Felicia Day is pregnant!!

Felicia Day is pregnant!!

Say something nice about her okay?!

Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/study-ties-dad’s-age-risk-autism-other-mental-disorders-kids
theepochtimes.com/n3/1392478-are-older-fathers-more-likely-to-have-autistic-children/
parents.com/advice/pregnancy-birth/considering-a-baby/what-are-the-risks-to-the-baby-for-a-mother-over-40-years-old/
parents.com/getting-pregnant/age/pregnancy-after-35/pregnancy-risks-after-age-35/
babycentre.co.uk/a538711/how-age-affects-pregnancy
health.com/health/article/0,,20411699,00.html
acog.org/Patients/FAQs/Having-a-Baby-After-Age-35
autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/why-autism-risk-rises-mom’s-age-study-may-shed-light
autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/mom’s-age-and-autism-risk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hope she dies in childbirth tbqh

Her baby will die one day and with herself

congrats! baby camels are so cute.

If I wanted to say something nice to her child I'd say she was adopted.

Who's the father?

what are the chances the baby with have the autism?

Bullshit OP, humans can't have offspring with horses.

What loser barebacked that camel?

Which one of you desperate fucks actually did it

Whenever I see a pregnant woman, I immediately try to imagine what that particular fuck was like.

I sometimes justify my shitty life with "Well maybe I was conceived as the result of really bad sex."

It never had a chance.

I can't even visualize Felicia Day having sex

She's so awkward and gross

FPBP

>someone came in this

Should senior citizens be getting pregnant? Has science gone too far?

Kek

It's Wil's, isn't it?

FUCK they'd honestly be perfect together.

Somebody must have been desperate

Stupid hat.
Shes so fat.
Teeth like a rat.

worse, imagine her raising a child

I pity the little tyke

hi wil

isnt her husband like 70 as well

>go to wiki to see how old she is
>any reference to her age is omitted
also
>no mention of husband, boyfriend

>fantasy
sure is

Should she be that flat?

Does this mean that she'll be pregnant during the new MST3K filming? FUCK that's disgusting. As a kickstarter investor they better fucking not show her disgusting stomach.

It was me I was walking down the street one day in my gaming shirt and I saw Felicia walking towards me. I figured as a fellow gamer she'd make a comment about my shirt as we passed each other but suddenly she got this fearful look in her eyes and crossed the road instead. It made me so angry that she ignored my shirt that I ran after her, pinned her to the ground, and raped her with my razor gaming penis.

Who is the lucky guy?

She's been dating a 70 year old Hollywood writer named Patrick Sheane Duncan for over ten years.

She's a gold digger and doesn't want to admit it and she doesn't want to lose her appeal to her autistic thirsty beta fans.

Guaranteed to be on the spectrum if she's still dating that screenwriter.

Bill Nye is preggers?

That's pretty gross,

Not to mention the chances of autism in children born to father's over the age of 35 increases around every 5 years. Luckily its a girl though, autism is far more common in males.

what the fuck is this him?

I thought she was a lesbian?

That photo was from 2011.

honestly he doesn't look bad.

I'd be his little twink on the side if the money is right

Are you asking?

If she used a donor to purposely become a single mother and subject her kid to life without a father, that's evil.

That pic is from 1995

>omitted

What? I found it on the Google search. But you're right, I can't see anything about an age on the actual page.

But sheeeit. Having a kid at 37? Fucking why?

Lucy Liu did this

She's always lived with her brother and his wife and has never been confirmed to have dated anyone, then she abruptly cranks out a surrogate baby to intentionally raise without a partner. I wonder what the heck her deal actually is.

I'm confused... And disgusted by the entire thing.

>razor gaming penis
This shouldn't be as funny as it is.

it'll be nice having Wil Wheaton as the birth coach

and raising the baby for her

She has an elderly boyfriend.

It could be from one of any of the 15 Haitians at the gloryhole in Burbank

Because women want to have kids, kids are there for them to have self worth. They use kids for their own ends, if that kid has autism, well she will blame vaccines or something.

>had to drop g*au
>dropped f*licia for sure this time

>tfw no waifu

weird, I always thought that thing on Google was just linked from Wiki.

Go watch Dark Matter and move on to team Jodelle

>father's

*Mother's

Your welcome.

Patrick Sheane Duncan wrote Mr. Holland's Opus, a movie that includes a plot where an older man is tempted by an affair with a much younger redheaded musical prodigy.

>As a kickstarter investor

finished taping months ago.
I will say this much about Felicia: she's naturally hateable enough to play a Forrester without having to stretch her acting chops much.

So, who is the lucky/unlucky father?

>my cousins have started having children
>they're younger than me

She's looking good for 37. Seems late to have a kid but who really cares?

Hope she's happy.

who?

