So I just saw a story on CNN with some dumb bitch claiming that the "72 virgins" promised to Muslims in the Quran is a...

So I just saw a story on CNN with some dumb bitch claiming that the "72 virgins" promised to Muslims in the Quran is a mistranslation of "72 raisins". Have sandniggers really been blowing themselves up for something that costs a few dollars?

bizpacreview.com/2016/05/24/cnn-islam-expert-says-quran-is-mistranslated-its-72-raisins-not-72-virgins-social-media-explodes-344205

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TNL8xugDNZQ
cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/05/20/exp-72-virgins.cnn/video/playlists/why-they-hate-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muslims will kill for raisins

Something to consider is that people actually verbally memorize the Qaran, and have done so for 1300 years. If the qaran was only written, and if it was over 2000 years old, I might agree, but with a more recent book in an extant language, which has no discrepancies in this area between the oral and written word, no chance.

I doesn't really matter if they reject Jesus they are going to hell anyway

this

How many infidels do they have to kill to get a bowl of oatmeal?

More like they kill for no raisins

I always knew Kellogg's would bring about peace in the middle east.

THE RELIGION OF PIECES ARE WINNING AGAIN!

ISLAM AM THE GREETEST! NOW I AM KELLING MYSEF FOR NO RAISIN!

>Muslims face when they die and are presented with 72 raisins in hell

Muslims don't reject Jesus

>trapped in a religious text filled with plot holes and spelling errors

>mfw it was raisins the whole fucking time

But why raisins? Were they a valuable commodity 1500 years back.

And yeah I watched the show. Watched it cynically as being cnn i took it for propoganda excusing muslims of their misdeeds and transgressions.

I didn't even know that they had grapes in a 200 mile radius from mecca at around the time of muhammad

A woman is worth so little, that muslims would rather have raisins.

fucking kek

7 2 R A I S I N S
R
A
I
S
I
N
S

sweeter than every girl out there

I think the reason hindus worship cows is because of a mistranslation as well

You see, that is an interesting theory, but it really doesn't make any fucking sense. Even if it is a mistranslation, why would the Quran promise 72 raisins? That in and of itself should prove that its bullshit.

so it turned out the whole time they were doing for the wrong raisin??

>carlos.jpg

>sacrifice yourself for the ummah and your faith
>ready to be presented with your virgins
>Allah tosses you a box of Sunkist and tells you to shag off
thanks a lot you fucks

must've mistaken the two because they're both dark

>72 SCOOPS OF RAISINS IN EVERY JIHAD

>Believing anything from any jewsource
youtube.com/watch?v=TNL8xugDNZQ

jesus stole my motor scooter

Raisins?!?!?

ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR!

I got 75 raisins for any mudslime that wants to end it

TIP TOP FUCKIN KEK

Hahahahahahah

How many raisins is Jesus giving us?

You watching that Fareed Zakariah bullshit?

Yeah that is some of the dumbest shit I've ever read. Fareed Zakaria is such a cunt for ever airing such a bunch of crap. I think this is where it came from.

cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/05/20/exp-72-virgins.cnn/video/playlists/why-they-hate-us/

Isn't there a desciption of those "raisins" in the Quran? I think I remember someone posting some 20 feet tall women you could look through. It was oddly specific.

Some philologist came up with that theory at least 10 years ago. He was a Lebanese Christian living (anonymosly) in Germany, writing under a German pen name, if I remember correctly. And it was not raisins, but white grapes which he said "huris" would actually mean.

I don't think the theory matters much. For one, no Muslim will believe it; secondly, it doesn't make much sense in the historical context: the followers of Muhammed back then will not have followed him into battle for the promise of white grapes.

They're not bad people
They're just misunderstood
Makes you think

David wood is the best

You do realise that Jesus is the second most important prophet of Islam, right?

1-there is no such thing
2-it doesn't virgins in the quran it days when you die you get women with really nice eyes
3-most terrorists kill themselves so that they could "eat lunch with Muhammad"

>grapes imported
>when they reach the desert, they shrivel up
How could you not know something like that, idiot?

True muslim cant deny jesus or the jews, they must bealive in the old and new testament and the new beside the quran.

Jesus grants us infinite raisins, no need for jihad. Only catch is that they are made from his flesh and filled with his blood.

The only way this makes sense is if the Quran was actually trying to ward off or discourage martyrs.

Like, "Don't bother blowing yourself up, Ahmed, all you'll be getting are worthless fucking raisins" or something like that.

You do realise that they spat on him and created a terrible fanfic that goes against everything Jesus taught, right?

You do realise that Jesus was probably not a single person but a multiple of them. In any case, it's a fucking religion, you can change it however you fucking to fit your narrative. That's why we have so many different denominations of Abrahamic religions in the first place.

I love this guy

>Muslims killing themselves for a pack of dried grapes.
>Picturing their faces when the get to Jannah like "Wtf is this shit?"

My sides.. OW

Jesus mows my lawn. Good fella

> 72 raisins
> a few dollars

Christ americucks, i can buy a kilo of raisins here for less than $1

Does it really matter what raisins they have to blow themselves up.

That was from a hadith (basically hearsay of what the prophet said), not the Quran.

>not shopping it into MAD

missed oppertunity

>islam-expert
>social-media-explodes

Its confirmed! Ass man master race!

"let he who is without sin cast the first stone"
Then Muslims come along..
Here are our very specific regulations on how deep to bury people and the size of the rocks to be used for stoning and the 10 "crimes" you can be stoned for...

>Arabic word for virgin is eudhra
>while raisin is zabib
>the writing is totally different as well
Took me 5 seconds of googling to debunk it yet they thought to air it on national news? smdh

A little meme I modified...

Its for stupid leftist who gobble up anything

72 virgins isn't in the Quran you dumb kuffir it's in a haddith

huehuehue

Why would anybody want 72 virgins? Give me 72 whites that know how to suck and fuck.

So now I guess Allah hu Snackbar is actually a thing?

No it's clearly said that these 72 virgins aren't actually human.

They're sort of angelic like constructs that live in a glass bead of sorts and you can go there and fuck them and come back. They're not human and have no free will yet they behave exactly like humans. It's literally 72 AI waifus or some shit.

Go read up on it.

In past raisins were worth more and little salt had a price of ferrari.

Should have made it 'SUNNI'

As their saviour they do.

Hi mohammad

Yeah okay, the fucking desert warlord who condoned sex slavery was promising his followers that they'll be rewarded with raisins in heaven for giving their life to Allah and they went along with it. Sure, who wouldn't give their life for raisins?

They've been raisin hell on earth long enough

How bout this

9000 hours in pain

you gotta have the bombs in there lmao. This meme is top quality Keking material

also do since 1437 (start of Islam)

What about the writings where they are described as having fair almost translucent skin and a re-growing hymen.

Who the fuck needs raisins like that?

Here's your (you) you deserve it

ebin

K E K
E
K

very good, little goy!

Snackbar

I think it was supposed to be dates or some such fruit.

now make it say mad instead of maid

Nice!

>Going nuts for raisin.

Yes its crystal clear raisins.
The translational error is because the original text it was derived from is Aramaic. The joke being Muhammad didn't speak Arabic but Aramaic is totally lost on most muslims who are essentially promoting an ethno-centric supremacy movement.

>be me
>blow myself up, allah akbar style
>sitting in heaven waiting for my raisins
>Allah shows up and hands me a basket of fucking grapes
>tells me patience is a virtue