208K ON HATS AHAHAHHAHAHA

208K ON HATS AHAHAHHAHAHA

M E M E C A N D I D A T E

Other urls found in this thread:

fec.gov/data/CandidateSummary.do
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I drop that on hookers in one weekend. What's it like being poor?

he sells a lot of hats

Why dafuq is Trump being so stingy? Does he want to win or not?

He wants to lose. Nice trips though.

>trump pays $115k a month to shill on Sup Forums

christ

>checked

Me thinks the money spending will increase after the RNC convention. He's been doing breddy gud but needs more energy if he wants to win.

Trump understands the power of meme magic.

>thinking that we won't do it for free

Very nice now show penis

I'm curious to know if that figure is before or after the revenue generated by merchandise sales.

Either way I think it's completely justified. No other candidate's merchandise has come anywhere near achieving the same effect as Trump's MAGA hats. They're a sound investment.

>Trump spends $400K on campaign expenses per month... half of it giving out free hats to staff, volunteers, and supporters
>Clinton spends nearly ten times that a month to accomplish the same relative effect

It's literally a parallel for economic conservativism vs tax and spend liberalism

he's a Hillary plant

Hi hired Don Draper's firm from Mad Men for advertising

Why are libcucks constantly talking about trumps campaign's funds as if that has any relevancy to his popularity?

THINK OF THE SHEKELS GOY

What?

Shouldn't it be a good thing that someone doesn't NEED to spend money to get a job done?

What the fuck happened? People praising Hillary because she "got bank?" despite all that money being donated from literal wall st and hollywood?

The fuck is going on here?

I dunno why Trump doesn't just give his campaign 6 billion shekels instead of begging for change from his undereducated followers

>listing expenses on something that's sold
I guess

he spent far less money than any other candidate and he won his party's nomination much earlier than any other candidate

the fact that you think more money = more success means you have clearly missed the poiint

this is why he's a successful ceo/owner of a multi-billion dollar organization and you're a shit posting faggot stinking up the joint on an anime website

>tfw no fat, racist Icelandic gf to hold my head between her thighs and smother me with her tits/belly

Literally no quotes or sourced screen caps.

>on an anime website

Haha, my sides.

What are you arguing with paid shills?

Liberals are attacking anything they can, desperation.

He hasn't released his tax returns probably because he takes so many deductions that he pays an effective rate of 0. It's also probably why he gets audited yearly. Either he deducts huge losses/expenses or his deductions are bogus but can't be proven to be fraudulent.

Checked, and it's awful nice to see someone winning on being who they are, and not because of how much money they spent.

Don't you think?

>What is stock of MAGA Hats.
OP is a leftist and therefore can't properly analyze financial statements.

Cash on hand

fec.gov/data/CandidateSummary.do

>HRC $30,156,932.21

>Ted Cruz $9,403,014.73

>Bernie $5,796,718.65

>Marco Rubio $3,316,871.67

>Donald Trump $2,408,641.95

>Ben Carson $1,872,179.92

O shit.....Hillary going in raw on Trump isn't she.

The globalists are putting all they've got behind the shill

Obviously it works

You realize he sells the hats and probably makes a small profit, right?

>winning