ITT: countries with great people but awful governments

ITT: countries with great people but awful governments

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/wirtschaft/soziales/arbeitslosigkeit-zeichnet-die-offizielle-statistik-ein-geschoentes-bild-a-1135471.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

po.... ugh

black people aint great

Canada, that isn't your flag

The males are bro-tier. The Females however are shit.

>record employment rate
>record tax revenue
>public budget surplus despite extensive welfare state
>negative bond yields
>non-interventionist and pacifist foreign policy
>supports free trade
>supports the climate pact

>bad government

How?

German people are awful too though

Your country has massive trade surpluses, of course you would be pro-free trade.

>being a Sup Forumstard

>Refugees welcome to Cologne

Oh.

>believing right wing propaganda
The Cologne incidents had nothing to do with refugees... These were NAFRIs which came from all over the cunt to Cologne. And nobody got raped, they "just" mass-groped, which ofc is absolutely intolerable and disgusting.
I live close to Cologne and I have friends who were at the cathedral plateau / central station at the time where this stuff happened, and they told the exact same stories which were confirmed by the police a week later after the shitstorm calmed down.
So stop this Breitbart narrative already, retard...

Please explain in exact terms how preventing a humanitarian crisis on the Balkans that almost destablized the whole region was a bad move.

Order all your arguments in increasing order of potency.

You're probably not even Swedish but a Balkan war refugee yourself.

he's a Sup Forumstard

>everyone who disagrees with Merkel is literally Hitler

>non-interventionist and pacifist foreign policy
Pic related.

>How?
Inner security is getting trashed, people have to fear for their pensions and taking the massive risks of mass immigration.

>seeing everything as black and white
I don't like Merkel myself, but what you AFD retards are doing is just insanely retarded...

Comparing UN-mandated peacekeeping missions to military interventionism is retarded.

Pensioners get more more and more goodies with each election. They have never lived and received pensions this long.

The overall statistical impact on inner security has been neglectible. There has never been less crime then now. Overal crime rates have been decresing with each passing decade.

This desu. Additionally it's probably the least corrupt government you can have. Sup Forums tards should fugg off.

That counts for literally every country.
One man is bearable, men in masses are always cancer, retarded and seem like helpless animals in the eye of a single person.
Much appreciate your compliment tho, OP, even though most of us are horrible people.

It's always fun see krauts crying

>seeing everything as black and white
That's exactly what you do in boi.

I don't exactly like the AfD, it's just that the AfD is the only (real) party even questioning current asylum refugees.
I mean it's fucking insane, people from Tunisia come here (why the fuck would you flee from Tunisia?), get 23 new identities, plan terror attacks and convert and redicalise people while getting paid 23 welfare packages.

>The overall statistical impact on inner security has been neglectible. There has never been less crime then now. Overal crime rates have been decresing with each passing decade.
Have you seen the newest BKA report, the one the media didn't cover as excessivly as the one before?
The crime rates rergarding sexual and violent crimes among MENA-immigrants are skyrocketing, the police here in Berlin, especially districts like Kreuzberg and Neukölln, for example is completely helpless while paralel societies evolve that don't give a shit about the state or the police and instead establish Islamic "peace judges" who "dispense justice" after the Quran.

Didn't meet much, but russians I think. Leave politics and history aside and they seem hospitable people.

Wtf? Fuck you!

Sweden and Russia are great examples

Merkel shills pulling night shifts? Fuck off Sören

Our government has broken the law so many times, they derserve prison for that alone.

>one of the most despised people in the west
>great

Doesn't make sense.
Also keep in mind that this government is only here because these people voted for it.

germany was a mistake

I don't see any issues here Heiko. I even got a raise in my salary of about 1000€ over the last 5 years. And the blacks which I sometimes see in the super market seem to act like normal people. Merkel did a good job for the economy, also during the financial crisis, you have to give her that.

>Our government has broken the law so many times

The government decides what's law. That's why it's called the government you dunce.

>These were NAFRIs which came..
..with the refugee mass immigration wave and in many cases have granted asylum state or are awaiting the denial of it just to get a new name and do it all over again to gain those sweet gibsmedat.

>I can't break the rules if I make the rules, checkmate ding dong

That's not how a modern state works you fucking retard.

>"ah vel ich don't like it but ze rules is ze rules"
I guess then the Nazis did nothing wrong.

Merkel is the most powerful woman in the world and the leader of the free states, how is that a bad government? Also she won the Nobel peace price and is a genius chemist and nuclear physicist.
We call her the shining sun of the Uckermark.

>record employment rate
top fucking kek

>they dindu nuffin, they good leaders. Don't question the overlords, they make the rules

Bad in the sense that there won't be Germans in a century.

Note the difference between a high employment rate and a low unemployment rate, related but not the same thing.

>the current German government is literally Hitler
Imagine being this deluded.

Merkel hat'n guten Dschob gemacht! Viele wollen das nur nicht zugeben.

There won't be a """"United""""" Kingdom by the end of this decade, mate.

what has that got to do with my post?

Speaking of it..

spiegel.de/wirtschaft/soziales/arbeitslosigkeit-zeichnet-die-offizielle-statistik-ein-geschoentes-bild-a-1135471.html

Nothing but a "lol u too" reply.
You expect Sup Forums to make sense?

The only unemployed in Germany are people who get paid by the governbment not to work so they can get a well deserved rest. That's the way the German government rewards its faithful people. It also shows the love of the German people towards its government: we have to be stopped from working for our beloved leaders.

Therefore, let the parole for the next year be: double the effort, double the gain! For the good of humanity, let Merkel lead the way.

AS WE WORK TODAY, WE SHALL LIVE TOMORROW!

>whiny faggot
>bro-tier

Germany hasn't always been so bad, though.

if you can't get a job here, you wont get it anywhere else mate, and the AFD wont fix this non existant issue either

Merkel has done a great job in trying to hold your nation together economically, just long enough to hand it to brown people.

Successive governments have done the same thing here.

I was actually talking about the fact that our government falsifies unemployment statistics

What kind of a fucking non-argument is this? I didn't say the current government is literally Hitler and you fucking know it you deceptive piece of shit. But if it's true now that "the law is the law" then it's true then, simple fucking logic that even you should be able to follow.