Many white people actually celebrate the fact they are becoming minorities in their own countries

>many white people actually celebrate the fact they are becoming minorities in their own countries

How is this even possible? Is there something wrong with white people's minds? If any other animal were doing this it would be considered a mental disorder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Take_Our_Daughters_and_Sons_to_Work_Day
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they're either Jews or shitlibs that - when they hear white people are becoming minority - think "Oh good, all those racist, backwards conservatives holding back PROGRESS are dying out"

years of brainwashing in school
youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo

yeah they want attention though

I'm a ginger dating a Mexican guy. I really don't see a problem.

They honestly think white people are evil and everything they have is stolen. The Jewish media told them this and they believe it.

Multiculturalists are true believers in the noble savage. They are alienated from reality into a fantasy world.

>gingers
>white

Something must be causing biological malfunctions among the masses. These far-leftist people, such as tomboyish girls, pansexuals, indie hipster girls, geek girls, hipsters, and feminists tend to suffer from extreme anxiety and manic depression.

That blue-haired chick you thought was cute? Well, when she was having one of her hermit episodes and not texting back, she went and fucked some random person and whined on tumblr, then cried herself to sleep after masturbating.

half of your ancestors would spit on you, the other half would flat out murder you

>many
Source?
We're not dying out, retard.
There are more whites than ever before.
We HAVE our conservative solutions, Brexit and Trump.
For fuck's sakes.
Stupid shill.

Don't care.

So they were the ones who really built the pyramids

Victim complex. Whoever is the biggest victim gets to be the biggest bully.

>If any other animal were doing this it would be considered a mental disorder.

Don't animals try to breed with the superior mate? Maybe they know something you don't.

Racism of lower expectations for non-whites. Belief in the noble savage.

Brainwashed from birth to believe whites have no real culture and everything we have done for all time has been because we have oppressed others, therefore the world will be more peaceful without us.

At least whites become more redpilled as they become a smaller demographic.

same as catholic guilt -- they're inculcated from birth with racial self-loathing

Racism has no place in our world. I'm a white woman dating a black man because all my other white boyfriends were video game playing, anime watching losers. It's white men's faults for being such beta manlets

Eritreans wuz kangz?

That's because you're a female, and females are dipshits who only like to fuck, consequences be damned.

That's why "women's rights" issues are all sex related. Brainless slut.

They're being disingenuous.

They say it's a good thing but at the same time live in humongous white neighborhoods and communities. Just wait until they actually have to live next section 8 housing and interact with nigger hood trash.

You'd see how quickly their oh so progressive attitudes change.

People cling to and promote what they understand and what they're good at, and what they understand and are good at is whimpering. Simple as that.

Who is this semen demon?

The answer is simple...

They aren't white

>tfw I'm taking an active role in destroying the white race

Pic related, this girl is getting BEANED

Frankfurt School Critical Theory conspiracy boy. The commies corrupted the western education system in the hopes of collapsing our society. Then they would rush in with a glorious Communist revolution. Then the soviet union collapsed, so now we just have the degeneracy and sabotage with no one to reverse it; not even the commies.

Such obvious bait from a fucking leaf.

their women prefer superior males. Taller and stronger. All women do. The only reason any group would become a minority is if the lesser members of the species decrease in reproductive success.

They are brainwashed.

She looks like a bean herself.

White women aren't breeding with anyone, idiot. Way to miss the point.

Lol, you're just an asset to her, a fashion accessory.
Getting with Mexicans is "in" because of Trump.

hihiihihihih

this

>>many white people actually celebrate the fact they are becoming minorities in their own countries
>I'm not a part of the white system of racism >I'm:
>Jewish
>gay
>1/32nd Cherokee
> a strong womyn who don't need no man

That's a dumb way of thinking.

How do you figure that?
I'm ok with that

this picture and the one with the swede sitting on his couch, why is the immigrant ALWAYS sitting right next to his wife? Like, what kind of man doesn't just naturally position himself next to his wife/gf in this sort of situation?

The holocaust casualties, you remember the number, right? WRONG. Go check wikipedia again.

Revisionism at its finest.

i should add that western whites have some of the most trusting and open societies in the world and the people are uniquely empathetic -- studies have shown this -- so they're especially susceptible to negative criticism, both from within and without. this is also why hatred of whites packaged in terms of fairness and justice is so powerful.

