Discuss

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7atuZxmT956cWFGxqSyRdn6GWhBxiAwE
youtube.com/watch?v=afhMMcAHlKw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he really need sot shave that beard

We really should pinpoint the time in his life where his eyes started to show pain 24/7

In the 90s he was annoying on Star Trek and now he's annoying in real life.

Stand By Me is kino, tho

He's such a washed up has been, a complete loser everyone who is more famous in Hollywood makes fun of

I mean they play table top like its a real sport, that alone shows how pathetic he and the rest of his clown posse are

HE DIDN'T GET TO FUCK FELICIA DAY
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHET

When he and Chris Hardwick are in the same room I feel like the levels of shitty are so high that they could initiate third impact.

One of the worst parts of Star Trek, the episode where they basically say he will eventually become god is insufferable.

would cum on that belly

smugness personified.

He doesn't bother me like he does most of Sup Forums. Seems like he has a fun life, if a little bit gay and phony. I think he gets too much hate.

He did a reading of a choose your own adventure book on Twitch and it was surprisingly entertaining.

He's an irritant. He does the Woody Allen thing where he feigns low-confidence and self-esteem but he really thinks he's hot shit.

It's annoying because much like Felicia Day and all other 'nerd celebrities', they have the corrosive personality of the Chads they loathe. They only have any respect because they're big names in a mass of disenfranchised people looking for some form of leadership or mainstream representation.

He was good in Dark Matter.
He certainly can pull off a unsympathetic villain.

Him and chris hardwick are the only 2 people in this world that put me into a murderous rage.

I would gladly assassinate either of the above mentioned.

why the fuck does he keep showing up in Dark Matter

Primo example of a nu-male cuck.

i have never had a single bit of respect for this guy. though he did play himself in that plastation series called Powers, was a good casting.

a chronic masterbator, baiting over young looking girls

Hwill hwheaton

His name... IS AEOFEL

>reeeeeeeeee

wow so this is the power of being a child actor on star trek

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7atuZxmT956cWFGxqSyRdn6GWhBxiAwE

is that guy from the big bang theory?

that ugly creature produced offspring?
#ugh

Who is this guy?

Only seen him a few times when I used to watch Big Bang Theory

He was on Star Trek
youtube.com/watch?v=afhMMcAHlKw

Shut up, Wesley.

Is he, dare I say, "our" captain?

The Traveler is a pedophile.

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. Hard.

>We really should pinpoint the time in his life where his eyes started to show pain 24/7
The day he turned 25 and didn't see this

>grows a beard to try to hide his ridiculous jawline
>fails miserably

Wes. Not bad.

When he was younger he was totally fuckable. I mean, c'mon, that ass. But that being said, it's a shame he's turned into an ignorant SJW. And yes, he should shave that beard.

kek, that should be the new line people spam at Wil Wheaton.

I liked him in TBBT

Will Riker 2.0 confirmed

That's called anxiety and narcissistic defense.
I bet he has legit low confidence. The think he's a hot shit part is a construction to protect this fragile confidence/ego

t. NEET with 8+ psycho-somethings over the last 10 years. Avid reader of Wikipedia psych articles

Baby-face is a curse. They have an incredibly high failed adulthood transition

I hate his smug look
Top 3 on my Hollywood punch list

Literal neckbeard

>Seacucks
No.