking Obamacare?

Wait...

>Liberals spend the entire 8 years of Obama whining about Republican "obstructionism", i.e. "Republicans actually voting with their conscience rather than just going with whatever the fad at the moment is".

>Now that Trump is in office, these same people are championing "Obstructionism" as a moral imperative, even calling it Obstructionism as a positive

Illegal immigrants and fraud-votes don't count as "Americans".

That's all fine and good, but most importantly, what does Ja-Rule think about this>

Holy shit it's that tranny bitch from Watch Dogs 2 in real life!

I would also like to hear what Dakota Fanning has to say.

What is the Maryland Merchant Mangler up to?

>i.e. "Republicans actually voting with their conscience rather than just going with whatever the fad at the moment is".

Filibustering endlessly and preventing anything that isn't a far right policy from even coming up for a vote isn't "voting with your conscience"

The smug self-righteousness is hilarious, is this a casting reel?

>>meme bulldyke in a suit
>I'm already very tired of this, and we haven't even gotten to the "lesbian henchman" phase of action movies yet.

oh man what a horrible stronk womyn meme that will be. Why is the gimmick of a woman clearly dressing in a stereotypical men's clothing outfit, poorly i might add, supposed to be anything more than poor taste and to be looked down on?

That should tell you the seriousness of the situation.

Nobody knows who john oliver is

youtube.com/watch?v=IAFS1gwzTTs

Arnorld NOOOO
Steve Buscemi NOOOO
Zoe Kazan waifu NOOOO

Steve, you're better than this...

This is really just a chip on the shoulder about Donald Trump at this point. Same thing with asking for another republican president. Cause if they give up this hysteria, I guess they'd have to admit they were kinda wrong about him being a facist.

>preventing anything that isn't a far right policy

"Far right" now means anything that isn't retarded liberal drivel. Literally anything small-government or common-sense is "far right" now. Saying only women should be allowed to use the Female restroom is "far right extremism", according to the latest liberal temper-tantrum.

The word, and your opinion, is meaningless now thanks to the retardation of the Obama-years.

Literally the only thing he isn't from the accusations here.

These retards were literally saying in 2012 "hurr durr republicans obstruct durr" now these faggot democrats are championing obstruction, and STILL, these faggots take the moral high ground.

>no guise, the liberal hysteria is super-real. he is literally hitler, just like buzzfeed said.

Or maybe you're just a histrionic, angry woman?

>everyone in America is gay

what a revolting society

>Democrats want to block making America great again
Really gets the neurons firing

or just that Democrats are going to pretend to care about things like civil liberties again now that Obama is leaving

>a bunch of triggered dykes, shitskins, faggots and kikes want to obstruct democracy
Really gets the neurons firing

Gays are disgustingly easy to find in New York.

Except democrats are fucking hypocrites, saying they would never stoop as low, and here they are, being dipshit hypocrites.

Bernard had it coming

>Party in control of the presidency being blocked by itself at the same time it controls Congress

Not happening. Maybe if the Dems retake control of both houses of Congress in 2018.

>North Carolina Mayor reduces the powers and overreach of the State Government
>a "power grab" and "fascism"

>Liberal Congressmen actively blocking any actions by the President, depowering the office
>"totally reasonable and a moral imperative"

>Maybe if the Dems retake control of both houses of Congress in 2018.

Should be a breeze seeing as they're the majority and all.

Not happening.

Which won't happen, according to all previous precedents.

It's even less likely now with how hard the pendulum is swinging back.

>muh false equivalency

>Am I out of touch?

>No, it's the plebs who are wrong

also what the heck is this?

enh, they have a whole gameplan for this

>oh well, the other side stooped low, so we have to stoop low too, we have to do what it takes to win, even if that means getting dirty.

That's literally not how morals work, and it's a losing strategy to go to your opponent's level, because he's better at his game than you ever will be. Trump is always low, that's where he lives, and if you go down there, he'll trounce you with his experience. It happened every time, every single person who came into contact with him started on the high road, but got dragged down to stupid shit flinging contests with the master and lost. The pope, Obama, Jeb, Hillary. The pig likes it.

