Trump general bob ross edition

Chuck Norris: Hillary Abandons LGBT to Defend Muslims
wnd.com/2016/06/hillary-abandons-lgbt-in-defense-of-islam/

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Trump Signing Autographs in Phoenix 6/18/16
[YouTube] Donald Trump Signing Autographs Before Leaving Phoenix (6-18-16) (embed)
>Trump in Phoenix, AZ 6/18/16
[YouTube] FULL EVENT: Donald Trump Rally in Phoenix, Arizona (6-18-16) Donald Trump Phoenix AZ Rally Speech (embed)
>Trump in Las Vegas, NV 6/18/16
[YouTube] EXPLOSIVE! Donald Trump Rally in Las Vegas, Nevada (6-18-16) Donald Trump Speech Las Vegas! (embed)

INTERVIEWS
>Sessions on Fox 6/19/16
[YouTube] Fox's Chris Wallace Hammers Sen. Jeff Sessions on Trump's Recent Controversial Remarks (embed)
>Trump on NBC 6/19/16
[YouTube] DONALD TRUMP INTERVIEW ON MEET THE PRESS - NBC (6/19/2016) (embed)
>Trump on CBS 6/19/16
[YouTube] DONALD TRUMP FULL INTERVIEW WITH JOHN DICKERSON FACE THE NATION CBS (6/19/2016) (embed)
>Trump on ABC 6/19/16
[YouTube] DONALD TRUMP INTERVIEW ON THIS WEEK WITH GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS - ABC NEWS (6/19/2016) (embed)
>Roger Stone on Lew Rockwell 6/16/16
[YouTube] Roger Stone Will Donald Trump Be Sabotaged Interview on LewRockwell (embed)
>Donald, Jr. and Eric on Hannity 6/15/16
[YouTube] Hannity (6-15-16) - Donald Trump jr & Eric Trump Interview, Politicizing a Orlando Terrorist Attack (embed)
>Trump on Greta 6/15/16
[YouTube] FULL Interview: Donald Trump at On The Record w/ Greta, FOX NEWS; June 15, 2016 (embed)
>Milo at Orlando Shooting Site 6/15/16
[YouTube] Milo at Orlando Shooting Site (Begins at 12 minutes into video) (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29
crookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com
rallyfortrump.com/
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ebI4-DmNs1A
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/20/cruz-sessions-lee-disturbed-obama-pressuring-uk-stay-eu/
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/06/20/public-outcry-forces-obamas-hand-uncensored-orlando-transcripts-released/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/20/hillary-clintons-policies-created-conditions-for-rise-of-islamic-state/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/284116-ivanka-trump-played-role-in-campaign-managers-firing
youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
m.christianpost.com/news/what-to-expect-when-trump-meets-900-evangelical-leaders-tuesday-ben-carson-165371/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ENTERTAINMENT
[YouTube] "MADE IN FUCKIN' USA!" | Donald Trump Rally | Phoenix, AZ | June 18, 2016 (embed)
[YouTube] DONALD TRUMP: CONSISTENT FOR NEARLY 30 YEARS (embed) [
>Trump calls Orlando Terrorist “S.O.B.”
[YouTube] Donald Trump Talks About Orlando Attacker "This SOB...",Vows to Protect 2nd Amendment (embed)
>Japanese Trump Commercial
[YouTube] Japanese Donald Trump Commercialトランプ2016 (embed)
>Ezra Levant Praises Trump’s Response to Orlando
[YouTube] Trump's speech after Orlando: "We haven't heard anything like this since Reagan" (embed)

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ (embed)
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b (embed)
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com
rallyfortrump.com/
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/

AWOOOOVEMENT

There are three phases left in this election.

> Phase One: Tread water until the conventions. Build infrastructure, raise funds, don't burn shit down. Lewandowski got fired for almost burning the campaign down before getting to the convention. Manafort is going to button down the hatches. Rewatch the latest rallies. Very on message, very little off-the-cuff bullshit.

