England National Team

How on Earth do we save the England national team?

This current squad is the worst I have ever seen in my lifetime. Not only is it so obviously lacking talent, but there is no chemistry whatsoever between the players. Even during bad times, England was a big deal and something a lot of people cared about, now it's completely irrelevant. When was the last time you saw a kid in an England shirt?

What (serious) suggestions would you have for reviving England at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_UEFA_European_Under-21_Championship#Final
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

England was never really good. Sorry for the truth.

Try to be like us.
You want to be like us anyways, just give it a try.

Who cares

England were at least semi-competitive.

Typically WC/Euro Quarter Finals were our average. Once every 2 decades a Semi Final with a very good team.

Pick players on merit of technique rather than Instict

Stop. Picking. Joe. Fucking. Hart.

just let it die

Play Butland and Rasford. And Gomes. And Sancho.

How the fuck u dont have basketball national team, tons of negros there and u suck?

This tbqh

Hart is unironically the 6th best English keeper at best

Talent pool is already stretched too far and wide, plus none of our former colonies ever played basketball well.

Football is far and away king here, especially amongst 'urban youth'.

park the bus, works for Italy and Portugal as well

Why the fuck are there absolutely no Curries playing English football? Not even one Indian / Pakistani player in England

Because they are the most unatheltic race on Earth.

And they all play cricket instead.

What could the problem be I wonder

Get rid of
>Ryan Bertrand
>Kyle Walker
>Chris Smalling
>Raheem Sterling
>Jake Livermore
>Dele Alli
>Alex Chamberlain
>Nathaniel Chalobah
>Jesse Lingard
>Jermain Defoe
>Daniel Sturridge
>Danny Welbeck
>Marcus Rashford

our nigs are mostly manlets

such a based team. how they didnt win euro 96 ill never know

>despite the hugely successful players of England they havent won neither of the World's/Euros since '66
What went wrong?

its fucking depressing lad how good that team was

good players, shit team

name four good players who are in the england squad at the moment

Alli, Kane, Walker, Rashford

Let northern Irish players play

maybe not so much now but there are normally always good players.

>walker and rashford

p m s l

I am in no position to talk but walker and rashford are only rated by the english

Suggestions, please rate:

1. Completely overthrow the FA. Put competent people in it's place. All problems start here, this is the head of the snake.

2. Immediately fire Gareth Southgate. Replace him with someone competent and pay said person whatever they want.

3. Stop alienating the core fans. People who watch England games are lager louts who work on building sites. Corporates and millenials don't care, stop pandering to them. England games should be rowdy and good cheap fun, let them drink and shout obscenities, Tarquin and Peaches can fucking do one.

4. Stop playing every game at Wembley. London is too cosmopolitan to care. All these games against East European plumbers should go to St James Park, Stadium of Light, Old Trafford, Anfield, Villa Park etc. Only big relevant games should be at Wembley.

5. Stop playing pacey black players all the time. One is fine, but when your attack consists of 5 of them who all do the exact same thing with no passing or technical ability, it's incredibly easy to defend, you can just sit back and crown their running channels.

BONUS: England home kits are white shirts with navy blue shorts. Away kits are red with white shorts. Stop fucking changing it, does my head in.

Name 15 better wing backs in the world than Kyle Walker

those niggers weren't bred as american niggers

Well for one we need to sit out of a couple of the tournaments, spent a few years training up a new fresh team from the group up.

Get a semi competent manager coupled with semi competent coaching staff. Could you imagine Gareth fucking Southgate motivating you to do anything?

Our players aren't bad, in club football they are mostly top performers. Harry Kane doesn't go from golden boot winner to autist because he's wearing an England shirt. This is a coaching problem.

SOLUTION FOR ENGLAND

1. GIVE BALE CITIZENSHIP

2.GIVE HIM HORSE PLACENTA INJECTIONS TO KEEP HIM INJURY FREE

Just get a load of this . Leaders all over the pitch, you literally could have made any one of them captain. Also note that this team was absolutely hammered in the press for going out drinking and enjoying themselves and changed players behavior forever. Heaven forbid they let off some steam amidst the immense pressure and generate some team spirit.

