Kek is our ONE true Lord and Trump is his Messenger

Kek is our ONE true Lord and Trump is his Messenger.

Praise be to Kek and all of his followers!

Kek is the Greatest!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Praise KEK

Fuck off with this stupid kek shit. He's not real.

A Fucking Leaf!

Then how did I get these dubs?

Kek is real, but he's just one of many metaphysical beings that are drawn to us.

Believe in meme magic and the power of KEK be opon you

Praise KEK

>kek isnt real

Praise Lord KEK!!!

you're playing with fire user

Surely you jest. You must have meant these dubs.

The power of Kek grows.

Kek wills it!

who got Praise KEK

KEK IS REAL BOTHERS

Praise Kek!

KEK LOVES ANGLOS

Right if he is real then he would give me dubs. but that's not going to happen because hes fake.

Kek+ Satan is God tier union desu

Kek is with you.

You must believe in KEK
Praise KEK

CHECKED FOR KEK

"Fiat Kekitus ruat caelum"
Keksois 7777:7777

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall."
Kek 7777:7777

you cant just demand a blessing from kek, it must be earned.
>silly leaf needs to learn how to meme magic

I hope everyone here realizes that this isn't some post modern ironic joke. Kek is an egregor that has been manifested through Hermetic metaphysical alchemy

praise kek

Kek be eternal glory!

Lets get this party started.

Pol can we get normies to believe this is a real cult?

Praise KEK

And what does meme magic grant me?

NOOOOOO! It's too early

Praise KEK

Praise KEK

If you need an answer for that it just means that you are not yet ready.

What kind of psychedelic drugs can I use to channel meme magic?

The time is now

Vaporwave and Future Funk.

Don't force the Kek. Let it run through your body and act naturally.

baka

It isn't like that. Kek was drawn to and influenced by our shred thoughts and emotions as a group, and has come to manifest as an egregore and is now influencing our thoughts and emotions in the same way we influenced him.

This isn't the only time this has happened, just the first time I've seen so many people be aware of it.

Praise be to Lord Kek

Better question is if I can get the IRS to believe it is a real cult and get tax deduction on my house as a temple of kek.

IT'S KOG THE LOST BROTHER OF LORD KEK

ITS Happening

Praise KEK

>Better question is if I can get the IRS to believe it is a real cult and get tax deduction on my house as a temple of kek

Now THAT I'd like to see someone try.

>Kog

Sounds like the name of prehistoric Kek.

Kog is here

ITS HAPPENING
ITS HAPPENING
ITS HAPPENING

Praise KEK

KEK COMETH

NORMIES REPENT

None of this is a good idea. Why would you try to bring Kek into your soul?

Leave now and never return, non-believer.

LOOK AT US, WE ARE THE JEWS NOW

I know Kek is real, but he's clearly a degenerate deity. Why would you worship a bizarre perverted sex deity?

Bless me

Be careful about

Praise KEK

Not many dubs going, do we need some sort of sacrifice to get kek in here?

Convert them by the power of meme magic

Praise KEK

Don't forget to buy this rare artifact of Kek, my dear brothers.

But Kog has joined us:

>NORMIES REPENT
Kek'd

Check ID
>nig

Praise KEK

Praise be to Kek

>fucking cultists can't get du6s even with meme magic

What a bunch of losers.

(Czek'd)
nigQRD is like an alternative spelling of niggered, pretty kek

All father Kek who art in Sup Forums, Hollowed by thy name, thy kingdom come, that would be done on Earth as it is in Sup Forums.

Give us this day our daily memes, and forgive us for our doubts, as we forgive those who have doubted against repeating digits.

And lead us not into the blue pill and deliver us from the nonbelivers.

AMEN!

Kog is here
Praise KEK

checked by kek

If singles England is dead

Praise KEK

Golden Teacher variety of mushrooms. Or Acid. None of the other stuff will give you the insight needed.

8 CHAN HATES KEK

THIS PROVES IT RAID SOON PRAISE KEK

Praise KEK for thou wisdom

im looking for a drawn colored picture of a giant frog eating humans. does anyone have it? ive seen it a couple of months ago, but forgot to save :(

KEK VULT.

Praise KEK

Why do the mods keep purging our threads? We only want to practice our faith in peace and religion is related to politics.

Eternal glory to Kek!

Jewish people are innocent hard-working people

They are heretics, thou shall be converted to
Praise KEK

>been atheist for past 14 years
>mfw I discover the glory of KEK

I have truly found god and he is green.

not this one. on mine thats not pepe, but a normal frog, grabbing whole humans with its hand, and swallowing in one

Praise KEK

I can't believe this has more posts than my pruned "Writing a book on Kek" post.
Mine was actually informative.

If KEK is not with me for these quads then I am secretly a Hillary spy who has successfully infiltrated Sup Forums

There were two threads about KEK, both pruned or deleted

Was it this?

Praise KEK

Get repeating digits next time if you want disciples of KEK to take your text seriously.

PRAISE KEK

>successfully

We have to take him seriously there is a Genocide of KEK believers because of the heretics who don't KEK.

Praise KEK

That's beautiful.

After the Darkness comes the Light!
Praise Kek!

I was there when he communicated with us through 77777777!

Your writing a book?
Kek wills it.

The Mods fear kek has more control of this board then they do.

Praise KEK

Information about KEK

Praise KEK

Personally I use acid because it lasts much longer than other hallucinogens. That gives you time to manifest your wishes and actualize them with a prolonged positive aura.
If you talk to spiritualists and folks who worship satan, but dont really call him satan, they will warn you of treading into these waters unprepared. I say they are the saftey net liberal entitlement crowd, fuck those pussies.Eat a heavy dose and force yourself to sit in a pitch dark room with ambient music playing. Gregorian Hymns really sets the mood. You sit there and you wait. Clear your mind and just focus on the music. When the trip finally does arrive, talk to it as if it is a mediator between you and the entity you wish to address. In this case Kek. Ask it questions. Talk freely as it already knows what you are and what you want. It will help if you hold an object that reminds you of kek. The best choice would be to carve a small frog from a bar of soap. Crafting said object specificly for a channeling will mentally reinforce what the frof stands for as your holding it. Using something like an old frog statue you bought in a souvenir shop will polute your mental process. Insted of thinking about channeling you will be preoccupied with momentary flashes of the past. The mind responds better to visual cues. A glow in the dark frog sticker is even more powerful focus point. Also breathing, youll want to keep your breathing in check to get the blood flowing properly into your brain. Long slow deep breaths ( best accompanied with a quote) and slowly let the breath out (with a another quote). Personally my breathing quotes are (breath in) "reality is fragile" (breath out) "reeeelaaaax". This will work in the same effect as "magic words" or "chants". Basically your just trying to put your mind in the right mood.

I know it sounds simple, maybe too simple, but it would take a spiritualist months worth of meditating to a point which even comes near to the abilities of someone on a dose.

Spread KEK throughout the land of Sup Forums

Praise KEK

Be warned however. This is the equivalent of inviting the Arch Angels to use you as a host.

Now weather you are to believe this is posetion or you believe this merely means your mind will be open to new paradigms and knowledge, thats your call.

If you do go through with this, make sure your taking a huge dose. 4x your normal dose. Think of it as brightening your beacon to the other side.

Dont be disheartend if it doesnt work the first time. It takes a huge ammount of mental focus to put your mind where it needs to he in this instance. It took me several months of conditioning with meditating on acid doses before I could come up with anything.

Thanks, /x/.