>notice its only white women or Jewish subverts
>and cucked nu males

they were raised and educated in schools dominated by leftism and feminism, and taught to hate themselves. taught that the more they hated themselves the more enlightened they were.

Also we aren't taught any form of logic in school, so it's impossible for children to think about the propaganda being shoved down their throat.

When the next america comes around you dont get to vote

Also build wall

Also get the fuck back to instagram

she's a 6/10

only inferior women date outside their race

Pic or gtfo.

Jews poisoned their minds from birth. I'm not being ironic.

Really hurts to say this but... The only hope to my country is to rebuild everything after everyone end killing themselves and eating their young.

My family actually did help to put this place back on it's feet for many generations.

But dude, it's really sad to see all our society falling down like a fucking sand castle.

Fuck, i wish i was born before all this shit started so i could fix everything.

unless you're >50% native, your kids will still be at least 75% white.

unless you're a nigger beaner.

Brainwashing/indoctrination.

>Also we aren't taught any form of logic in school, so it's impossible for children to think about the propaganda being shoved down their throat
This x 1000. Formal logic is only taught in university and spotting logical fallacies is taught in weird courses most people won't even take. I had a course called "effective writing" at UofT which explicitly taught how to spot various logical fallacies.

Elementary and high schools are designed to keep young people occupied with busy work to keep them out of trouble.

God why are pickaninnies so ugly

>he says all alone in his home
>implying I'm going to have kids with a white girl
No, kek
Maybe I'll just use her up and some sorry fucker down the road will take her.

>not having kids with a white girl
suit yourself dude, dunno what other race you'd go for then

Liberal "professors" are the worst bullies. They call you out in front of the entire class.

I had a math teacher who would always single me out--- "Why are you at the back of the class?"

I'm into every race, notably Latinas and Arab girls, but white girls are just too dangerous.

Ya, I, as an EE student, was required to take a sociology course back in 2006 taught by a thick-accented Russian who, with his sociology "expertise", preached to us that there is no such thing as race with an unsupported biological argument. He forced us to watch muh native american documentaries with crying indians dancing in their culturally appropriated garbs all semester.

He would often pace furiously in front of the class as his face reddened, ranting about how we have no rights to do this to the indians. He would dismiss or ridicule anyone with a differing opinion and he made sure to fail or just barely pass any dissenters to get them out of his hair.

Now that I think about it, this muh indians, muh holocaust, muh slaves was going on in school since I was 7.

We used to have "take your daughter to work day" without ever having a "take your son to work day". For one day we would come to school each year with all the girls missing like a ghost town. When they came back, they were encouraged to share their experience with the class and praised for being girls.

When I graduated high school, our scholarship awards night ended up with 30+ kids on stage, while only 2 of them were white males. The rest were women, blacks, and Mexicans of whom I personally knew did not hold a candle to my accomplishments and abilities over the last 4 years while I myself was a lower-middle class white guy.

I could go on and on. I destroyed myself in my youth because of everything I was taught to believe. I've suffered heart ache and rejection in every facet of life, and the humiliation is real. The anger I knew as a small child is finally reawakening. The shame and ostracization won't be going away, but instead it will be turned outward onto those who attack us. Talk shit, get hit from now on.

>Don't care
And that is why feminism is a sham and women shouldn't have a say in society.

the same reason christianity took hold of the west - guilt gene and virtue ignaling

>"take your daughter to work day

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Take_Our_Daughters_and_Sons_to_Work_Day

>It is the successor to Take Our Daughters To Work Day, which was expanded to include boys in 2003.

wtf. it was real.

Yep. Now it's convenient to pretend it was always for both genders after the damage was already done. I remember even as a small kid feeling like something was really wrong and unfair. Call it jealousy, but I hated seeing the false sense of satisfaction on those girls' faces when the teacher would tell them they can do anything boys can do and more.

>thick-accented Russian
>sociology teacher
Yuri was right

Yep, and he most certainly was 100% jewish. I forgot to mention that part, but it is implied on pol.

>Latinas
they're hot when young but get fat and annoying later on from what I've seen
>Arabs
Christian ones are aight I think, just avoid getting beheaded by a Muslim one's daddy

I had a Norwegian friend who fell for a muslim girl he knew from school. They had to keep the relationship secret for fear of her cousins beating the shit out of him. Very respectful immigrants. I hope that dude figured things out because he was blinded by the romance of it all.

