1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Your cunt's best leaders

>USA
>George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Franklin D. Roosevelt

fuck Roosevelt
so glad he died before he could let the USSR take over Europe

>Brazil
not sure if anyone agrees, cuz we don't have much best leaders, but here it goes:
>Getúlio Vargas, C.B., Ernesto Geisel, Figueiredo e Itamar Franco.

Political:
> King D. Afonso Henriques
> King D. Manuel I
> King D. João II

Military:
> General/Saint Nuno Álvares Pereira (Valverde, Aljubarrota)
> General Duarte Pacheco Pereira (Cochin)
> Viceroy Afonso de Albuquerque (Indian Ocean)

We really need to name more people Afonso and Pereira, desu.

>Attlee
>Robert Walpole
>Thatcher

ask me how do i know youre a plebit fag who probably hates trump

This is a good post, but I would switch FDR for Teddy.

sauli niinistö sauli niinistö sauli niinistö

Can't tell if troll

Lincoin? Why? I thought he is quite overrated.

>Attlee and Thatcher

>muh staunch conservatism

>FDR
Good goy

He freed the slaves, won our only civil war, and set the direction of American political economy during its period of rapid industrialization. He is the obvious choice

>I thought he is quite overrated
You must talk to southerners.

Fun fact, Lincoln was a super genius at writing and orating. Pretty much all universities reguard The Lincoln Letter to be an absolutely perfect piece of writing.

If you read pretty much anything he said it wrote it's amazing, extremely kind yet strong at the same time.

Netherlands

Willem de Zwijger
Willem de Eerste
Willem-Alexander

Executive Mansion,
Washington, Nov. 21, 1864.

Dear Madam,--

I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant General of Massachusetts that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle.

I feel how weak and fruitless must be any word of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save.

I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom.

Yours, very sincerely and respectfully,

A. Lincoln

>America's greatest president was a Democrat
really makes you think

William Cecil
Robert Peel
Pitt the Elder

James K Polk was underrated af as well. He expanded our territory ALOT and kindof fucked Canada

t.

donald trump, ronald reagan, george w, my nibba nixon.

>Gustav Vasa
Lead the liberation war against the Kalmar Union and then basically reformed the entire country.
>Gustav II Adolf
Inherited three wars at the age of 17, won two of them, joined the 30 years war on the protestant side, revolutionized warfare.
>Karl X Gustav
Conquered Scania from Denmark by leading the entire army over the frozen ice into Copenhagen. Also tried to conquer land in Poland-Lithuania but that didn't go so well.
>Karl XI
Made more reforms, created the Carolean army, defended Sweden against Denmark-Norway in the Scanian war, implemented massive reductions against the nobility, increased rights of peasants.
>Karl XII
Crowned king at 16, was attacked by a coalition of Russia, Saxony-Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, and Denmark-Norway. Managed to drag the war on for 18 years until his death, forced Denmark-Norway to surrender within a year, installed a puppet king of Saxony-PLC and then tried to invade Russia which was when everything went to shit.
Every king since then has been an incompetent faggot with the exception of a french martial who was adopted as heir in the napoleonic wars.
>Honorable mention: Engelbrekt Engelbrektsson.
Successfully lead a peasant revolt against the Kalmar Union but was then murdered by some faggot noble.

>not mentioning Dom Pedro II

Fuck off

Is Willem for you Nguyen for Vietnamese, Willem?

1. Russian Federation
2. Vladimir Putin, Vladimir Putin and Vladimir Putin

he is a pleb don't worry

FDR is ranked #3 even among conservatives you stupid fucking faggot, go kill yourself.

Unironically

What exactly was Salazar? I read a little bit about him and I don't think he's a fascist, but I don't really know what to call him.

He was more like a conservative nationalist, although some of his politics were inspired by fascism. Advocated for corporativism and economic independence for the country

He hated the USSR though

you idiot

He was more anti-USSR than Truman

>posts literally two of the shittiest presidents
Your bait should be less obvious next time.

>No Teddy Roosevelt
t. brainlet

Fujiwara no Kamatari
Tokugawa Ieyasu
Itou Hirobumi

>Brazil
>Emperor Dom Pedro II
I guess I could also mention Getúlio Vargas and Juscelino Kubitschek, maaaybe.

>kentucky
I don't know what I expected, honestly.

Uh oh you said FDR that means you LITERALLY COMMIE