Is someone on Sup Forums actully making a living from Sup Forums related stuff?

Is someone on Sup Forums actully making a living from Sup Forums related stuff?

Maybe you have your own website/blog/youtube channel, maybe you shill for someone/something, maybe you are an actual politician instead of a shitposting neet nerd, whatever...

Im just interested in people who make a luving through Sup Forums stuff

?

Bumperino

I made a good income for a few months selling confederate flags stuff. Had a warehouse with tons of stuff and when amazon pulled it, I sold it at flea markets.

You think I do this for fun nigger? ? ?

>you are an actual politician
I'm actually the PM of canada, goy...

Some people are.

Some parasitic individuals spam their blogs, and youtube channels to further their status.

These have ads on them, etc.

mods don't ban it for w/e reason

I've been wanting to for awhile. I started up a YouTube channel, but there isn't anything politics related there for right now; Just gaming stuff. Easier to draw people in, and easier to make.

Farther down the line though, I'd love having a setup similar to Stefan's, or be a part of some larger red-pilling news site

I make a living posting here.

Let me guess, it's a trap

Id like to slowly shill my penis in here vagina until a neet nerd pops out

Kill me already.

I got a bunch of autistics to donate almost $1800 to my paypal because I made youtube videos in a soft voice and "promised" an audiobook. So yeah, it can work I guess.

Are you a girl? It doesn't count if you are a girl.

You could make a video eating shit and cucks would give you a nickle because at least your cheeks looked pretty or something.

stop being a faggot
toss the refugees into the ocean

Yeah I am.

p-post fe-feet user-kun

But is it sustainable

Maybe. I said I needed audio equipment and had a $500 goal and got $1800 in 5 days. That's after my videos got taken down by youtube. I had thousands of subscribers.

DOUBLE TRIPS

Fucking leafs.

>this are the people that you communicate with on this board

i met the guy who runs a far-right wing "news" site.

he literally just steals content from other sites, changes the wording, and links back to where he found it at the end. he monetizes via outbrain and rev content about $200 a day.

he would make other one just like it for left-wingers, but young people use ad blockers so running a conservative site is more lucrative

Its Evalion you goof

link to site

So it's written content (not a youtube channel) where he just basically plagiarizes other peoples articles, changes the wording, then links back to the original sources?

There's that nigger that runs sheekyforums. Looks like he also cloned Sup Forums as well, under a different name

3+ years ago i made a bunch of tumblr accounts that i manage through hootsuit, i post anti/pol/ related shit, all my accounts are niggers/women and i mostly copy paste funny shit set to random timers, and SOMETIMES i post links to ad affiliate Sup Forums related stuff

whenever a major socio-political issue comes i use my accounts to trend pro/pol/ shit and i have proven nigger/women accounts to back it up

at first it was funny and now it is scary/sad. buy guns/gold. eventually everyone will figure this out and all democracies are fucked

Milo is doing a pretty damn good job of it

That cunt ReviewBrah is making bank off Sup Forums

Milo is from reddit tho