Perro Ramadan

Perro Ramadan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8DsdBfK7MdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We love their culture and we are so happy they are here.

Based

TIL
so that's why the muslims are so mad at everything all the time
they can't touch doggos
dog is love, dog is life

This. I fail to see how can someone hate on dogs.

are doggos an athlete?

youtube.com/watch?v=8DsdBfK7MdU

#NOTALLMUSLIMS

what animals are haram ?

>we love dogs you just aren't allowed to cuddle them

That's actually edited. The original one talks about why cats are admired instead of dogs.

What a progressive and tolerant ideology. What a shame Hillary didn't win so they could flood our country!

piggu, doggo, eels(maybe?), squids.

Wow what an exotic and interesting culture they have! Glad to have them here in multicultural Europe!

Why would they need a dog to love, when they can just "love" a little girl?

perro is haram, but what about caca?

>make wudu and go to salah

What did he mean by this?

theres been lots of rain in your town recently and the local river is overflowing

as you walk near the river you hear cries for help

you go to see whats going on, and you see a muslim man struggling against the strong current, he wont make it unless you help

however a moment later you notice a dog in the same predicament, only a few meters down the river

you only have time to save one of them. who do you choose?

he needs voodoo magic to remove the filthy particles özil got contaminated with from the dog. and salah is a known voodoo expert in the mooslem community. good thing liverpool is only 2 hours away from london!

Neither.

A lot of my bosnian friends have dogs. But i don't know any arabs with dogs

кyчo :3

>perro is haram, but what about caca?
Cacalifha

This really doesn't make any sense, and it should be used by dog lovers

"ISLAM HATES DOGS!! IT IS FORBIDDEN TO PET THEM BECAUSE THAT'S A SIGN OF LOVE!!" And no more islam because of that

>can't get close to dogs
>sticks dick in a goat

This guys are just idiots. You are allowed to have a dog and to cuddle it but not to touch it before the prayer because it can filthy.

God works in mysterious ways

One night while we were visiting the countryside with my family, our dogs went batshit crazy making all kind of noises to wake us up, turns out a huge fire was coming our way, we probably wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for them.

Fuck muslims, anyone who hates doggos is not right in the head.

>be a dog
>do a shit on carpet
>eat half
>smear rest around
>have sex with master's wife
yeah great pet you have there. if you are a dog owner you are a cuck and your house stinks

t. equally retarded christian american, who voted for trump and believes in the jew boogeyman

You say it as if it was a difficult decision. Dogs have been our companions since 1000s of years. The other animal in the river is trying to genocide my people step by step.

It's probably the only logical thing in Islam, you have to be clean before your pray.

Your flag is a square. Fix this and I'll think about taking you seriously.

why? Do you really think D-g cares about such things?

Lel

>tfw doggo is death

i still miss you, glorious bastard