>Phase Two: The conventions. Trump redefines the race as "the people vs the special interest". He's the people's champion, he represents the best of us. Great family man, successful business man who got shit done, uber talented individual. Hillary Clinton is the Special Interest Shill. She is the "head" of the most corrupt family ever, she has a record of getting nothing but horrible deals passed, she isn't fit for the job. The race inbetween the conventions and the debates will be about this distinction.

>Phase Three: The debates. Debates will be used to expose Hillary on national television as corrupt. The time inbetween the debates and election will be spent visiting swing states and gloating over Hillary's corruption.

It's already over. Clinton's already lost. The most important things in this election are the economy and national security (with borders mixed in). Trump is trusted by the public on all three counts. Media/Hillary is distracting public with accusations of racism for now. Independents will start picking sides in between Phase two and three. They will swing towards Trump. They always do.

Trump's biggest concern right now is how to prevent the voter fraud that Sanders experienced but was too weak to call out.

>Manafort has taken over the Trump Campaign

>Liberals think this is bad for Trump

Reminder that filters exist for a reason. Dont feed the shills. Save your (you)s for good content.

you can smell the fear

Manafort is the final nail in their collective coffin

he is an experienced commie killer
youtube.com/watch?v=ebI4-DmNs1A

i think the finns gone for good

but the gypsy just showed back up

We need watchdogs at every polling site in every swing state.

I'm volunteering at a California polling site, I might get some buddies to go with me to a few others. Make sure shits in order.

volunteered in PA

still haven't heard back

I'm talking about the real voter fraud. Not the handful of repeat voters every election.

I'm talking about the electronic voting machines that can't be audited. The mail in votes that never get counted. The paper ballets that get transported from the polling station to the counting station... like they can't get switched out on the way.

The type of shade that keeps Manafort up at night.

I'm going door to door in Colorado

Wish me luck

>Trump's presidential campaign is run like The Apprentice
Who's ready for The Apprentice: Cabinet Edition?

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/20/cruz-sessions-lee-disturbed-obama-pressuring-uk-stay-eu/

I don't know how to audit a voting machine..They shouldn't exist in the first place

MAGA

just finished Clinton war on women and clinton cash, picking up the SS book when it drops

making flyers currently and will be hitting the streets twice a week as an """"objective''''''' informant on the clintons

If i don't come back i have been stabbed by puerto ricans and let Trump know im sorry

He literally fired Corey like he did in the Apprentice

This is a high energy post

I don't know what Obongo was thinking interfering in the domestic affairs of an ally. Also surprised that Sessions and Cruz co-signed something. I thought Cruz didn't like Sessions after he endorsed Trump?

They are designed to not be audited.

Some say they are designed to fix elections. Look at Kerry's loss to Bush. Look at how shocked the Romney's were that they lost.

>firing someone to bring in a more compete experienced person

damn i wish the country was run like that

Why are they gone for good?
Did they ban fingolia like they did Ivan?

What if I told you that our country will be run like that?

I think he managed to convince Rato to get over it.

Manafort's first act as campaign head?

I cc and I've been in some form of MMA since Shamrock and Gracie fought at Mcnichols arena..But there are hispanics everywhere, most are based, but the young lads are dumb and violent

We must win Colorado though

You guys honestly don't think Trump will win, do you?

I honestly think Trump will win, don't you?

>pic related

I can't wait to see how the campaign evolves now that it has taken care of it's schizophrenic campaign-by-committee problem.

Kek be praised

I don't. He hates blacks and blacks hate him. Same goes for most young adults.