This is my goal

>Seems late to have a kid but who really cares?
She will when her daughter comes out autistic or feeble.

And the most likely suspect of the kid's father is 70 and will die very soon meaning she's pretty much guaranteed to be a single mother.

She's gold digging on said 70yo and I'm sure she is counting on him dying.

I hope she miscarries, no child deserves to be purposefully brought up in a single mother household.

I hope she misscarries and the emotional damage causes her to leave the public eye forever

J U S T

tell me more

dont be salty because you can't have a camel farm

You seem really invested into the life of this semi celebrity.

Do you think it could be due to a lack of a life of your own?

jfc wil this is embarassing c'mon

who pissed a bunch of jizm into her semen hole?

Please tell me the dad is black.

Camelus Bactrianus

We're both on Sup Forums you dumb little faggot. You don't seem to have anything going on either.
I'm waiting for my semester to start back up and schadenfraude especially for obnoxious insincere cunts like Day.

>37 years old
>finally having a kid

Clear sign of broken goods.

>As a kickstarter investor

When her 70yo sugar daddy dies Wil will come to the rescue and raise her daughter to be a proud feminist who doesn't have to listen to him if she doesn't want to.

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/study-ties-dad’s-age-risk-autism-other-mental-disorders-kids
theepochtimes.com/n3/1392478-are-older-fathers-more-likely-to-have-autistic-children/

yes, sometimes its important to scale objects.

Also guns, bullets, money and energy drinks are more of a black kid thing. The condoms, not so much.

She's probably fucking her brother

>the father is 80
>the mother is 40

Here is picture of her baby.

parents.com/advice/pregnancy-birth/considering-a-baby/what-are-the-risks-to-the-baby-for-a-mother-over-40-years-old/
parents.com/getting-pregnant/age/pregnancy-after-35/pregnancy-risks-after-age-35/
babycentre.co.uk/a538711/how-age-affects-pregnancy
health.com/health/article/0,,20411699,00.html
acog.org/Patients/FAQs/Having-a-Baby-After-Age-35

Your welcome ;^)

Mark Hamill

I don't think I've ever seen such a good case of someone being unJUSTED like that before.

If that kid is an autist she'll probably be overjoyed at that special snowflake attribute.

>My cousin's children are having children.
>My great niece's children's children are having children
>I'm a great great great uncle....
>everyone is younger than I am.

On Sup Forums 12 glorious years this month.

You will never leave here.

Veronica Belmont

>parents.com/advice/pregnancy-birth/considering-a-baby/what-are-the-risks-to-the-baby-for-a-mother-over-40-years-old/
says you might get a false positive for early autism. And you are more likely to miscarry
>parents.com/getting-pregnant/age/pregnancy-after-35/pregnancy-risks-after-age-35/
16 pages of don't smoke, and don't eat junkfood.
>babycentre.co.uk/a538711/how-age-affects-pregnancy
no mention of autism, talks about miscarriages.
>health.com/health/article/0,,20411699,00.html
mentions heart complications, which while almost double is still only 2.9%
>acog.org/Patients/FAQs/Having-a-Baby-After-Age-35
Says the risks are of complications are higher, but still small.

Gee, thanks for the massive waste of time.
Hey, how about you fucking read one link next time? Or use ctrl F?
Seriously, nothing triggers me more than being corrected by some retard who doesn't know shit. I really need to stop clicking on links until one of you scan your high school diploma.

>her hair wasnt really red
>can dye hair while pregnant

whoa she looks hotter

>ignoring all the facts regarding autism, mental health and physical defects

You're not fooling anyone, you colossal dipshit faggot.

Fuck off, Wil.

she so belongs on linoleum.

anymore pictures of her with natural hair color?
felicia day might be my new whitefu

YUCK

Shit taste, kid.

And I just made fun of her that she'll die alone with her dry old vagina 3 days ago. Damn. Maybe she's having a baby, because 4chin is making fun of her.

Autistic baby made by 80 years old sperm and 40 years old dry vagina is still something.

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/why-autism-risk-rises-mom’s-age-study-may-shed-light
autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/mom’s-age-and-autism-risk
>They found that, on average, the risk of having a child with autism was approximately 50 percent higher for a 35-year-old mother than for a mother in her mid to late 20s.

From your own sources, dipshit faggot cunt. Also, both of your sources say that the increased risks that older males bring is MODEST, you retarded cuntbag faggot.

Jay-Z

'the fuck are you talking about retard?

All I said was the rates of autism go up based on the age of the father, then you gave some erroneous information about it being linked to the mother, and cited 6 articles about miscarriages with older women, duh.

Seriously, don't dodge this question, are you mentally retarded or is English not your first language?

Well that's fine.

I'll accept that, but not 40 unrelated articles.