Why is her music so good? Oblivion is THE pop song of the 2010s. Plus great aesthetic

Why is her music so good? Oblivion is THE pop song of the 2010s. Plus great aesthetic

nobody knows why. grimes is so incredibly talented. imagien making a song like realiti in just 20 minutes like she did...

she is so cute and pretty!

Grimes does not make music. She channels spirits orgasming from another dimension.

see you on a dark night

I CAN SEE SPACE ON THE RADIO

She have a fan.

shes so cute

bump

Why would the best artist have the worst fans?

Terrible fucking aesthetic, actually. So fucking annoying. I actually have a huge amount of respect for how hardworking and creative she is - doing all that she does herself is incredible - but to what ends? It's so squeaky and goofy, like the chibi version of early 00s teen pop, or something

i fucking love her so much

>Why is her music so good?
Not good music.
It's garbage and she is a living meme.

Because Grimes has cultivated betas that live in basements.
Typically, they are overweight and ugly. None of them have real girlfriends.

*HINT* Jpegs are not actual romantic companions.

Every male Grimes fan on Sup Forums is on Claire's enemy list because Sup Forums is her enemy.
Sup Forums does not support Claire's SJW bullshit philosphy.

Claire will never touch you in any way. Your waifu is condemning you and your hand is your wife forever.

>implying every person using Sup Forums is a basement dweller
> implying visiting a basket-weaving forum makes you affiliated politically to one of their boards

/r9k/ and Sup Forums are their own boards, in my experience most people who browse boards like Sup Forums or /biz/ don't visit those other two

>implying anyone who worships grimes isn’t a failfuck, regardless of which boards they visit

you lack the sense of fun. you will never enjoy her art if you're a stiff hipster. just relax.

the amount of projecting in your post is so huge that you could project it on the moon. you're trying too hard, edgelord. and still failed.

It's called drug dependency. Aka what you use when you're not creative or talented without them

Retarded dildos following their waifu:

>Ohhhhhh Claaaaaairrrre, we love you!!!!!!
.>Sleep well Grimy, I am mastrubatings to your jpgs.
>Claire will someday show the bobs and vageen
>hiiii claire!
>ooh grimez we loves you
>the new claire album will b best

Greasy acne'd grimesfags dick deep in their hands.

>making a song like realiti in just 20 minutes
On the internet, nobody lies right?
Of course it only took 20 minutes. She told you that right?