They shouldn't exist..We have machines that print out paper ballots here..That was our dumbass compromise but they don't double check with the paper ballots they are there for the recount if its close

(You)

>Same goes for most young adults.

that they hate blacks? color me surprised.

long live Trump

>I'd like to read you all some stories from this book, it's called "Crisis of Character" would you like to hear it?
*crowd cheers*

>Finnshills at the bottom of the Saimaa right now with a cool pair of concrete work boots

I'm just waiting to see if they're gonna shlong Hillary sooner or later. I want to see her destroyed sooner, but I dont want to see the DNC realize that they made a horrible mistake in backing her.

They hate Trump for being xenophobic and racist. Besides he's a moron.

Which would be more useful; gettin on the local Trump campaign, or jumping in Clinton's as a subversive?

>people responding to poland troll

Do you think their turnout will be higher or lower this year?

Sorry m8, I have a b8 adiction problem

A FUCKING BOBBER

thats true

I don't cc but i started lifting a month after Trump announced and am pretty fit at this point

But the PRs are like blacks, they always jump you in groups

Might borrow a knuckle duster or something

STORYTIME

Good evening my children

good evening

I have been going HARD as a subversive bernout since march on kikebook

its pretty damn effective, but got busted last week when someone posted a pic of me reading Think like a champion at work

>No youtube links

How did you fuck up the OP this badly

>research
>know your enemy

>yfw the Slow and Steady strategy works and Jeb! Destroys all in his path, and becomes President

He's on his phone.

Why are we in this shit OP thread?

Me and my friends plan to go out in a group but I own my company and I have lots of free time so I'm going out solo...Every house counts

But I would suggest you hit neighborhoods with 4 or 5 guys leap frog each other and stay together

Y E S
E
S

HYPE

Bernouts don't understand things like that

Theres a reason they couldn't beat one of the most corrupt scandal-ridden candidates in US history

Its all identity politics and 0 planning

The only thing he would accomplish would be destroying the GOP.

I have no idea what the future holds. Everything has been completely unpredictable and chaotic.

hi there.

tell me all your thought on kek and maga.

Why are protestors so edgy?

>having 4 or 5 friends

I have 2 male friends and they are both scrawny lanklets with 0 coordination

and my fem friends don't like to let people know they support Trump

How are you going TRUMPGEN? The shilling has got so bad that I have to browse late at night just so it is tolerable. I have been doing my part by campaigning and the like for Trump however so that's a plus.

Wait, hold on.

Is this the ENTIRE transcript of his call?

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/06/20/public-outcry-forces-obamas-hand-uncensored-orlando-transcripts-released/

So, why was Corey fired?

I'll miss him, but at least we get a campaign fully controlled by Paul "leave the delegates, take the cannoli" Manafort.

>stepping on the flag

they are only helping us

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/20/hillary-clintons-policies-created-conditions-for-rise-of-islamic-state/

This one thing the Don can bury Shillary with if he plays it right.

>How are you going
Damn, I meant to say how are you doing.

OP is a faggot. That's all I've got to say.

The shilling is quite tiring, but I soldier on. Too much is at stake.

I thought James Woods was anti-Trump

We should use craigslist to combine two groups like yours...Get your girls to show there power level...Cucks need to see women. They are desperate and will jump ship.

I've only had a few in depth interactions. One led me to fucking a Berniegirl. The other I got blocked from ever talking to him again.

bretty good

how are you?

And actually the catalog gets a little better in the mid day, whoever the late night janitor is he just loves bait threads, cuck shit, and shilling

apparently Qek thinks so

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/284116-ivanka-trump-played-role-in-campaign-managers-firing

Because Ivanka thinks he's responsible for making Trump politically incorrect, which she dosen't like and thinks is a threat to the family reputation. She things all of the so called bigoty come from Corey.

The rallies will continue but Trump will be more "Bullet pointed". You can't script the man, but you can give him the messaging and he'll stick to it.

It's getting cold isn't it?

He 'preferred' Rato, but wasn't a cunt about it.

cause issues

how do you acquire a trump gf?

She has no chance. MSM distractions won't be as effective as voting time nears.

Shills take a break 12-2/6-8 pm Eastern then log off ~midnight.

