Daily reminder that Jesus was a Muslim and preached Islam...

Daily reminder that Jesus was a Muslim and preached Islam. If you are a true believer and follower of Jesus you should follow Islam, his religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10536889
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nNAS0aaViM4
youtube.com/watch?v=jf6coKbqt4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is no Islam on Sup Forums.

See strawpoll.me/10536889 ?

This is now a banana thread.

[Citation needed]

Scientology: 6 votes

Muslim trying to convert Christians through Jesus Christ. You Muslims are conniving. Jesus was Jew. Now Muhammad was a Christian. You mad?

Its what Jesus was REALLY preaching.

Also I believe your trips prove Muhammad is more antichrist than Jesus.

i really really really like this thread

love [s4s]

Mohammad was the last prophet of Islam. Jesus was a prophet before him, but his teachings were twisted by his disciples for their own personal gain.
The bible was written after Jesus died.
The Holy Qur'an is the literal word of Allah given to Mohammad by him, to insure there would be no mistakes this time around.

Save it! All yours my friend.

Daily reminder that muslim/bait threads should be ignored or saged

>Daily reminder that Jesus was a Muslim and preached Islam

No he wasn't, heretic.

/thread

The bible is a lie, in which the disciples lied about Jesus and twisted his teachings for their own personal gain.
i.e. The bible is not a source

Daily reminder that Muhammad plagiarized the Bible, killed Jews, and fucked a child.

I lost! Hahahahahahahahaha!

>1997+19
>being a "true" believer in anything

get a life

But Muhammad wasn't the son of God that had a huge battle with the devil to save you from your sins. I think you owe Jesus a thank you- Amen.

banana

Only things worth having from the Middle East is, Jewels, Metals, and Oil.

Any talks of Religions that has Origins in the Desert should be discarded.

Jesus was a fag

Thanks Lori.

That never happened. Again, a lie by the disciples of Jesus to further their own power and to give them legitimacy

What makes you think Muhammad the goat fucker didn't just make all that shit up about seeing god or whatever just so he could get away with all the vile shit he did!

The Quran negates itself...see video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nNAS0aaViM4

I really, really, really like this image.

Sure, I shit I the mouth of pedophile Mohammed and clean my Christian ass with pages of the garbage book called Koran

>Jesus was a Muslim
hahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahah
is this what they really believe
holy shit
ahahahahahahahaha

i already saved it

This man is a thief, these are my images, he knows nothing about memes or post-irony like I do. Please report him

No my fellow anons, he is the true thief. All of these images are mine and I have only taken them back. Help me end this menace by reporting him.

The bible also has more verifiable sourcing and fullfilled prophecy as compared to the Quran.

youtube.com/watch?v=jf6coKbqt4g

Caught in the act! This criminal has only resized the image to fit his nefarious purposes! Here is the original

That's what you do with your life?

hahahahahahaha