THE MAN IN THE HIGH CASTLE

THE MAN IN THE HIGH CASTLE

Is this show actually any good?

Depends. Is she in it?

If so, hell yes

It has an extremely interesting premise, nazis win the war and control the US. But it has sci-fi elements in it which kind of ruins it.

GIVE ME A BLACK GF NOW

I kinda like the sci-fi elements, it offers an explanation for how the axis won ww2 and gives the viewer overarching mystery to focus on.

No... she's Eboni Williams, a Fox News contributer...

do you deserve one though

well im white, s-so yeah

I don't want to watch the show because the marketing team wants to pussyfoot around that the show is about nazis. Lot of blank red banners, can't pull the trigger, fuck off.

Are you fucking stupid? Watch a single episode of the show, it's saturated with swastikas.
Jesus Christ user you're such a fucking butthurt faggot holy shit

Dumbie. I already explained why I dont want to watch it. The marketing comes before the show right? So it failed, didn't it? Stop trying to justify a garbage show.

>chad wins again
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

chad always win

I can't tell who is the idiot.
Last year Amazons marketing team was filled to the brim with idiots and they covered subway cars and ads with nazi symbols and Japanese war flags with no context and had to retract nearly everything since it seems like they're promoting them.

This year nazis actually feel safe Heil Hitlering in the streets and do you really think Amazon wants to seem like they're promoting them again?

>hell yes
shut the fuck up nigger

homegirl looks like Carlton

>This year nazis actually feel safe Heil Hitlering in the streets
Do you have a problem with people expressing their opinions?

>#theythoughimrickymartin
lol

What problem do you have with people expressing their opinion?

This, only a fascist would oppose freedom of speech. Don't be a bigot.

This entire country should be a safe space.

kill yourself cunt

I've seen the first season. I liked it for the most part. I personally think the show is elevated more because of Rufus Sewell. I've been a big fan of him since seeing him in Dark City way back when I was a kid. He always delivers a strong performance.

I believe Sewell should be sweeping television awards because of his acting in this role, however that'll never happen because he plays a Nazi with humanity.

Also, the show has a really interesting concept and it's fun to watch anyways.

Rufus Sewell and Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa are the only good things about this show. Almost everyone else is unbearable