twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/951386159472693249
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post-punk

Spoon
Radio Werewolf

>tfw people actually take this guy as a serious political pundit
>tfw when you used to

Tool
Wtf really? I thought this was just some sperg from a dnd facebook page or something. What kind of "pundit" is he? Richard Dawkins Nu-Atheist shit or Libertarian?

His predictions have a 97% success rate.

>Libertarian
Yep

he's worse, he's a nazi larper

youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666

The Beatles
t. hasn't watched a styx vid before

You can tell. I dont get what attracts gamers and metalhead types to ayn rand and shit.
I wouldnt be shocked either if this were the kinda guy to "ironically" collect nazi memoribillia or say "the uniforms were cool the armies were so disciplined bro"

grimes

>nazi larper
Imagine unironically believing this.

Bengalfuel

imagine sympathizing with nazis and fascists

Pagan Libertarian Nazi Larping Holocaust Denier

Vaporwave

hipster black metal like Altar of Plagues
meme rnb

You don't know what a Nazi is

that pic made me really sad

Death Grips

Alright everyone
*spoon clank*
New MGMT is AOTY just as I predicted
That's about all, peace out

>Post a pic of yourself, others guess what you listen to
There's video where talks about it I remember

Weezer

i do know there are white nationalists in this country who went on a march chanting blood and soil and about jewish bolshevist and low black iq conspiracies and that there's a board on this site that spreads that very same propaganda

nicole dollanganger

btw did you find this on proana forums or something jesus christ

Sup Forums is a board of peace, we're just friendly neighborhood conservatives. Fuck you dude, commie prick. I stand with Israel and hate gays and blacks.

literally this.
>muh "can't make my own judgements on somebody because I think he is probably maybe perhaps a nazi"
:)

t. soyboy

this is the guy who keeps disagreeing with my posts

be my gf

t. racist
Racists, nazis, fascists. I don't give a fuck. You're all scum if you hate other people based on where they're from. There's no reason to be against immigration, stop trying to spread racist propaganda and trying to keep foreigners out. We've moved on from this social construct bullshit ages ago.

Electro-Swing
Video Game OSTs

Not all immigrants are of different skin colour, you racists

Hatsune Miku

lmao are you from Sweden

Then why does Sup Forums and the right hate Mexican, Muslim, Chinese, African etc immigrants but don't care about European immigration? Don't give me that "culture" or "they're poor" bs because Western EU allows people from poor commie slav shitholes to move freely

>There's no reason to be against immigration
o i am laffin. Look brah, I don't want to argue here. I am just another one of the many spergs on this board who unironically only discusses music with 2 other people irl. It just so happens (based off of what I have read here) that I have a different view on certain political topics than (You). That's it. Have a nice day user.

I got banned for three days last time I posted my face here. I thought the thread concept was pretty creative too; "Post a picture of yourself that would make for a good album cover"

Fuck off Antifa scum

Swans

You think anyone posted his actual face here?

Video game soundtracks, like Disasterpeace's works or whatever the Monstercat label has published, maybe Groundislava too.
Meme music, like Shadilay, ITAOTS and Death Grips ironically.

Mario Kart theme song

smooth jazz
sims music
50s rock n roll
touhou

burzum

He's far better than any mainstream pundit. His predictions are almost never wrong. Who would you recommend instead? chunk yogurt?

"Dude I just want limited immigration"

Fuck Sup Forumstards

Whirr

>unironic antifa faggots itt
Tired of getting your ass kicked by old men and maga nerds eh?

>There's no reason to be against immigration
pffft ok

avantgarde atonal nu-jazz

weak bait

I will not trust somebody who has that body and doesn't wear a shirt's opinion on anything

>a group of autistic retards represent all conservatives
>a group of fundamentalist terrorists don't represent islam
lefty logic

lil xan

Well it's your loss. His predictions are great, he's honest and relatively unbiased, and not a partisan. You haven't recommended anyone better, so I think I'm correct in assuming you're some idiotic faggot lefty with his head in the clouds. Sorry if I misgendered you. Fuck off.

i'm a progressive
99% of musicians are
i wonder why????

No, you're a moron. Keep making up numbers to make yourself feel better about being a part of an idiotic, debunked ideology. I fucking guarantee you're a shit musician too, you probably have fucked hair and gay tattoos, with no career on the horizon. I bet you go to open mics.

Sorry I said your boyfriends ugly but their is no reason to be as mad as you are

Not even that guy, but you are just a mean person.

Buff white guys blowing each other.

Sorry you're upset, reddit.

I bet you spend your time reading jewish conspiracies

>still not recommending anyone better
As expected. You're a fucking clown. Shut up.

gulag every Sup Forumstard

kill them and their families for raising such an autistic retard

i remember JBP explaining his theory on the correlation between artistic creativity and political liberalism in some of his lectures. i think he put both under the umbrella of "trait openness" or something.

i think you're right that most semi-successful musicians are fairly progressive but i mean how often do politics even come up in music outside of shitty punk and trending top 40 hip hop?

>citing jbp
Lmfao
fucking neckbeard

>relatively unbiased
>I don't know what words mean

Guess what music I listen to

>how dare someone cite one of the most cited clinical psychologists in modern academia.
You're so fucking stupid holy shit.

sorry i should have cited a respected academic source such as buzzfeed

He is relatively unbiased. Show me someone less biased than him, dumbfuck. Or just keep trying to greentext like the newfag queer you are.

Nobody fucking cites him he's a joke pushing nazi conspiracies about "cultural marxism" and he targets other academics redscare style. he wanted to make a list of "postmodernist" academics to boycott

>body like that
guarantee you either look the exact same or are some morbidly obese fuck

and oh no, no shirt because you as a puritan would surely never do that..

>butthurt commies getting btfo by based drumpfkins

pakis blare their shitty music constantly. we don't have to guess.

Oh wow, you are one dumb fucking sack of shit. You're so fucking braindead, Peterson is one of the most cited clinical psychologists in modern academia, that is a fact. Deny it more you dumb little fag, it doesn't make it false.

Russia Today is less biased
>newfag
wat does this mean im new to four chan lol

so cite your higher quality sources proving that he's a joke pushing nazi conspiracies. oh yeah no i guess that's just what you want to convince yourself. dolt.

twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/951386159472693249
All i did was google styxenhammer666 holocaust and this came up. Why do all the "unbiased sources" end up being holocaust deniers

No it isn't you incredible dumb fuck. I don't even care, I think you're a troll anyways.

>post anyone slightly right wing on Sup Forums
>nu-males start throwing autistic fit
This board is a fucking jok