Tell me why we shouldn't outlaw soccer on American soil

This might be the most unamerican activity of all time

In this new alt-right era should we consider outlawing soccer since it provides no value to Americans and makes us look like an international laughing stock?

>makes us look like an international laughing stock?
>implying we need football to find reasons to laugh at you

>since it provides no value to Americans and makes us look like an international laughing stock?

so we should outlaw trump too?

nah it's for little girls man, they seem to enjoy it

>international laughing stock
nigga plz check our olympic medal count. we lose at soccer cause we don't care about it

>new alt-right era should we consider outlawing soccer
fucking right wing sjws trying to ruin muh freedoms

>alt-right era

Explain this...

It's a great sport for women and a nice game for young boys to play until they're old enough to play a real sport.

I served in Iraq and saw little kids playing soccer. Illegal immigrants play soccer

Countries like Mexico, North Korea and Iran are allowed to be in FIFA when they're clear threats to the free world

Get this shit sport out of my country

>we lose at soccer cause we don't care about it

Agree, if it doesnt envolve a bunch of negros grabbing each other it ain't american enough.

a picture of an american yawning? yeah that's what i do whenever soccer comes on. fucking gay sport. i respect you brazil cause at least you can into mma

It's true though. The only people who get into soccer in America are manlets who would have no chance to play football baseball hockey or basketball.

to be fair, baseball is about as boring as soccer, but not quite as gay (but still pretty gay)

Don't be so upset. Wipe those tears and move on! You can still qualify for the WC!

lol you really think we care? i guess it's hard to fathom since your country is so obsessed with this shit

If you didn't care you wouldn't make this thread. or all the other 14 threads you made yesterday. Actually, not just you care, but also are fanatic about it; even though americans are always so autistic about football.

i didn't make this thread and it's the only soccer-related thread i have ever posted in. stay mad though

You know he's just shitposting right?

>i didn't make this thread and it's the only soccer-related thread i have ever posted in. stay mad though

I love all these Brazillian monkeys talking shit

Tell you want - come to the US and you'll find out all about the 2nd Amendment and see what true freedom looks like

everyone laughs at you anyway
its only your countries own arrogance that convinces you otherwise
guess the early brainwashing of a flag really still works over there

>come to US and you'll find out all about mass shooting in schools
No, thanks.

>t.

like i said, stay mad bro. enjoy your favella

Are you guys all posting and responding to each other ironically? It feels like it's a bunch of trolls all trying to troll one another with increasingly retarded shit.

Yeah, has too few blacks and actually requires more than 60 IQ, should be outlawed definitely.

>pic related

I don't live in LA.

>this bitch wants to outlaw something
Shameful. Are you really an American? Commie fuck.

If anything you should want to dominate it and so should Trump because it would assert dominance over everyone else in the world's most popular sport and make every third world shithole extremely bootyblasted.

el estadounidenseANO jaaaaaajjjsjajsjaja

>Tell me why we shouldn't outlaw soccer on American soil
Because I enjoy watching grills play soccer desu.
(nice little tight fannies)
Wew.

>implying you have enough money to live in california

Lol, the New York Post is famous for silly headlines, it's not a serious paper at all.

>you need to have money to live in california
Safe to assume all of those illegal mexicans are filthy rich then, right?

Outlawing things we don't like is sort of our MO. And then the courts go and try to sabotage it.

*Also the World Cup is the only time Americans actually care about soccer, mainly because it takes place in late June and there are no other sports to compete with. I'd argue that's part of the problem, we can't seem to give a shit for more than 3 or 4 weeks at a time.

I think you're overestimating how much the rest of the world cares about America.

>In this new alt-right era

>>alt-right era
>Explain this...

Term invented by (((them))) to be used by the media/left to attempt to demonize anyone who does not completely agree with (((them)))

>Outlawing things we don't like is sort of our MO
There was a completely legal US Communist Party during the height of the Cold War and it's still around.

we don't even care during the WC. i didn't hear a single person talk about it or any media coverage

i said "live" not "survive". anyway, this is getting as boring as your beloved "sport". I'm going back to /heem/. stay mad bro and remember your favorite sport is for little girls and poorfags

Imagine Paco after getting kicked over the wall by Trump getting home from a day of beheading and turns on the TV only to see Jamal Jackson scoring five goals against his beloved Mexico once again.

They would care a lot that the USA dominated the only sport they really care about.

Bye, see you next week when you lose to Panama and get all butthurty.

The
>we dun care is fr girl
meme died the day you retards started making mls generals and "Is pulisic the american messi?" threads daily

By the way, where's the autistic Pulisic spammer now? lel

CHI

> (OP)
>>alt-right era
>Explain this...
>>>alt-right era
>>Explain this...
>Term invented by (((them))) to be used by the media/left to attempt to demonize anyone who does not completely agree with (((them)))

This guy gets it

I thought this and usa wins 1-1 were shops desu

>Another moronic Amerishart thread
No surprises here

nigga where the fuck do you live? Alaska? ffs stop the delusion everyone knows us burgers care about the sport even if we suck balls at it

Go back to watching football and claiming anybody who doesn't isn't a faggot

>BOOO I DON'T LIKE SOCCER! IT TAKES THEM TO LONG TO SCORE A POINT!

>BASKETBALL'S TOO FUCKING BORING

>HOCKEY IS FOR CANADIAN FAGS

>WOOO GO PATS!

kys

make Sup Forums great again

the autism is real

>new alt-right era

Go back to Sup Forums you faggot

>Americans suck at a sport we don't care about

Ok