Can somebody PLEASE give me a legit reason why Sup Forums hates trans girls so much?

can somebody PLEASE give me a legit reason why Sup Forums hates trans girls so much?

pro tip: saying it is gay to like trans girls is not a legit reason. trans girls are girls. not guys.

pro tip: saying they are mentally ill is not a legit reason. the american psychological association just took it off their list of mental illnesses ( and I think they know a little more about psychology than Sup Forums )

pro tip: saying it goes against your religion is not a legit reason. its 2016. still believing in magic sky fairies is ridiculous

pro tip: saying it is unnatural is not a legit reason. lots of natural things are bad. should rape and cannibalism be legal? because both of those things are perfectly natural.

pro tip: saying they are ugly abominations is not a legit reason. if a trans girl starts taking hormones before puberty she will develop just like a cis girl.

well Sup Forums? can you please give me a legit reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

giantfreakinrobot.com/sci/cybornetic-man-assaulted-mcdonalds-employees.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm for trans girls
much better than western women

>protip is how you protip, lurk more redditbuddy

>trans
>''''''girl''''''

>trans girls are girls. not guys.
Stopped reading. You're delusional.

I love me a nice hot tight boipucci

wouldn't say hate, but more likely disgust.
95% of you faggots can't pass and look disgusting.

Because passable ones are too sexually confusing

Fags with tits aren't women.

This photo doesn't convince me that she is trans. I'm gonna need more pics.

if it has a "y" chromosome, i will not put my dick in it

Well is pic related girl or goy?

> implying you wouldnt smash her boypussy

>girls

trans girls > cis girls

I hate how true this is.

Yeah, that's exactky what I'm implying: I wouldn't fuck that guy in the ass.

There's no point in loving a fake woman who's going to look like a dude by the time it's 30 and kill it'self regardless of how many hormone pills it eats.

Because he is a trap to lure whites from the genepool so they waste effort on catering to the needs a castrated white male, all the while creating a niche for rapefugees.

>trans girls are girls
>not guys

This is why we hate them.

They're not girls. They're guys. No amount of brainwashing is going to make them biological women.

Fuck off, faggot.

The real reason is it undermines cultural norms and integrity, and sipplery slope in this case is real.
It's hard to say that without sounding like a biget. But that is the reason. and it is a ligitamite reason.

I dont hate anybody but a tranny is a man making a pretend voice plus surgery and hormones. Its not a girl, you arent female, i dont owe you shit. Imo trannies are just effeminate gays who cant deal

Artificial estrogen or not, they're both still inundated with a chemical that makes them irrational, quick to be reactionary, and fundamentally illogical.

This

Trans """""girls""""" are not real girls, simply mentally ill men who believe themselves to be women, taking hormones and mutilating their dicks to continue living that illusion

lol a chode

>girls
kill yourself, faggot

If it floats yer boat. Great immhappy for you.
Here's a reason for you,
> This post
love em if you wanna
Just quit seeking approval of a peer group that has no real bearing on your life.
> in other words m8......grow up

I hate trans because they're over represented in a political board.

Reread this OP, trans"""""girls"""""""""" are just guys with issues.

>taking hormones before puberty she will develop just like a cis girl

look, i could give a rat's ass about you transfolk, but this shit here is just so fucked up. would you let a kid get tattooed before puberty? why not? because they'll fuck themselves up for life on some goddamn... i dunno, prepubescent cartoon fad following, whatever's relevant at the time.

also, it IS mental illness. just because the new religion of psychology took it off its bullshit registry doesn't change dick.

post dick

This, this, a thousand times this.

He's absolutely correct OP, you fucking dumbfuck faggot. Jesus Christ, you are a fucking moron. How would you explain to family and friends that you're dating and in love with a trans woman, because I'm just letting you know now, they will find out, and you will be judged.

And anyone will ask, "so you're dating a guy, who's now a girl, are you okay with that?" That he/she isn't even hot, and you could definitely find a girl that looks just like that he/she.

