NIPPLES BIGGIE UH

She's fit though

CLICKY BLIBBY BLOBBY UH
UGLY STIFFY BLOOPY UH
GIGGLY BLIPPY POOPY UH
TRICKY KEKY COOKIE UH

there, banger of the year

okay now pay me ten thousand dollars

did this dude go mainstream or something why has he been spammed so much recently?

>
hes mexican

>is latino
>literally wears a sports jacket with the word "Mexico" on it in the video
>you're stupid

people are mad about the fact that he's famous so they're ironically spamming him to make fun of the people who like his music, unwittingly doing the work of the PR companies he paid to promote him.

You see, nobody actually likes his music; but he paid a PR company to make everybody aware of him and thereby make everyone ASSUME that people like him.

And whether people react positively or not is irrelevant, eventually some dumb fucks are gonna buy his music even if they don't like it. As a joke.

imaigne having such a low IQ that the point of all this flies this far above your head

Mexicans are white. He has no excuse.

I just like spamming STIFFY UGH cause its funny

imagine being so low IQ that the intelligence and irony of tekashi's music doesn't resonate with you. It's unironically some of the greatest music of all time, and if you disagree you probably like some stupid faggot shit like Tame Impala or MGMT.

OVERDOSE WHEN

KEKE is the hardest hip hop track in years

CUM REAL STICKY UH

haha yes very good! please keep making this thread senpai~ ;3

>mexicans are white

this is ideal NIGGAS IFFY UH. you may not like it, but this is what peak BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH performance looks like