What are some of the worst p4k scores youve seen given?

What are some of the worst p4k scores youve seen given?

i picked this because AM has a 8.0 which is higher than every other arctic monkey album which is insane.

Other urls found in this thread:

gigwise.com/news/47555/kanye-west-reveals-red-hot-chili-peppers-are-his-favourite-band
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you saying that's too high or too low? Arctic Monkeys are shit btw.

Adam Sandler albums were never that good anyways.

im saying they gave AM a 8 and whatever people say i am a 7.4, AM is probably the arctic monkeys worst album

BASED

i bet you listen to catfish and the bottlemen too don't you

fucking dweeb

>Arctic Monkeys are shit btw.
This

And yet RHCP'S BSSM still has a 7.1, Californication a 6.8, and Stadium Arcadium a 4.7? Fuck all music critics; I'm glad that Sup Forums is invading this board now, so they can save us from believing faggotry like this!!

This makes me angry

Those are perfectly rated

this is either god-tier bait or hard evidence for gassing all RHCPfags

They backpedaled.

Not even close. BSSM is an objective 9.5/10 and Californication is at least a 9. RHCP is factually a great band, and anyone who disagrees is an idiot.

the RHCP user is BACK

This but unironically.

uhhh..... you mean

imagine thinking RHCP are good

BASED rhcpanon

i was here for this. Sup Forums went apeshit.

Boring and formulaic, but it makes critics cum buckets. Why is that?

Blech. This must be bait.
gigwise.com/news/47555/kanye-west-reveals-red-hot-chili-peppers-are-his-favourite-band

Best album to get under a 3 imo

Fucking awful album yet it still got a 7.5

Once you've gone through liking them then through thinking they're shit, you'll learn that they made a fair few tracks that are very good on their first 2 albums and even some catchy ones (if with embarrassing lyrics) on AM, even if that one's shit.
Those are their only 3 I've heard tho.

Based dad-rocker