Makes you really think!

Makes you really think!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2014/03/13/horror-pregnant-woman-gang-raped-in-vicious-wisconsin-home-invasion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Here Billy, hold this sign, mummy's friends on Facebook are gonna love this"

Actually, they took an oath to uphold the Constitution.

Just realized his eyes are empty. No emotion.

the fuck are those cheeks

yes, we need guns to protect you, where is the problem?

>Congress ... protecting anything but their own campaign contribution and re-elections.

OP you're naive faggot and dumbass of the worst kind with stupid emotional appeals.

That kid looks like a portly alcoholic security guard from an 80's movie what the fuck are they feeding people over there?

>argue that banning guns will protect children
>is pro-Abortion

explain yourself liberals

Yes it does, mostly that abortion is still legal and his mom should have sucked out that little potato.

processed cheese waste (velveeta), low grade pasta, and burger

lol, what cucks his parents must be. It is THEIR duty to protect THEIR son. Nobody else. The second amendment gives them the means to do so.

Fucking hell. What sort of a person expects other people to protect their children? Poor kid is probably raised in child care.

theres nothing wrong with abortion as long as it's done after the fetus is born and the man decides it's not worthy.

Ahh yes...using children to push your political ideologies and narratives on normal law abiding citizens.

I like how they added the American flag pillow to pretend they are patriotic but in reality they commie traitors

Are*

>Here, hold this sign you little shit

Huh, wow user, that really makes you think...

The current attitude is that you have no right or means to defend yourself and that you should be entirely dependent on the state to keep you safe. If you want to shoot criminals or protect your kid you're a vigilante confederate nutjob and need sensitivity training.

all babies are worthless until they graduate high school

We should be like the Greeks and leave retard babies on a hillside to die. It's really the most compassionate thing you can do in the situation.

I fucking love shooting criminals. Sometimes I go out just to "stand my ground" when a criminal comes near.

Damn commie parents raising a dirty commie child.

Living the dream friend, living the dream. We just throw beer cans and spiders and the darkies usually fuck off.

i agree ban alcohol for women.

we should just ban murder

Yet Congress votes for abortion instead of protecting children

That faggot isn't 18.
He didn't vote.
He needs to shut the fuck up

no one gives a shit about that white fucking male

You couldnt really arm a modern militia with flintlock shit you dingus.

Holy fuck, can't believe we didn't think of this before!

This

That kid sure has nice penmanship... and access to a high quality camera... and knows how to upload photos to the internet...

I believe they were elected to protect the constitution, not your retarded ass.

>SHALL

>You were elected to protect me

heh, get a load of these simpletons.

Impotent liberal rage is the most powerful drug in the world.

>Dear mom, you were supposed to protect ME not your shitty ideals

These people fucking disgust me. They use their children as fucking props for their argument

using children as propaganda tool stay classy liberal cucks.

It reminds me of those "Fuck Trump!" videos where Mexicans thought it would be cute to make their kids say fuck Trump on a video, and blatantly lie and tell the kids he wants to deport all mexicans for no reason other than being racist

ugh white people are ugly

how shitty of a person do you have to be to use your children as a political tool to further your agenda?

poor kid. being your parents tool for a political agenda at that fucking age

>civil war era militia
>used more for bayoneting that for actually shooting
And into the trash it goes. The bayonet was already outdated in terms of combat by the time the civil war came around.

The strength of the NRA isn't the $3.7 million it spends lobbying, but the fact that there are at least 90 million legal gun owners in the United States and they are active politically. Why wouldn't the congress listen to a lobby that represents a large group of people that would gladly shift their support to candidate that tried to stay true to the Second Amendment?

>Picture using a child as emotional bait.
>Makes claims but no argument.

Yup, standard liberal propaganda.

landwhale in the making, probably started his hormone treatment as well..

>muh gun lobbies
Except these lobbies are funded by average everyday american gun owners.

>but muh gun manufacturer lobbying
Someone has to be buying their product for them to have the money to lobby.

>I use my children to push my own poltical agenda

Fucking liberal scum, A child doesn't know anything about guns you asshole

There is not a single mass shooting in Switzerland's history where they let citizens own military guns.

Checkmate.

>Appeal to emotion
INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

that kid hates his mother/parents

I hope this happens to the mother of this boy:

dailycaller.com/2014/03/13/horror-pregnant-woman-gang-raped-in-vicious-wisconsin-home-invasion/

shut up baby chris farley

FPBP

Our culture cares more about making their shitty, spoiled brat kid (future democrat), viral for 5 minutes so the parents feel better about themselves.

They don't care about actually raising their kid.
They only care that you see their kid, and acknowledge their existence.

>buy gun
>use it to protect your kids

Nope, think again little shit.

are you Greek or something? Exposition is worse than abortion.

That kid looks like he's being held prisoner.

Congress is elected?

>those eyes
>Here billy, drink this fluoride, eat this herbicide sprayed GMO corn and hold this sign
Future libtard right there.

Sorry kid but I'm seeing children rights in the

> South African Constitution
> Australian Bill of Rights,
>German Constitution
>UK Child Rights Bill
>Declaration of Child Right in UAE
>Sudanese Child cutter bill
>Albainain Suckle Suckle law
>Turkish regenerating child legs Bill
>Indian per-pubesent gang rape happy law
>Russian There was no child ever here Law
> New Zealand orphans will have lesbains as Mum Constitutional Law
>Australia if you're an Abo fuck off Bill

No mention of you yanks though.

Possibly, when you're older you could fight dogs??? Good money there.

Fuck I'm sorry, meant to call you cunt.

Thomas Jefferson was a great and wise man. Unfortunately, the majority of Americans are uneducated fools, otherwise they would have made sure that politicians in Washington are not bought by super rich donors and special interest groups a long time ago. Not even talking about the patriot act and NSA mass surveillance...