You are truly a faggot. Come out of the closet, OP. You pussfag. Faggot. Nigger.

A mental illness celebrated by western media and culture.
It is a person desperately searching for identity

fuck that bulge is hot

> trans
> girl

You don't understand what homosexuality is. Homosexuality is being sexually attracted to someone of the same sex. You cannot change your sex. A biological male masquerading as a female is still male. They cannot reproduce. Their chromosomes are still the same. They are still male. The fact that some of your examples even have penises makes it even more gay. They're not even trying to trick you into thinking they're a female by cutting it up.
This person looks malformed and disgusting.
So does this one.
Please stop posting here. You are an undeveloped moron making arguments because of sexual attraction.
Having sex with someone who's gone reassignment is even worse because you're fucking a hole formed through surgery.

>you will be judged
Wow, what kind of backwards friends and family do you have?

> gender and sex are the same thing

take a sociology class moron

today "gays are ok by me lol" tomorrow "furries trannies, scat rape bdsm cuckoldry"

XDDDD
What's wrong with this?
It's totally fine loser
XDDDD

Do you mean trans-girls as in girls who dress up as men?

Or do you mean Trannies, as in homosexuals who dress up like women?

>Want to mutilate their genitals and think they are trapped in the wrong body
>not mentally ill
I am beginning to see humor in life again Sup Forums

I'd fuck that dude in his mouth and in his ass.

I'm a degenerate. I dgaf

Sup Forums is the place for copypastas

Transwomen are either

>gays who have adopted a feminine form to attract men
these are actually good people. The "i'm a woman too" rhetoric might get annoying but once you get paat that they're ok people

Or

>perverted men who pedestalized the pussy so much they think they're actually beautiful by pretending to be one
these guys should be culled from the population.

All I gotta say.

really making me think.

>blanchard
epic

this is why i support hormones and top surgery but will never support bottom surgery, its just mutilating your genitals, makes me sad that people want that

That's some next level degeneracy

Both are degenerate. Stop posting, shill. You will not get a foothold here.

>. pro tip: saying it goes against your religion is not a legit reason. its 2016. still believing in magic sky fairies is ridiculous

>it's 2016

Nice try john oliver.

seriously tho a penis and a Y chromosome.

>inb4 everyone starts out as a girl in the womb
>inb4 a Y chromosome is just a mutated X chromosome

Happy to oblige!

Trans "girls" are not really females, and never will be. They ARE in fact mentally ill, and I've got enough problems with my own head, never mind some freak who doesn't even know what it really is.

It's not against my religion since I'm just a lowly deist, but holy shit, it's 100% unnatural - come on, if you don't think denying your true nature and cutting off/adding parts and taking hormones at levels you can never possess naturally is "natural", then you're honestly mentally handicapped.

>taking hormones at puberty

Yep, because we all knew what was best for ourselves when we were 13. Why not let kids smoke? Get tattoos? Enlist in the military?

You just showed that trannies and their fans are delusional nutjobs, I appreciate you making sure that others will now see this clearly if they hadn't already done so.

Stop posting, shill. Stop encouraging degeneracy in any form.

because you can't change an x to a y you faggot

>pro tip: saying they are mentally ill is not a legit reason. the american psychological association just took it off their list of mental illnesses ( and I think they know a little more about psychology than Sup Forums )

removed for political reasons, not because it merited removal

>if you don't think denying your true nature and cutting off/adding parts

Just wondering will you complain that people are delusional nutjobs when they start adding electronic augmentation to their bodies too?

also
t. guy who dated a girl who later told me she thought she was a boy and was generally insane

100% correlation with mental illness for a reason

There are only three sexualities. Gay, Bi, Straight. You are born with this. There are only two sexes. Male and Female. You are born with this. You choose your behavior and your manner of dress. Traps/Trans/Trannies are gay men that dress and behave in a feminine way. If you want to fuck traps you are either gay or bi. Probably Bi. That's life. It's not that hard to figure out. If people weren't so insecure about WORDS this wouldn't even be an issue.