And yet we were led to believe that the English youth system had something wrong with it and needed to be changed, even though England always competed and even dominated Europe way back in the 80s at club level. The people running things fucked things up so badly I can't think of a more prominent set of fools that have failed so badly in their jobs.

walker is one of the best wing backs in the world m8
also we're not allowed to have opinions about football since we're about to fail to qualify for the second major tournament in a row

that generation failed to make into tbe 1994 wc, lol, which was the reason why FIFA increased the number of teams from 24 to 32.

No the 93 team that didn't qualify was quite a bit different and had a shit manager. That team made the semi final of Euro 96 and went out to Argentina in 98. England should be positioned as the 5th best team in the world. They were pretty good in 82,86,90,96,98,02,04. Current squad is really poor.

>Also note that this team was absolutely hammered in the press

Our Press is honestly a big reason why I think the team mentality is awful.

They are the only ones who come up with the over the top shit like "E.A.S.Y.", but are always the first to scream for everybody to be given a public execution when we lose 2-1 to Italy. Any time we get a star player or manager, the Press go out of their way for a scoop and will do everything to tear them down. We've lost good managers just because the Press hounded them constantly, or players have had their entire careers turned into a joke because of a single slip-up that the media won't shut up about. The players are too afraid to do anything now out of fear of being publicly disgraced by a couple of assholes at the Sun. So it's easy just to do minimal effort and be called lazy.

The UK Press is a fucking cancer on sports and most things in general and just needs to either die or get a complete reshuffle.

no one cares about basketball

Unfortunately, Basketball is a good 2nd tier sport, but unlike Spain you guys would probably fill the NT with fresh new immigrants, so it's better not giving them any more spotliht that they already have.

Get rid of quotas. That way the young English players will have to work to get into the top English teams, instead of being gifted everything like the spoilt brats they are.

anecdotal and obviously American press is just as bad BUT
I remember watching the Amanda Knox documentary and that was covered end to end by England. They had an English reporter on who said he literally wants the best story no matter if its made up. His only goal is to sell a story. "I'd rather be first to break a story than factually correct."
Honestly, after Diana, you should have just started over with news media, no offense

Immediately remove all teams from the Champions League, that way the players will be really hungry to prove themselves when they play international.

jesus christ were ugly bastards, good job getting foreign pussy is easy otherwise were fucked

Because just 20 years ago Goodness Gracious me were making jokes about Indians not even being interested in football. Even with growing interest it'll take a generation before anything comes of it.

It already has been fixed. Know about St. George's Park? That's why we won 2 tournaments in the summer. Now it's about integrating all these youngsters into the team like Germany did with Mesut Ozil et al. and push out all the Premier League crap.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_UEFA_European_Under-21_Championship#Final

A bunch of championship-tier black lads isn't the answer.

They're all playing Cricket instead

Pakis and Indians are Cricket
Niggers are Football

They won tournaments, m8. Did you miss the whole dialogue about England lacking identity? This is how this is changed: bringing players through together across the age groups.

None of the blacks actually like England. I had quite a few black friends and none of them cared if England won or lost, they only cared about Arsenal. Not even sure the white players care either these days desu.

That's just lazy conjecture. You referenced the German team in 09 but that's a bunch of quality players all capable of adopting to tactics and playing at high levels of club football, not because they played together in a youth tournament.

am i stupid or does kane/vardy/dele feel like the embodiment of this era in england

adapting*

They're good players, yes. But they also played together from they were young. That helps because they don't play together for their clubs.

Yes because you faggots won everything before that rule was put in place

You're a moron

Good post.

>BONUS: England home kits are white shirts with navy blue shorts. Away kits are red with white shorts. Stop fucking changing it, does my head in.
Isn't this "all one colour" a FIFA thing?

Up until the mid 90s every squad was pretty much all British/Irish.

