Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7Jll9_EiyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

me on the right

Muslims. It's always their fault.

it was the lesson to never surrender to burgers

When in doubt, it's always the Americ*nts who are in the wrong

you are pretty fat

Cruel and unusual punishment is illegal under article 8 of the United States constitution and forbidden under article 3 of the Geneva convention.

The government doesn't give a shit about the constitution

Wtf

i thought plugging your nigga to mains without a fuse was illegal

The West needs men like you, Sven - men of conscience, men of principle, men who can sleep at night. You're also the reason abu ghraib happened. Someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong.

>Right-wing radio host Rush Limbaugh contended that the events were being blown out of proportion, stating that "this is no different than what happens at the Skull and Bones initiation, and we're going to ruin people's lives over it and we're going to hamper our military effort, and then we are going to really hammer them because they had a good time. You know, these people are being fired at every day. I'm talking about people having a good time, these people, you ever heard of emotional release? You ever heard of emotional release?"

>Conservative talk show host Michael Savage said, "Instead of putting joysticks, I would have liked to have seen dynamite put in their orifices", and that "we need more of the humiliation tactics, not less." He repeatedly referred to Abu Ghraib prison as "Grab-an-Arab" prison.

Were they, dare I say it, right?

if he was forced to eat bread why does he still have beard?

Mudslimes were wrong for existing. If they didn't exist this wouldn't have happened. Shame on you mudslimes. Stop existing.

>Michael Savage
can't make this up

and yes they are

>"You know, these people are being fired at every day. I'm talking about people having a good time, these people, you ever heard of emotional release? You ever heard of emotional release?"

nah that's fair enough, you need your soldiers to blow off some steam, so let them torture a few prisoners for a good time

fucking yanks

> this is no different than what happens at the Skull and Bones initiation
they have gay initiations there. btw it constitutes rape but nobody of the prison staff was charged of rape

> You know, these people are being fired at every day. I'm talking about people having a good time, these people, you ever heard of emotional release?

firstly the prison staff are surely fobbits and are never "fired at", and secondly i wonder what he said if arabs used that justification to torture captured americans. just an emotional release after being fired at, bro

Did somebody switch the faces on the coach & teen student?

Both Bob and Darren seem like pretty decent guys.

:o

Why are american soldiers only ones who have "trauma"

because the ethnics are supposed to roll over

Only ones who have a conscience in war.

youtube.com/watch?v=S7Jll9_EiyA

They have no psychological help during campaing, while every decent army have

Perhaps it wasn't his beard he ate

absolutely horrifying

"i looked for a guy to feed my beard to but they didn't deserve it, the beardless ones. but you, you have a beard too, i will make you eat mine!"

little tranny girl did nothing wrong

asians have no soul. I mean, have you ever played DOTA?

what about another tranny who sawed off her legs with a circular saw because she disliked them since 14 y.o. though

but my favorite it's child safety advice from a fomer pedophile, i chuckled irl

>The world needs men to be terrorists so they can protect you from the other terrorists
>American """""logic"""""

i see nothing wrong with this

What you don't know is that this was where the baby raper and fag butcher-tier criminals were warehoused until they could be processed through local national military, or, later, civil tribunals, once the courts were up and running again with some semblance of justice.

But, of course, being both the world's policeman and source of 24x7 infotainment, we had to do everything to treat them, and others who were far worse, according to international dignity and human rights values in the mean time, right?

You could have learned from this, but now it looks like you're going to get your own chance to teach the world how to fix the mudslime problem once and for all, euros. Fortunately, you won't have to travel to the far side of the planet to do it, as they're already camped out in your tolerant and enlightened back yards.

it can happen to you when they invade canada

This was meant for the OP

it won't though because im not a terrorist

Most of the people the yanks abducted weren't terrorists either dumbass. You sound like one of those "if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear" faggots.

They were still retarded, violent shitskins. Whites know how to treat prisoners during wars.

>You sound like one of those "if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear" faggots.

yeah and you sound like a terrorist apoligist. What the yanks did was right in this case

The "poor freedom fighters" whom they had locked in there.

surely, prisoners of war are now designated "baby rapers" and "fag butcher-tier criminals", just for convenience :^)

btw torturing and raping anybody, even rapists and torturers, violates your constitution and geneva convention too

you also should understand that the proinciple of ideal retaliation is very dangerous because, for instance, it gives a moral justifications for terrorist attacks vs civilians (and for genocide too), it was abandoned for a good reason

>What the yanks did was right in this case
Actually a trial would have been the right thing to do. If you want to be a boot licking cuck though be my guest, I'll go put my boots on.

You're the cuck here. And I'm the bull, little boy. You and your shitskin friends deserve worse

it was a war against another state i.e. those prisoners were either "priveleged combatants" or citizens of that state arrested on a whim, they weren't rebels, rebels and isis fighters appeared later as a direct result of these prisons

btw with the policy that your israel has vs its second class citizens... better be outside of it when it collapses, most likely like southern africa did

it wasn't punishment, they were voluntarily making art

lol, k

They're not

>Beezow Doo-Doo Zoppittybop-Bop-Bop

It's ridiculous how lenient the sentences for the soldiers were. They should have been hanged.

That shouldn't have made me laugh as hard as it did

that guy is a schizo

btw he explained the meaning of his name

>He explained that his first name represents 'the explosion of awareness of the interconnectedness of the infinite love in the universe' and that Doo-doo 'is the struggle of our daily lives with that awareness, that with love comes chaos.'
>His last name, Zopittybop-bop-bop 'is the outcome of that struggle, which is often ironic, especially because all life ends in death.'

Americans are, by nature, a peaceful people. We do not go to war because we like it, we go to war because we must.

new pokemon

hahaha oh wow

>Americans ACTUALLY defending this shit
oh boy

man i remember when i was in high school and thought Tim Hecker was the shit

Why doesn't the world ever hold America accountable for anything?

top kek

Nigga, no.

Bush is a war criminal that deserves the chair and all his supporters are legitimate scum of Earth whos deaths would contribute a positive force to humanity.

No joke the amount of fucking retarded Americans during his second administration is unbelievable. America is seriously a nation that's like 25% smart 75% fucking retarded, with no in between.

the eternal american

I don't know why they are. Under Bush II we passed a law that requires us to invade the Hague if any American was ever tried for war crimes for any reason. So there's no need to put up a defense, because there is no prosecutor. The mask has long slipped, too. It's not like people are fooled about what our military "adventures" are all about.

This. there is nothing we are more hesitant or reluctant to do than wage war but if we didn't someone else would.

Don't worry, he should receive his reparation check from the Canadian government soon.

Looks like usual burger police SOP.

It relies on bringing in people to fill up that 25% while all the 25% smart folks descendants gradually descend into the 75% idiots.

Because American war crimes are hardly ever talked about, especially in the school system.
We learned about the Holocaust in grade school, while I didn't even know the internment camps existed until late high school.

t. Born and raised in the U.S., vacationing in flag.