Just started marathoning this, does it improve after the first 30 minutes? or get lamer?

Just started marathoning this, does it improve after the first 30 minutes? or get lamer?

Jewish nepotism: the movie

Tell us what to think you thought of it

it's shit (not good shit)

It's a garbage movie and I will never forgive underage faggots here for making me watch it.

>Jewish nepotism: the industry
FTFY

It does actually get good.

It's trash.
>Lestrashman.jpgif I had one saved

Baruchel, Franco, and Hill have all proved themselves as actors.

Hell, Rogen was great in Jobs, he just does his shit weed movies cause $$$$

unfunny jay brushfuck ruins another dude weed lmao movie

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little meme post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click submit that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a shit team. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic memer NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "add me ign: imthem" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Yeah actually I thought it got considerably more funny right around when Danny McBride's character appeared

mcbride and franco had great performances and jonah hill was alright, but rogan was flat and baruchel is almost so bad he ruins the whole movie

a couple fun cameos too, but generally forgettable

How can you ruin shit

how the fuck do you marathon a movie

Neat premise for a comedy, but the cast is the fucking worst. Not one of them is charismatic, compelling or bearable in any way. But it got made, and no doubt they made a profit from it.

Sandler-tier humor with a little budget, that's all it is. I laughed once at the end, with the devil dick scene; one laugh at something silly that wasn't even a joke, just CGI with a song

The whole movie felt like a love letter to themselves. A newer generation's version of Grown Ups. They invite all their celebrity friends to come over and have a good time together, at the expense of the audience. It's like watching a group of cool people have a party and they never invited you.

this was the best part

haha i recognize her haha
omg she said FUCk so funny xoxoxo

>doesn't even mention craig robinson

wew

Yea, I got one good laugh out of it too. Where Franco (I think?) is being pulled up to heaven, then he flips everyone off and gets dropped and eaten by the cannibals

shows how forgettable he was

>that fat nigger that they shove in every weed lmao movie
hes not even funny in the slightest

What's this movie even about?

It was

Mediocre movie, something you'll kinda watch late at night cable but fall asleep watching it.

i loved it, surely one of the rare good comedies

A bunch of selfish dickhead actors get trapped in James Franco's house after the Rapture happens and demons from Hell start rampaging through the world.

There's demon dick in it

This movie is a literal substitute for friends if you're smoking alone. That, or a movie you put on with friends to get really high to together. That's all it's meant to be, and it's fucking great at being that.

how can you marathon an one movie?