Mets @ Sup Forumsstros

Double He/a/der today

At least this time you guys get to beat up on Harvey.

when did astros become Sup Forums's team?

>Harvey vs. Houston
uhh

Since forever!

What did the Mets mean by this?

VERL/a/NDER

Sup Forumsoki also

Springer dinger!

It's nice to see Springer performing at bat again

>wake up
>0-7
>harvey pulled after 70 pitches in 3rd
>poop
>2-9

ffs why do i even get out of bed anymore

You guys are the first team to face us post-Verlander & maybin trade. The clubhouse is a bit high on good energy after an atrocious DL-riddled August. Also, Springer is back.

Hey Astros, at least enjoy your free three wins here. Can't believe this season went down like this

>tfw nobody comes to your game because their houses are all destroyed by fucking water

On the bright side, you guys will likely get good draft picks for next season due to this season.

>Mets
>Good draft picks
>Having good luck

We aren't going to get better. Unless harvey becomes the dark knight and noah doesn't throw his arm off his sockets by the end of the decade, we are going to suck

I thought similar after 2010-2014 but then all our prospects started producing and we made quality trades. Next thing we know we're 3rd best farm in MLB, trading prospects for Verlander and 14 game lead in our division even after a solid month long collapse.

my main problem with getting Verlander (i didnt really have a problem i wanted him bad) is do we have 20mil to pay kikelel? plus correa and springer need paid

Do you have a shitty GM and (((owners))) that continue to ruin the team in every way? Everyone thinks it's Collins fault for this shit yet he's been trying to make a lineup that works. It's a problem when your medical staff can't diagnose someone who has a severe injury or your starter couldn't fucking piss and lays an egg in the first game of the night. Or when you have endless relievers being overcooked so you have a backup catcher pitch TWICE in a season

LE CRYING MAN GRAND SLAM!!!!!!

Thank you crying man

See y'all still got some kick left

>Mets win this game

I swear to god this fucking happens

Correa and springer won't need to get paid any time soon so keuchel is a priority

Springer is on a 1 year on Correa's is up this year too

but i think it'll be fine but they throwin out alot of money soon

wait, when the fuck did we get aoki??

wtf I love baseball now!

Today

holy shit. gotta make japanese flag with mets logo immediately...

poor aoki

woo.

Give us Sup Forumsoki back

hm maybe imperial would be cooler, lemme see bout that.

Rice Sup Forumsstro has been here all year

oh yea. i needa clean up edges but thats nice.

welp, gg asstros. see you in a few hours.

81勝!

g/a/me 2!

Everyday is some one new

Honestly which one of you fucks put the injury curse on the Mets
They should shut down Degrom, literally every starter has gotten hurt or traded this year besides he and Blevins