I am white and my younger half sister is half korean. She often refers to herself as a white girl...

I am white and my younger half sister is half korean. She often refers to herself as a white girl. Should i let her know that she is wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YGhbzsISECw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Koreans and Japanese are honorary whites.

She's as white as Obama is. Half.

She probably hates that's she's half chink. Let me guess white dad and Asian mom? She's probably pissed at your dad for being cuck and ruining her chance of being full white like you.

t. Kim Jong Park

Oh and she probably hates/envies you for being full white. So I wouldn't tell her she's not becuase she'll probably stab you

Let her be White. It's fine.

>posting normie's first jp model

Sageru.

No, you fucking shitlord. She's Trans-White.

You can only halfway have sex with your younger half sister.
Penetrate only halfway, pull out well before orgasm, and fondle only one boob.

Family reunions will be fun.

I'm half Filipino, but came out with white skin and carry none of the culture. Just let her call herself white, so she can properly assimilate. If she marries white, her kids will end up actually white

>half-chinks calling themselves white
You can but they still will. I told a few I know they aren't white. They also will switch to calling themselves chinks when it pleases them and I know pure chinks have told them to fuck off to their face.

Nobody really wants to claim them as their race since they ended up really fucked up looking.

She is what she says she is. Many mixed race people don't think of themselves as pizzas, divided up into different parts.

Oh, and if she is of age, post pictures.

throw up some pics, let us judge

Asians, Who cares?

The problems are the Ork brownskins. Quit picking fights with elves. You'll need them before the end.

Yes. Because she isn't fully white by *nature.

Inform her on race mixing. You can't go wrong by telling her the truth.

No
Japanese are White
South Koreans think they are White with all the fucking plastic surgery they get

For OP, mixed race people can say they identify as White & anyone who tells them different is racist or someshit, thank the SJW's for this one

t. raging weeaboo

Neither of them are white, faggot.

Hapa here. I'll take her off your hands m8. We can move to Finland.

I mean, they're basically a bunch of Hapas over there, right?

Fuck off weeb, thats the most delusional thing ive heard today

this. fucking weeaboo degenerate..

Hey man I know you mean well and all but can you support asian males in their quests of achieving beautiful white pussies

Every Asian men's sisters has had her pussy fucked and milked by white chads and white betas. Meanwhile the Asian guys listens to his sister cum and scream in orgasm in the room nextdoor as he tries to drown out the noise via video games.

Please help out your fellow Asian men, I know you have a cool asian bro that you game with and carries you

You will never be right.

You disgusting faggot nigger. Fix your own shit.

SJWs would try to convince her she wasn't white too. They do it all the time with white people whose grandparents spoke Spanish. To them, white = bad, and the more non-whites they can 'create', the more they can turn against the evil true whites that apparently run society.

Is he white?
youtube.com/watch?v=YGhbzsISECw

You arent actually a nip, fag

Found the Chinese who hate Japanese for being the best Asians

I know this feel.

Im a white American from Chicago and have an 8 year old half black Jamaican sister.

My life is so fucking awkward. Litetally an IRL "Modern Day Family"-esque sitcom.

>best Asians

Yes best asians, not white. You have to be delusional to think japs are white

let your father know he's a fag for sticking his cock in an ape with jaundice

go back to your igloo you eskimo nigger

Have you touched her penis?

중국인 아닌데 시발놈

일본 너무 많이 사랑하면 내 나라 떠나라

I live in a desert fag.

>hapa
>not an eskimo nigger

Japanese people are, for all intents and purposes, white

>americans think they're white

t. argentinian american

You can build all the mud huts you want. And hate evil whitey all day.

But in the end you will remember whitey created all the comforts and everything you take advantage of on a daily basis.

What does that say about you? Nigger? Kike? Hapa?

>implying I'm dark skinned

Ok, I'll admit I have a pretty bad farmers tan, but the rest of me is actually fairly pale.

What the fuck are you talking about? I think japanese girls are cute but they are absolutely not white

Give her white babies user, she wants it badly. Use your white gaijjin dick to bleached her.

The fuck are you talking about? I love "whitey". In fact I want to help whitey and do all I can to contribute.

