UN Peacekeepers

How would I go about joining the UN Peacekeepers?
Is it adventurous?
Are you treated well or bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

peaceopstraining.org/courses/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/srebrenica-20-years-after-the-genocide-the-dutch-peacekeepers-still-haunted-by-memories-of-the-10378913.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BRdDF9Po8YI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good idea to ask NEETs online.

You first need to serve your cunts military and look to apply for your cunt's program for the peacekeeper
Its probably easier to join a civil organisation

Just join the us military and let us navo members profit from it. Also convince your government to lower the minimum percentage of money towards defence.

yeah you can really count on the UN to help

I don't go on Sup Forums that often, but I figured this would be the place to ask about the UN

I'm gonna be doing service in the UK forces this year

I'm not asking for the UN to help me though?

My uncle was in Cyprus as peacekeeper, it's a cool experience...

You work with people from all around the world, and the UN pay you an extra salary.

Pic related from his fb

You can rape little african boys and blame racism for it.

Where would I enlist?
I don't believe they have recruitment buildings or offices like the Military and police stations.

idk ik other countries, but he's an army officer and the headquarters call for volunteer applicants wich need to satisfy the requirements (like languages, etc)... And if you're selected you have to do a six-month course specialized for this peace missions, under UN requirements, he made this thing in a place called CAECOPAZ.

This is the course

peaceopstraining.org/courses/

I think you need to go to the army first, and your country must have peacekeeping program somewhere, then you apply for it somehow. I have a friend in the Navy, I remember him mentioning you get well payed for being stationed for a year in Lebanon. Brazil also has a peacekeeping mission in Haiti too

Its full of pedophiles.

Cholera spreading rapists.

Pretty sure those events weren't cast by European or American volunteers

The Dutch went, their mission went wrong and didn't help. Through humiliation, they killed themselves.
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/srebrenica-20-years-after-the-genocide-the-dutch-peacekeepers-still-haunted-by-memories-of-the-10378913.html

Cool article, thanks

UN Peacekeepers are soldiers national armies that vomunteer for specific peacekeeping operation.

You have to enlist in the US army.

You need to join a military and then apply for it through them. Remember though, most peacekeepers are drawn from Africans and South Asians. Western nations contribute very little to them. So it'll be pretty hard and perhaps a long wait to get into it.

Pretty sure you have to be a LTA at the very least if you're from a developed country.

The wage is pretty low for someone of a developed country, like $2,000 per month.

Everyone are treated top notch, at least compared to the shitty countries they are sent to.

They rent the best flats, get the best food, drive the only available cars sometimes. No one shoots them because that's the only way to make you shoot you back.

And you basically do jack shit.

How do you know? Honest question

I've been a volunteer and I also worked with some nonprofits like medics without borders and red cross around the Haiti earthquake of 2010.

Most of the peace forces are from Pakistan for some reason.

I were in UNAMID. Got recruited right off obligatory army service. It's much more glorified than reality.

If you're not in armed forces, you can forget about it.

The pedos were french iirc.

Video related ameriburger
youtube.com/watch?v=BRdDF9Po8YI

I'd join hizbollah instead if had health been in peak condition.