He's right u know

So what you mong

Play the quality players regardless of age, ask whether this player would get into the current World Champions team before selected

No he isn't

Gonna explain why m8 or you just being a fucking leaf

This has been a thing going back a while now, even the Scouse and Manc subhumans don't really care for playing for England

>can't figure out for himself that anecdotal evidence means nothing
>hurrr durrr leaf
Wow great post inbred

Beat the shit out of the brass band and smash their instruments before the next game. Their hideous and constant noise will stop annoying the players and allow an actual atmosphere to develop in the ground.

Impossible to chant when at any second one of their three songs could start.

There was a foreigner rule, only so many allowed.

Would dispute that england have the worst manager in the entire world

He's right though

good post

Blacks are actively hostile to every non-African country they occupy

why is this being posted now? They just banged 4 against Malta and will smack Slovakia again.

We drew the first half 0-0

Since 2010
You lost key players like Lampard - Terry - Rooney - Gerrard - Ashley Cole.
Same thing happened to us to be fair, we were never a top side but we downgraded after Katsouranis and Karagounis and Samaras left.
If your >bad period is as bad as still qualifying for every major tournament I doubt you ll find it hard to step up again with a good generation.

fpbp

You could've just said you're a clueless basement dweller

I grew up in Haringey mate. I am literally an ethnic minority in my own country

That means nothing

Bit like all your posts in this thread

'96 pross were the best England team.

>can't figure out for himself what I'm thinking
Ftfy

You're a fucking faggot

Yes my posts were all baseless claims and anecdotal evidence. Oh wait
And you're a brainlet

But he's right.
Germany is doing a similar sort of thing as far as politics goes. (((They))) don't seem to understand that if there was actually a push back from the Germans (there won't be) then their (((refugees))) and countless other (((immigrants))) aren't going to fight for the country because they don't give a fuck about it. They're interested in gibs and nothing more. Naturally Sweden or Canada would immediately offer them refuge, right up until the same thing happened there (as I've said, not that any of the natives would actually rebel because the pussies vastly outweigh the actual men so this is all hypothetical). It's the same with the England NT and their "English" players.
I suppose the (((government))) and (((media))) has to take some of the blame. It's hard to even support your NT when flying the flag of your country is construed as muh ebil nationalism, unless it's during WC or EC years and then they suddenly question where all the passion has gone.
Long story short, I can't wait for (((everyone))) involved to get the rope because that's the only thing they deserve.

did Walker throw up on himself?

using "((()))" makes you look like a complete moron bordering on mental illness, if you want to write "the jews" and look like a crazy lunatic then just do that.

>Blacks are actively hostile to every country they occupy

ftfy.
When was the last time you heard some white Americans talking about saving up their money to get out of the gated community so they could move to Detroit or Newark? When was the last time you heard Europeans say they were saving their money to retire to Mauritania? It doesn't happen because they're unironic animals and should be treat as such. This is a fact that you literally can not prove wrong.

>refugees
>comparing people born and raised in a country to refugees
Stopped reading there. You're a retard

Stopped reading at (((

>it's a leaf post

They won tournaments because that's the age where black players can bully players off the ball based on athleticism alone and tactics don't really come into play.England need to focus on improving their white players' technique at youth level.Not just letting Jamal in the team because he can run a sub-10.

>it's an inbred post

Despite always disappointing in tournaments, that was mainly due to the fact we had genuinely talented and world class players in the squad

The quality of the players in this current generation is just embarrassing

A lot of those guys are nimble and frail though. Bit like Raz Sterling. You don't think he's a big black bully, do you?

You're an idiot

You're and idiot.

Yeah but their athleticism is still key.Nit necessarily brute strength.

>Jake fucking Livermore is a first choice centre midfielder

my fucking sides, the absolute state of english football

You're an inbred

Sorry, what do you actually know? Are you just saying they're black therefore there is no intelligence to what they do and the people in charge are just picking them for their physical qualities? The ideas that people have talked about are technique and tactical understanding. That's what they're trying to develop in the players. Don't just come in and start assuming things and talking about things you have no idea of.

Manc here, fuck England.