Because 6 Million Was too Small

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html

>The Holocaust killed 5 to 6 million, with an extra 6 million after that.

>New numbers could be 15 to 20 million according to new research.

>Research covered 42,400 camps and ghettos across Europe. This includes forced labor camps, and Nazi "Care" centers where pregnant women had to give up their child for adoption or else be killed after birth.

>This includes camps under Nazi puppet regimes in France and Romania.

>Quote from the text: "The numbers are so much higher than what we originally thought," Hartmut Berghoff, director of the German Historical Institute in America, said in an interview after learning of the new data. "We knew before how horrible life in the camps and ghettos was but the numbers are unbelievable.

What do you guys think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_concentration_camp
cremationresource.org/cremation/how-is-a-body-cremated.html
hdot.org/en/learning/myth-fact/cremation1.html
just-another-inside-job.blogspot.ca/2007/06/official-records-from-international-red.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0gycNMf0xAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow I see it's ok to revise history when it goes in one direction, but if you try to revise history in the other direction they will throw you in jail.

Hm. How very interesting.

I have a question, a simple question really.

How many Jews were alive in Europe at the moment said Holocaust happened.

20 million sounds like a very very high number.

>mfw they are going to tell me all 20MM of these new deaths were kikes

Holocaust was fake.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_concentration_camp
> At least 1.1 million prisoners died at Auschwitz, around 90 percent of them Jewish; approximately 1 in 6 Jews killed in the Holocaust died at the camp
>1.1 million

cremationresource.org/cremation/how-is-a-body-cremated.html
>On an average, it takes about one to three hours to cremate a human body, thereby reducing it to 3-7 pounds of cremains. The cremation remains are usually pasty white in color.
>1-3 hours

hdot.org/en/learning/myth-fact/cremation1.html
>Multiple bodies were cremated together. The muffles (the actual openings in the oven; there were 52 in total in Auschwitz) were filled with as many bodies as could be fit into them.
>52 in total
8 loads of bodies in a day x 52 muffles = 416 bodies in a day
416 bodies x 7 days = 2,912 bodies in a week
2,912 bodies x 52 weeks = 151,424 bodies yearly
151,424 bodies x 5 years of operation = 757,120 total cremated

Remember, the Germans had magical, self cleaning, self-maintaining ovens. :^)

But the holohoax didn't happen!!

Well... that is... according to Sup Forums! :)

Oy vey! Do not forget the 60 gorillion.

In all honesty, fuck these kikes and their ever changing numbers. I can't wait for new history books to include 20 million Jews who died in the camps. Gunna have me a good laugh.

>From 1941 to 1945, Jews were systematically murdered in one of the deadliest genocides in history, which was part of a broader aggregate of acts of oppression and killings of various ethnic and political groups in Europe by the Nazi regime.

4 years = 1,460 days
1,460 days = 35,040 hours
35,040 hours = 2,102,400 minutes

11,000,000 killed divided by 2,102,400 minutes = 5.2321156773 Killed a Minute. Five deaths a minute, 1.25 deaths every 15 seconds.

>Dyadkin estimated that the USSR suffered 56 to 62 million "unnatural deaths" during that period, with 34 to 49 million directly linked to Stalin.

>In “Europe A History,” British historian Norman Davies counted 50 million killed between 1924-53, excluding wartime casualties.

29 years = 10,585 days
10,585 days = 254,040 hours
254,040 hours = 15,242,400 minutes

50,000,000 killed divided by 15,242,400 minutes = 3.280323308665302 Killed a Minute. Three deaths a minute, 1 death every 20 seconds.

>The Chinese Communist Party came to power in China in 1949 [...and ended in 1976], when Chinese communist revolution ended a long and bloody civil war between communists and nationalists.

>The first large-scale killings under Mao took place during land reform and the counterrevolutionary campaign. In official study materials published in 1948, Mao envisaged that "one-tenth of the peasants" (or about 50,000,000) "would have to be destroyed" to facilitate agrarian reform.

27 years = 9,855 days
9,855 days = 236,520 hours
236,520 hours = 14,191,200 minutes

50,000,000 divided by 14,191,200 minutes = 3.523310220418287 Killed a Minute, 1 death every 20 seconds.