>PIC VERY FUCKING MUCH SO RELATED

This is what I'm talking about talk shit get hit. She couldn't be more passive aggressive.

White people are the only group who are encouraged to hate themselves.

chvrches is fucking garbage desu

>Is there something wrong with white people's minds?
WW2 broke a lot of people's minds
Plus most of the competent people died in both world wars leaving only the retards

>Scottish
fucking shocking.

how the actual fuck does diversity benifit us?

What? Did you expect her to give an explanation? Are you a bigot or something?

No shit
Take your kid your workday was all I ever heard besides respective take your son and take your daughter to work days.
My mom worked for GTE when I was a kid and they only ever had bring your kid to work day.
Guess it all depends on company and region

Literally the worst and most cancerous.

I came here to post this.

White people are pretty fucking weird, but I'm honestly convinced that white women are legitimately demons.
Other women have their problems, but only white women are so vehemently awful that it just can't be ignored.

Arab women are physically disgusting, almost all whites do not know this because hey never interact with them on a personal level. Sand pussy and Curry pussy re the same thing, smelly, rank, and outright disgusting pretty much at all times.
Spic women are alright until they hit 20, and even then the vast majority of them are terrible, the ones that are almost full conquistador are okay though(if they aren't raised in Hispanic culture that is)
Like my grandad used to say, Latinas were put in this earth for fucking and only fucking, everything else they're either terrible in or barely above mediocre.
There's a reason their whole culture revolves around sex far more than any other

They arent that bad. Chinese bitches are way way worse.

>argentina
>posts in a white thread
>everyfuckingtimelmao

We're fucked, and not in the good way.

nice digits burger

Yea no, white women are fucking cancer incarnate.
I've never seen a race of woman so full of self-hatred, idiocy, and toxic retardation.
I honestly feel bad for you white anons, a lot of you might have to deal with those crazy bitches, especially since their craziness is ruining/will ruin your life.

American television and white guilt.

Living with people of other races is not genocide, stupid fucks. Deliberate replacement is another story. I'm currently enjoying company of my beatiful Irish-Japanese American wife, cousin is married to half Anglo, quarter Lebo, quarter Greek chick, sister is with Belgian mullato. Some minorities can be based. Some people mix, get over it.

This but I still want to fug Lavren

Dude I had to drop an anthropology class because my professor was total shit. He sounded exactly like your description. "No such thing as race" but then he would say "we need diversity". Hed also contradict himself with saying "no culture is better than the other" And "you shouldn't appropriate another culture" etc. when I called him out several times on his bullshit he just turned he whole class against me into saying how racist and bigoted I was. Except for one older guy in the class, it was insane. Thirty people calling one guy, me, racist and shit. I've had paper balls crumpled up and thrown at me along with horrid notes that I went show the dean. NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED. I dropped the class and would've caused more shit but my privilege white male self has to work 40 hours a week while in school while the Mexicans and Islam fuckers In class get a check every month for being a minority in school.

Fucking this, for at least 50 years.

Most recent example: Someone I know was forever talking about transgenderism and how wonderful it was that people could transition, how it was important to be careful of people's pronouns, etc.

Then her son came out as transgender, changed his name, wants to take pills, etc. and she lost her shit and hauled him to a therapist. She refuses to call him by his new name.

Leftist rules are for other people.

Into the oven you go.

That's because logic disagrees with MUH FEELS and is thus racist.

Plus the blacks couldn't get through such a course if it were required, so it has to go.

>You will never be lauren mayberry's little baby tampon boy

>t. Ari Shekelsky

They enjoy the attention from other races too much

I wish she pegged me, while I eat out my wife.

>this picture and the one with the swede sitting on his couch, why is the immigrant ALWAYS sitting right next to his wife? Like, what kind of man doesn't just naturally position himself next to his wife/gf in this sort of situation?

>Being this blue pilled to women.

Its ATTENTION and virtue signalling to sit next to her pet nigger in a photo OP.

Because Anglo is a weak race that deserves to die, Saxons will Rule the World!

that is the look of a man who gets cucked oh so very hard by his wife