I think you're projecting because you're a NEET.

Did you even check the flag before replying?

don't, that'd really mess with her head

americans are americans

niggers identify as african american as a way to alienate themselves from whitey

The original pre-historic Japanese are from the same place as the Britons.

Present day Japanese are as white as Finns or Hungarians or Slavs or Greeks.

>The original pre-historic Japanese are from the same place as the Britons.

WE

except for the fact they're panned face idiots and are not white

Why is my country home to so much weaboo trash

WUZ

I am also white though I'm a mestizo whiteness is in the soul not in the skin

better than a country full of drunken potato niggers

Have kids with her to make some people that are really fucked up

This.

while she is NOT WHITE, it is kind of refreshing to see a half-breed that identifies with their white side, since so many seem to latch onto their non-white side which is, of course, inferior

I say you should let her continue her delusions, as they will help her in the long run

RARE
Also, are you black?

Help yourself yellow nigger. You will never be right.

Eat some more fish and snails. Worm faggot.

She's part Korean?

What's your internet speed fellow black gentleman

More pics of half white half Asian girls please

Nice projection faggot.

Do I frustrate you?

>Asian """men"""
>achieving beatiful white pussy
I am Lebanese femanon, but this is cringy and creepy as fuck
>tfw when no submissive wasp boy

Half Korean half white here.
I don't identify as either, nor should I (and nor should your sister). I have never been accepted by whites, and I have never been accepted by Koreans. I'm fine with this.
We are mixed, period. I'm also okay with being mixed since I was lucky enough to have turned out attractive, and I'm pretty sure how exotic I look is why I get the pussy that I do. What a world we live in, eh?

This is 100% chink senpai

Hello brother.

don't have to be a weaboo to recognise facts

you could fuck your sister you know... it's not incest if you're one ethnicity and she's more than one. it's a technicality

How many fish worms did you eat today? Did you even bother counting?

Worm nigger.

You are technically a mestizo

No look her up her dad is English

Dude, East Asians might as well be white

You should be proud she identifies with her better half, Red pill her ass while you're at it

BTW, age, location?, honestly OP I'd Fuck anything with legs at this point

I'm sorry you're retarded user, but kys.

i'm half korean and you know what? the feds classify me as white. you know how i know? because they put me in federal prison and i show up on the bop website as white kek

>She is what she says she is

t.mutt

>I'm the guy you replied to

I honestly don't have any problems with east Asians in general, there's no harm in being considered white, Latinos on the other hand change crime statistics drastically for whites (who the feds also consider white)

How many worms did you eat today? Its funny because Asians are more slaves today than even niggers are.

How does that make you feel?

She's not really white, but at least she has ambition
Better than we can say for some loser shitposting on Sup Forums, desu

Hello my hapa brother.
Tfw Korean grandparents hate black people more than white grandparents did.

It doesn't make me feel anything because I don't identify as Asian. I identify as h'white.

Does that make you angry user?

latinos are pretty brotier, crime is going to be higher no matter the race based on socioeconomic status

Mind are dead, unfortunately. It really is hilarious though to see liberals go out of their way to defend "minority" Asian groups only to find out they're 10 times more racist than Whites.

Shits pretty funny.

Funny you say that...I live in California and am tan; every so often, Mexicans will slip up from calling me 'Chino' and speak to me in Spanish.

Are your parents white? Yes or no.

My first ever crush (a massive one at that), lasted into HS, still think about her sometimes.

Half-White, Half-Jap. Would have been pefect for me but apparently I have a phobia to romanticism.

maybe you're gay

Well we call all asians chinos I mean hou are mestiy bc your parents are from different races.

europeans thought i was either a turk or half euro/arab

SHES A FILTHY FUCKING MONGOLOID STOP WITH YOUR BULLSHIT OP

You already know the answer to that question user. But it doesn't matter, cause as long as you're this buttflustered I will identify as white.

damn i thought you were romania

Eurasian girls are the truliest master race

eurasian guys have the nicest dicks too

if she got brown nipples she ain't white

WHITE

t. Weeaboo

>Cuckedinavian
>Bearing insults for anyone

Togtfo
Also post tits.