So what is this religious meeting Trump is doing tomorrow?

pretty warm today.
great day to sundance.

It is also because Corey fucked up his handling of too many primary states like Wisconsin and was allowing Trump to get distracted with bullshit like the judge

It kind of reminds me of when we lost Iowa or Wisconsin, but I don't think it could ever get that bad again.

I'm fine. I have found some people in my neighborhood who support Trump, so that is nice.

This is not true.

Ivanka is not at all concerned with Trump being "politically incorrect".

jesus hop off his dick, he was an angry manlet who almost got us ted cruz to win in the convention

They purposely use non-white Guy Fox masks.

Morning
>Mika calls Trump campaign pathetic
>1,000 Republicans participate in conference call discussing how to oust Trump
>Allegedly 250 were delegates
>Corey no longer in the house
>fired by Trump
>bad relations with GOP, donors, and falling polls to blame
>wanted to release VP name before convention
>had no other ideas
>Ivanka said it's him or me
>was angry that Corey had planned to release negative stories about her husband
>Trump Advisor tweets "Ding dong the witch is dead"
>Rewind: Roger Stone called Corey "the snake"
>Manafort takes full control of campaign management
Afternoon
>Corey interview on CNN
>says he has no regrets
>denies being a hothead
>says he was intense because "Trump deserves perfection"
>no hard feelings between them
>denies reports of tension between family
>denies allegation of negative stories on Ivanka' s husband
>New poll: Clinton and Trump tied
>Biden referred to as "ideal candidate" before speech
>corrected to ideal keynote
>Orlando 911 transcript released with ISIS and Allah edited out
>Outcry forces DoJ and FBI to release entire document
>Allah still edited out
Tonight
>Trump advisor who tweeted about Corey resigns
>Protestor who went for cop’s gun at Las Vegas rally says he wanted to kill Trump
>Was a UK citizen who overstayed visa
>We learn the Orlando attacker was a Hillary supporter
>Ryan to hold fundraiser with Tim Cook after Cook said he would not provide funding or support for GOP convention
>Trump on O’Reilly
>Says Corey is “terrific” and “a friend of mine”
>Apologizes to real Pocahontas
>“I do regret calling her Pocahontas, because I think it’s a tremendous insult to Pocahontas. So, to Pocahontas, I would like to apologize to you.”
>On guns, says we should enforce the laws already on the books
>Still supports terror watch list restriction
>Based Lou Dobbs: Ryan is a tool for the Dems
>Secret Service agent who wrote book on Hillary to do TV interviews
>Hannity will have exclusive first interview

hes not really pro or anti Trump, but hes so anti-obama i think hes warmed up to him a bit

not a bad idea

I was thinking about trying to expand my group with some community outreach, but i live in a college town and people with different opinions tend to get their tires slashed and windows smashed in

Probably going to do it anyway and just start parking in a garage

I also fuck a bernout girl. Slowly (very slowly) getting her to warmup to Trump by shitting on shillary

Its funny how a shit OP fucks up the momemtum. He posted this shit 40 posts before 300, and people still flocked to it.

Rallies are full of them.

Basically it's a 'I DON'T BELIEVE YOU'RE RELIGIOUS ENOUGH, FUCK THE BIBLE IN FRONT OF ME' kind of thing. Those faggots literally want Rato.

Hillary Clinton - "The Israel Wall is a fantastic idea!"

Hillary Clinton - "The Trump Wall is an awful idea!"

Hillary Clinton says US need to secure borders, and illegals should be deported
youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0

50000k+

Trump absolutely did not want to fire Corey. Ivanka said it's him or me. She said she would disassociate from the campaign entirely.

Again, Donald did not want to do this. Hopefully he rewards him later and the campaign dosen't go flat.

Witnessed

m.christianpost.com/news/what-to-expect-when-trump-meets-900-evangelical-leaders-tuesday-ben-carson-165371/