Islam is not as bad as some big-nosed people would like you to think

How is killing gays and christians bad? I hate both.

And how is making women know their place a bad thing?

As far as I am concerned, Islam is bretty based tbsu fampai.

Couldn't agree more. The secular west criticizes Islam for what's best in it, namely its capacity to preserve their race and to make men moral.

brump

I have nothing against it desu. It's just not american tradition and doesn't fit here. Too bad christianity is neutered, they're practically the same.

Maybe if you didn't suicide bomb shit, you would get the respect you need...

>make men moral.
Paki rape gangs aren't moral. Neither is shooting unarmed civilians. Or destroying historical sites thousands of years old.

remember when palestine did 9/11? when have jews EVER been nothing but your biggest friend and ally in the middle east

Reminder that christians routinely do all of that.

Who is this white Muslim? I'm seeing him all over both Muslim and redpilled documentaries, surely he must be the same guy

Nah, just all gingers look the same.

If societies based on Islamic ideology are great, then why is every Islamic nation a third world shit hole, save for oil nations that still have produced nothing of value in terms of science, technology, and medicine. The West shits all over Islamic nations in regards to scientific research and technological progress.

The problem is liberalism has gone too far. I can see why you see Islam as attractive because it is the antithesis of the regressive liberalism of today. However, it is equally toxic and devastating in it's own right. Both Islam and Liberals are shit and need to be disassociated with the West before they destroy it.

Humourless cunts who hates dogs and bacon ought to be an enemy of any right minded person.

>OP says killing Christians is okay
>Says Islam is based

Holy shit, we've got a real live goatfucking Moose-lim here folks, check it out!

Now, go eat a pack of bacon and fuck off, Achmed.

OK Achmed.

first :^)

>how is killing people bad

wara

OH SHIT

WITNESSED

Good get

T-t-thanks Nippon....

Because they're inferior browns.

Don't get me wrong, I don't defend Islam for white people. It's not our heritage. But criticizing it precisely for what is good in it is ridiculous. Not to mention moving on to praise Christianity, which not only is not our heritage either, it's also much more poisonous. Christianity got us into this librul hellhole.

Kek wills it!

based japan

seen it

HEIL KUK

Your country is dying. You have no morals to speak of anybody else. Their race will supplant yours in your lifetime.

>And how is making women know their place a bad thing?

what is it with islam and attracting foreign eliot rodger type cunts who hate women to their cause?

just fukin relax, aye.

Include me in the screencap :^)

SEPTS OF TRUTH

t. ahmed

I will donate my only ticket for achmed you need more then i do.

Based Nippon does it again!

MUDSHITS BTFO

Cut my plantains bitch

>doesn't know what the cold war is

You're a buzzword spewing twit with absolutely no grasp of geopolitics whatsoever. It's like you seriously only know maymays.

fuck off muhammad

I thought you lads ate them?

Nowhere near as much Muslims do. Reminder.

witnessed

YOU DARE CHALLENGE THE WILL OF KEK

BEGONE, RAINFOREST APE

I love Japan...Throw an extra thrust in that Japanese pussy for me my good man

MUDSLIMES BTFO

PRAISE KEK

TRUMP 2K16

Sexts you dolt

Islam destroyed by based samurai

>I hate
>women in their place
>I am

then come out, misogyno-faggot... and get yourself a harem of pearly boys

MUDSHITS BTFO!

KEK HAS SPOKEN
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE APEP

Kek has spoken.

No, I know you like them whole in order to stick them in your arsehole, you filthy grasseater yellowshit.

US/RUSSIA/JAPAN AXIS TO PURGE MUDSLIMES WHEN?

>>
That's the chinese.

Grorious

Cousin marriages, death for apostasy, and the fact nearly all Islamic countries are 3rd world shitholes are just a few reasons for starters.

Very unfunny meme. Go back to Sup Forums.

Kek has spoken

EBIN
B
I
N

>killing people for being different than me is ok lol
>WH-WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY WANT TO HELP ME TOO HELP AAAAAAAA

based jap
praise kek

Thanks to Zika, the microcephalic race will supplant yours in your lifetime.

JAPAN LAYIN' DOWN THE TRUTH

put me in the screencap too!

fear the samurai.

checked, brother from nippon.

BASED JAPAN DROPPING TRUTH BOMBS ON HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI

Shit japan how do you always do this

>cousin marriages
Christians literally do that for a living. Have you ever heard of Medieval European nobility?

>death for apostasy
That's called preserving your own culture, you librul piece of shit.

>nearly all Islamic countries are 3rd world shitholes
Utilitarian ethics have no strength. Give me a deontological argument or die.

Nice dubs

>Islam is a religion of shotacons
wew lad

How's life in the favela muhammad jr?

Zika came from Asia, you moron.

Wow, fucking based nip bonzais again

ALLAH AKBAR

Literally no need to reply, your flag says it all.

Brazil 0
Asia 2

t. Achmed

The Red Button of Truth

Emus 6000000
Australia -1

>Have you ever heard of Medieval European nobility?
Medieval being the key word. We don't do that anymore. Islam still does.

>That's called preserving your own culture
The culture is shit, it's not worth preserving.

>Give me a deontological argument or die
wew lad
>being this much of a cultural relativist

>pic when that post number

this just confirms the objective truth that any nation that can't bant isn't to be trusted.

>One Hue madly shilling against Christianity

What's wrong pedro did the mean old missionaries come and take away your job in the crack hou- err uh shack, literal shack.

I watched a thing one time with a white guy who joined a al queda or something like that and it was really sad. You dont convert and become a bro to a bunch of sandniggers. You convert and become a fucking white cuck, they tell you all about how they are going to destroy everything your people built and take over and be your master and the converted white guy just smiles and nods. Ultra pathetic. Race is a major component.

>Imply jap chicks would ever open the borders

get real

>Humourless cunts who hates dogs and bacon ought to be an enemy of any right minded person.

how the fuck is a japanese person so fucking wise?

I'LL TAKE A NONE-DEGENERATE CULTURE OVER DOGS AND BACON ANY DAY YOU FILTHY NIP

JAPAN WAS A MISTAKE WE SHOULD HAVE DROPPED OUR ENTIRE NUKE ARSENAL ON YOU

BASED NIPPONUUU

>1 post by this ID

>embracing any kind of religion at all
We've fought over these bullshit meme beliefs for thousands of years, it's time to stop.

BANZAI BANTA

Fuck you Muslim.

Take us to Heaven, Kojima.

based whaleeater

Based Jap.
Checked

Fuck off. As an atheist, the only religion I can tolerate is Christianity. Fuck muslim and jewish scum

Lastly, sage and report spam threads

>Medieval being the key word. We don't do that anymore.
Because we outgrew Christianity. The point is all attackers of Islam defend Christianity as the alternative.

>The culture is shit, it's not worth preserving.
But the method works, you dipshit. We should be doing that instead of Christianity "love your neighbour, take more refugees in goy".

>deontological ethics
>cultural relativism
You're a literal philosophical illiterate if you truly believe that.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

>How is killing gays and christians bad? I hate both.

Because killing people for doing something harmless is fucking barbarism. Holy fuck am I sick of these faux-ironic "Muslims want everything we want" posts

you people want to join the Muslims? You know how easy it is to communicate with them online, I hope you end up on the end of a SEAL's scope in Fallujah someday soon you fucks