>Hitler = 5.2321156773 Killed a Minute
>Mao = 3.523310220418287 Killed a Minute
>Stalin = 3.280323308665302 Killed a Minute

Hitler killed more people a second with only 8 death camps in 4 years, than Mao or Stalin, with the backing of an entire country, managed in 2-and-a-half decades. Clearly, the Germans were the superior MvP. :^)

The memes are becoming reality.

Remember the six billion.

Everyone in Europe was a Jew except for Hitler and the SS.

>but the numbers are unbelievable.

they sure are, Hartmut. they sure are

They sense rise of the Right in Europe.
They have to take the dust off of Holocaust and beat us on the head with it.

>Nazi "Care" center
Sounds like a fucking brutal metal album desu

Six Gorillian...you anti-semite

GERMAN EFFICIENCY!

Camp in Romania never systematically killed, only deported and imprisoned, and local population helped the Jews escape from being arrested. Also there weren't 6 mil Jews in Europe at no point in history. But to say that they were 20 is ludicrous because now they are about 10 milion world wide

>Implyling there are 20 gorillion jews on the earrh

they literally opened a PORTAL to hell and dumped them into satan's jaws

really makes you think

Fourth Reich when Hanz?

>Berghoff
>Berg

b-but i taught Hitler was a one testicled micropenis drug addict self hating jew

kikes are really fun and creative when it's about holohoax

He was right about the unbelievable part of it

Every single death on the whole planet during the WWII time period, even Hitlers will eventually be attributed as jewish deaths

>20 million

Yeah....no.

I approve of this but Jews were only being ""genocided"" from 1941 not the full five years you stated.

This time it's here.

But the Holocaust happened. My great-great-great-great grandfather, who was 11 years old at the time, survived six million gassing attempts. He even has a tattoo under his armpit to prove he was a survivor.

>there were 40,000 gas chambers

>not a single person died from typhus during the second world war

>dat feel when you're so successful at killing jews you have to clone them by the thousands just to keep pace

I took it straight from Kikepedia senpai. Can't even get an honest lie from (((them))) baka.

one for every german household

Surprised they just don't say it started in WW1 and inflate the numbers further

>>The Holocaust killed 5 to 6 million, with an extra 6 million after that.
>>New numbers could be 15 to 20 million according to new research.

6 million + 6 million = 20 million

I thought Jews were good with mah

Has anyone found an accurate source for the total amount of Jews living in Europe at the time. Even more specifically in Germany? It seems to be around 500,000 from some 1933 consensus.

Came for Hollocoaster :(

multiple bodies in 1 muffle

sauce on image? is it legit

The Jews are really pulling out all the stops this year, good lord.

They aren't even trying to hide it either

When I was still in school I got teached that around 1933 15 million jews were alive in Europe. Given the fact that after the war there were still enough jews to form Israel, while some Jewish communitys remaind in Europe, I have no idea how anybody could believe in such a number.
Did we have special units around the world that secretly burned jews in America and the middle east with nobody noticing until now?

Photo evidence provided. These were kept in many German and European households for just such an occasion

just-another-inside-job.blogspot.ca/2007/06/official-records-from-international-red.html

Were the Germans so stupid that they would have left it to the various camp comanders to deal with the far more daunting task of murdering millions of human beings?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0gycNMf0xAc

>in 1 muffle
Oh boy I am so glad I left that line in there so I could post this.

>UK
>home of the most criminal (((oligarchs)))

not surprised

Found it up on Pol. Haven't found a source on it yet.

>"The numbers are so much higher than what we originally thought," Hartmut Berghoff, director of the German Historical Institute in America

It sounds like a lie.

It's furthermore an attempt to justify and rationalize the implementation of the long-ago planned cultural and physical extermination of the German People everywhere around the globe. You German-Americans should rise up and smash this "Berghoff", this filthy Volksverräter from the university town of Göttingen, this continental viper sent to you from the poison swamp of the Federal Republic of "Germany" before he kills you with his venomous bite.

Also death to the traitors in Berlin. We must all rise up and smash our chains.

