Bunnied

>18 days later

>muh white supremacist boycott

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=starwars2016.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's because China is full of autistic retard fucks who think special effects & cgi & explosions = good movie

Why did they boycott it?

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=starwars2016.htm

>it's not even out in China yet

Face it. You lost.

My point still stands

It literally doesn't.

You lose.

>Thanks for watching my kino user!
>Fipfipwfipfip

Why is it doing so badly overseas?

>He shills for Disney against a made up nazi group FOR FREE

>it's only a made up group when someone does something retarded in the name of said group

wew

oh, you mean they're MCU fans?

that's terrible

it only made $ 361,000.000.00 in two weeks

must be a huge flop

a floppity floppity hoppity hoppity flop

producers said the movie was about fighting white supremacy

In 20 days, actually. TFA made that much in a week, and had made $800m overseas by the 20th day.

Civil War was at like $600m, too.

MARVEL BTFO

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

>producers

Nope. One writer.

Fucks bitch and moan about fake news and getting shit wrong and can't be assed to tell the truth yourselves.

in the meantime, you made $0 and had to be fed by your mother

>I'm mentally retarded

Wasn't it two writers?

Holy shit, 'capped.

They didn't. It was another bullshit marketing gimmick.

Wanna know how I know? Because it all was based around a hashtag with no conversation about it here outside of laughing at what retards the writers were for saying dumb shit then Disney making them apologise.

What white supremacist uses Twitter like that when any wrongthink gets your account suspended?

It's the same shit as Ghostbusters or TFA or Fant4stic or even Mad Max Fury Road. They've reached the point of flat out making up boycotts to sell their film.

wow there's been a lot of terrible terrible shit this year

LOOKS LIKE CULTURAL MARXISM WINS AGAIN!

Why do foreigners hate Star Wars so much? They didn't go see TFA either

To be fair Rogue One was pretty good and better than Force Awakens. Until Disney sinks the unsinkable franchise with a really shitty movie, Star Wars will be too big to fail.

Why are you pretending there was every a boycott of this movie?

No one on Sup Forums gave a fuck about it, and everyone knew it would make bank since it's Disney.

Ghostbuster flopped because it looked like shit and no one cared, not because "alt-right" boogey man boycotted it.

There is no such thing as white supremacist boycotting movies.

TFA featured a black dude on the front. too bad since Finn made the movie actually fun also word of mouth got around that it was nothing special.

Rogue one was better than TFA but people got burned by TFA and didn't go out to see it.

It's too western. But not old enough like '77 to be American kitsch. Pretty much all of SW is based on western myths and ideas about story telling.

It's like general audiences in the US being exposed to really really hardcore anime full of all the jap tropes and idiosyncrasies.

One is based on the suicide squad comics and one is based on rogue squad books.
Upvoted!

Rogue One wasn't based on any book.

it's like a mishmash of Dark Forces and Rogue Squadron

Why are Americucks such massive cucks ?

All I see is Disney BTFO of everyone else.

The alt-right gets butthurt about everything.

>tfw I usually refuse to contribute to capeshit but my friend begged me to go and now my $8 is part of this movie's success

What can I do to redeem myself? I don't care about the politics but it wasn't good

Disney could slap there name on a Madea movie and it would break box office records. Who cares?

not really. we're just pissed Sam Hyde hasn't gotten a tv show again. I'm hopeful that Trump will do the right thing and reinstate Sam when he gets in office

>SS did better than Strange

really made me think I liked Strange more

the alt right does not exist

It's not capeshit

lol yeah really. People absolutely lose their shit on this board it's hilarious.

>They've reached the point of flat out making up boycotts to sell their film.
Implying (((they))) haven't been doing this since The Beatles said they were bigger than Jesus. It's all fake controversy. Nobody has really ever cared about celebrity bullshit beyond bringing it up briefly in conversation.

>Deadpool costed $124, a beer pack and two used condoms

>ranks 6th without a release in China