I'm getting fucking tired of this absolutely dishonest underhanded HORSE SHIT. I'm SO fucking tired of this. These people need to be FUCKING HANGED.

First Uncle Ben, now Aunt May. Geez.

A mentally ill woman who wishes she were a man but hates men.

U mad, bruv?

>Literally getting your political-beliefs from a bunch of overpaid twats that have cash shoveled at them in exchange for playing pretend in front of a camera

Are Democrats the biggest fucking retards in the political spectrum?
Not even Sup Forumstards are that simple or easy to control.

Yes. They're very disgusting.

>increased hate crimes
Spreading that hot Fake News Keegan?

Thanks for agreeing with me.

Kek but you do realize the fundamental difference between the Republican House and Senate and the Democratic House and Senate, don't ya legit Sup Forums user?

The Republicans have a majority in both

If anything the hate he's getting from the press and media is making me believe more and more about conspiracy theories and presidents installed and controlled by bigger fish

Sally Field is the only other legit celebrity. I liked Key and Peele guy but Keanu was the worst piece of shit movie I have ever seen.

Someone get Ja on the phone

Congress is majority republican, and republicans will always circle the wagons and fall in line when it comes to voting. How fucking naive are these celebrities? Why would a republican congressman "stand up to" a Senate and President who are in their own party and push their collective agenda?

What happened to the 5 stages of grief? Establishment Democrats and liberal celebrities have been stuck on denial since November 9th

>an increase in hate-crimes

First of all, I am TOTALLY SURE this is real and not a doctored statistic.

Second of all, we had an increase in acts of Islamic Terrorism under Obama.

I guess by these peoples' logic, that was the fault of Obama and his evil Nigerian Terrorist Connections, huh?

why do they keep making videos like this, the format the, the way everyone repeats everything, semi famous people, whos keeps ordering these wtf

this is like the 5th exact same video RACIST XESIT XENEMOHPHONIC ANSTISMETISM LQBQGATQYF RIGHTS

it's like buzzing in your ear at this point, the moment they start on that list of minority groups my brain actually zones out i cant focus it just all blends together in a meaningless mush like wtf do they think theyƦ're accomplishinhg

because it gets views and shares and likes in social media echo chambers so other celebrities see this and go hey this could boost my visibility a bit so ill do the next one.

>an increase in hate-crimes
liberals have gotten so crazy their committing hate crimes against themselves

Because it's propaganda.

>Steve Buscemi

Why? I thought you were above this kind of stuff

>T-there'll be other big celebrities in t-this video right? I won't be the only one right Mr. Goldsheklesteinberg?

It's crazy how bad these people want a civil war

Especially with how one sided it would be

She was a cunt in that movie. She's partly to blame for his death.

They think the police/military are on their side too even though they are completely against both.

This is so fucking embarrassing every single time with every video. Just fucking stop this already holy fucking shit. I'm sick of losing my favorite actors to this disgusting propaganda.

Degeneracy in human form.

That'd be hilarious if they were successful.

Trump and Israel both piss off the entire world, they're made for each other.

hard to obstruct anything when they're getting btfo on a scale not seen in decades

Wait THIS is woman ? Fuck

>all we've ever done is call you bigoted racist, sexist, homophobes but PLZ HALP
>mfw

>'listen to us we're celebrities and know better'

Didnt work the first two times, not gonna work this time.

And the republicans are the people with all the guns. Why they put up with these losers is beyond me

So the jews don't like trump and keep trying to take him down....but trump is a major jew puppet.

How the fuck does that work?

>"waahhh its like we don't even live in a democracy"

because the US is a republic le pedantic liberals

>leftist are still whining about getting BTFO

Now that man I'd hate to fight. Because he wears underwear with dickholes in 'em.

>anti-semitic
>has a hardline position of supporting greatest ally
I guess those Jews aren't the right Jews.

solid post

HMMM REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.

First you have to understand there are two Jew groups. The Israeli's and the ones like Soros.

Trump is an Israeli cock sucker. Hollywood rims Soros' wrinkled anus.