>Jewish population before ww2: 15.2m
>Jewish Population at the end of WW2: 15.75m
Massacred as said and they literally do breed like parasitic roaches or perhaps is there more to the story?

I always sincerely believed 6 million Jews were killed by Nazis, and thought you giys were memeing about how 20 years ago they said 1 million died and changed it to 6. Now I'm witnessing this revisionism in my lifetime. I've had a colossal eye opener. I now believe that only 1 million were killed as a last resort as the Nazis had nowhere to deport them as Britain wouldn't let them go to Palestine. I now believe that the Anglo-Jewish West has skewed the numbers larger throughout the last 20 years to guilt trip young Germans in order to prevent a German superpower ever rising. As that would overpower the planet through mere German innovation and efficiency. I give my sincere wishes to German youth to overcome these obstacles and become what they are destined to be through their blood.
t.Anglo

There are various claims with various numbers. None are correct. You've got anywhere from 5 to 11 million Jews in all of pre-war Europe.

Clearly, we can get multiple bodies in these muffles. I mean, the Nazis were only gassing and cremating dwarves, right? :^)

If you starve them long enough you can get at least a dozen in there.

It's the red cross records.

All you have do is reverse image search.

I've seen various ones that range around 3mil for all of Europe.

5 to 6 mil should have been the limit they try to boast the number of jewish deaths to.

Even now with the decades upon decades of peace time jews are only sitting around a 10mil deep population world wide.

Das oven

oy vey, who's that peeking out from behind the ovens?

>starve them
>camps were rampant with Typhus
You're onto something here, Hanz.

Glad to see some things are just that easy still. Let's enjoy it while we can.

Pure coincidence.

Do you think those openings couldn't hold multiple bodies?

I know it might seem hard to believe from 21st century america POV, but it's not that unrealistic.

>it's not that unrealistic
I expected better bantz from Nipland fampai.

I expected better logic from Ameri- well, never mind.

Source?

It's the height of efficiency desu

And how were they going to stuff a lampshade into this opening? You can clearly see great-uncle Schlomo Lampshade is easily the size of the opening of the muffle. Were the Nazis only cremating dwarves?

This one was used to kill 10000000 jews ALONE

“My father also told me about one of his former girlfriends, Ruth Goldblatt,i whose mother had survived a concentration camp. He had been introduced to the mother and was shocked to discover that her hands were reversed. Nazi scientists had severed Mrs Goldblatt’s hands, switched them around and sewn them on again so that, if she put her hands out palms down, her thumbs were on the outside her little fingers were on the inside.”

few

Those philosopher's stones Stalin and Mao made must be very powerful.

I wonder how many that one Auschwitz guard who was run through the Shoah Courts really killed. He has to have more skellingtons than Hillary.

The more mass in a muffle, the longer the cremation takes.

>muh 6 gorillion, with an extra 6 gorillion on top of a previously undiscovered 6 gorillion
I bet this new research is designed to coincide with the release of the new David irving movie. It's sad how they treat that man. They're going to do everything they can to torment him at the end of his life, just life sending the wreath of flowers with the insulting quotes to his daughter's wake, smashing bookstores that carry his books, etc. No one would ever have been the wiser had the kikes just ignored him, but all the insanity of their reaction only made us pay attention. It's literally the only reason I bothered to read Irving in the first place, was all the Jewish insanity over anyone doubting their lolohoax myth.

>MUH 20 GORILLIONS GOYIM!!

>lolohoax bread

Lolohoax bread

Dumping

Did they ever find those bones or the ashes?

>did they find

Gud b8

>did they ever find
oy vey shut it down

>We knew before how horrible life in the camps and ghettos was but the numbers are unbelievable

>but the numbers are unbelievable

Yes, unbelievable indeed.

I'm a survivor of the holocaust AMA

My great grandfather was in the Auschwitz and he survived which makes me a survivor of the holocaust I still have nightmares about the evil nazi death camps

>ben garrison
lost it

Think about it, there's no justification for the state of Israel without the holohoax, and no pity-party secular religion for secular Jews in the west without it. Jews would die of shame around the world if it were ever admitted to be a pack of lies. Jews are married to this fake history, and will be until the end of time or the complete annihiliation of Jews.