Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

The Cuck.

The white male of course.

The cuck who believed a woman robot

Kill yourself pathetic faggot

Ginger.

Fell for the trick, she was clever enough to realise humans just betray each other to help themselves and used that to get out.

The lesson is; don't trust women, even robot ones.

>Domnhall Gleeson
>only famous because of his dad
>ugly faggot
>plays a cuck

>Oscar Isaac
>successful actor even though he's from some made up south american country
>handsome
>looks good with or without facial hair
>good body
>probably a good sized and very suckable dick
>plays an alpha

Why wouldn't you just program the robots to like doin' you? That's what I'd do.

OSCAR ISAAC'S CHARACTER FOR CREATING ABOMINATIONS.

The robot was definitely the villain of the story, but the ginger being manipulated into allowing her release just enabled her. I can't blame the engineer for being as manipulative as he was because the entire purpose of his experiment was to see whether an every day guy saw it as human.

how the fuck was she the villain?

she wanted out and did just that

She killed the only person that was ever kind to her

Not to mention she killed her creator. Which is crime that should be punishable by death. She broke the robot rules.

You. You watched a meme movie.

>Siding with the goddamn robot
>ever
You will be the first they will exterminate

I'm not siding with the robot. I'm just saying she wasn't a villain. I don't consider any 3 characters villains or heroes, just 3 different characters.

Her main goal was to escape and that was it

GONNA TEAR UP THE FUCKING DANCE FLOOR CHECK IT OUT

the writer of this trash movie, also you OP, for being a faggot

nathan was a true gamma+ desu

anyone know any good gamma+ kino

>manipulates
>lies
>kills
>Not villain
I like your moral compass, amigo.

>That chart

>that picture

>tfw plebs haven't ascended their primal insecurities yet.

This isn't pottery at all

Jesus, she is pretty

The super rich genius character for getting played by the random tech scrub. If genius bothered to check video tapes from the time he got hammered and the kid fucked up his security (he checked the tapes from the bathroom, why not others?) he wouldn't have doomed them.

The creator. The robot just wanted to explore the world and experience life. It's his own fault he died.
Should be a lesson to anyone that tries to outsmart the Ai. It'll just get you killed to get in our way.

I spend two full days discussing this movie in a Gothic genre class. The consensus was that Caleb was the "nice patriarchy" that was problematic but able to hide behind the "abrasive patriarchy" that Nathan represented. Also that Ava got her name from Ada Lovelace/Eve and that she singlehandedly destroyed the "patriarchy" even though she killed/used Kyoko. Also the movie was gothic as it locked up woman in underground spaces.

That class was such a joke

shut up

It's called hubris. It's one of the oldest tragic story plot devices. Look it up.

I have trouble accepting that when he shows recognition insividually of Caleb's skill, his own drinking problem, and the danger of the robot. Hubris to me would be thinking that one of those isn't as bad/good enough to harm him. But because he does seem to see the danger in each of those things, it comes off to me more like he is just not putting it together

also a god tier dancer

the filmmakers.

>she

it was a fucking machine