Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg&index=3&list=LL_Jzz5v5_bzXT0dmzrD18fQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>official anonymous youtube channel
kek

>This is getting pretty autistic
Anonymous was always pretty autistic

Bernie shills are desperate

Anonymous has no meaning anymore lol, bunch of fedorad SJW faggots.

Anonymous """official""" is autism, it's literally a redditard usurping the name and meaning of Anonymous. Anonymous has never been anything except that guy who trolls by telling the absolute truth on Sup Forums, that's anonymous and he's been here since the beginning.

As an idea completely independent of the 'group' anonymous, is this notion of this happening really that far-fetched?

A woman who is firmly entrenched in the establishment and has connections with high ranking officials in the nearly every facet of the government could easily pull the strings to make this happen.

I wish I was an FBI agent who got to go to work each day and make retarded fucking videos like this and get paid fat stacks of cash.

This, the """""""hacktivist""""""" group got busted and raped in prison, the real anonymous weren't good guys or bad guys, just some college students that did what they wanted to.
There in there 30s right now with lives of there own.

Weren't these autismo lord fedora fags hating on Trump and promising to hack his website (oh no, not his website!) a few months ago?

Why go after Hillary at all.

Aren't we anonymous ;^)

We Sup Forumsros are needed more than ever :^)

Well so long as they are after Hillary, i don't really care. They can sway way more people away from her than we can.

>Anonymous Official
Literal oxymoron

Because they support Bernie.

they released some of his voicemail to prove how evil and racist he is but all they got was him being thanked for his charity

I believe Anonymous on this. She manipulated Google to spread anti- Assad/Gaddafi propaganda as revealed in her emails. So why not manipulate them to help her campaign?

Fuck, you have no idea how much I agree with you

Normies thought the meme went beyond elaborate pranks and bought autismo masks and pretended to be apart of something they clearly werent since they took it seriously

>implying Anonymous weren't already autistic

Literally plagiarism OC here youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg&index=3&list=LL_Jzz5v5_bzXT0dmzrD18fQ

Why are these fags stealing Moonman's voice?

>the account is verified

>United Arab Emirates
>not already having fat stacks of cash
>not donating large sums of cash of yours to shillary
come on now

>copies literally everything Sourcefed said
>edgy voice
>"official youtube channel"

I couldn't cringe any harder if I tried

>AnonymousOfficial
>Completely defeating the purpose of being anonymous
>Still wearing that stupid fucking mask

>Slowpokimous Official
jk keep up the good fight, eff bee aye

Holy shit, you fuckers...We need to make a chan for the Hillary name...

WE

I'm Anonymous and I'm about to take back control.

Anonymous was co-opted a while back by angry teenagers who couldn't even vote for Bernie.