I already am, because it's a reality.

because society should discourage this type of behavior because it is harmful and illogical. Should not be illegal but should not be encouraged or celebrated.

your pic related is definitely mental illness

>the hot ones may be mentally ill too but i don't mind ;)

>not being able to reproduce
>wanting to mate with someone who can't reproduce

The definition of degeneracy

I would not

>pro tip: saying it is unnatural is not a legit reason. lots of natural things are bad. should rape and cannibalism be legal? because both of those things are perfectly natural.

I'm fucking hyped for my robo trap body desu.

Those are things that will eventually have the potential to make them more capable as a human than you ever could be though.

XX != XY

He didn't say that, idiot. Read posts before you reply. Before that, kill yourself.

>If I had a gender for every gender out there, I would have two genders. One male, one female.

>he thinks people don't instantly judge you

What's it like being 10 years old? I can't remember.

Because you're a faggot and everything you've said is weak bait or just signalling your degenerate virtues.

h a n g y o u r s e l f

illogical = unnatural retard

Shill thread only posts are pics of traps and shit like
>sociology Hurrdurr
>you would smush dat boipuccci wild ya

Id rather fuck an aboriginal elder and sniff some petrol after that shit than fuck one of those retarded cancer probably kill themselves cunts.

>duel me faggot I see through all your trap cards

Am I actualy doing this?

Like Sup Forums is about gay and the sorts is ok. Because all basically have the same feelings about specialities. So what is thought about it in general, that some can only do it with this or that special kind of partner is untrue.

This must really be accepted and used by the Christian an stormfront kind of organisations.

I feel this could look like a scam. But it isn't.

How did you find this board? Who sent you here. Honestly asking.
giantfreakinrobot.com/sci/cybornetic-man-assaulted-mcdonalds-employees.html
>mount camera to your skull knowing you can't take it off
>willingly turn yourself into a monster
>expect other people to adjust to you constantly recording them
>this is acceptable

no it does not your dunce

Where did you hear this? How did you get this idea. Those two words have different meanings. You're an idiot for thinking otherwise. You just embarrassed yourself.

they can be cute.

If you are saying "judge" in a negative way then of course they don't. The majority of educated people tend to think "oh if thats what floats your boat" and then let you get on with it. Maybe in some hick town in the southern US you might get that judgemental response but in a metropolitan city like London literally nobody gives a fuck especially those younger than say 30. You are more like to get people say "so?" if you said you were a fag than be shocked or repulsed.

You'll be one of the first to get your head caved in when cyborgs rise up.

I've posted on Sup Forums since around late 2006 early 2007. Someone at college told me about it.

>trans
>girls

pro tip: saying it is gay to like trans girls is not a legit reason. trans girls are girls. not guys.

Let's perform a DNA test and see what it has to say about that. Something tells me changing your clothes has little effect on your genes.

pro tip: saying they are mentally ill is not a legit reason. the american psychological association just took it off their list of mental illnesses ( and I think they know a little more about psychology than Sup Forums )

If they are not mentally ill, you will agree they do not require hormonal medication nor cosmetic surgery, right?

pro tip: saying it goes against your religion is not a legit reason. its 2016. still believing in magic sky fairies is ridiculous

"Your reasons aren't legit because I disagree with them"

Absolutely fedorable.

pro tip: saying it is unnatural is not a legit reason. lots of natural things are bad. should rape and cannibalism be legal? because both of those things are perfectly natural.

Legality has nothing to do with hatred.

pro tip: saying they are ugly abominations is not a legit reason. if a trans girl starts taking hormones before puberty she will develop just like a cis girl.

"We should allow people legally considered too mentally immature for a smoke, a poke, or a drink to make irreversible decisions that will affect them for the rest of their lives."

"We should condone child abuse"

Absolutely disgusting.

>trans girls are girls
No.

almost all of it is for attention seeking

illogical: without reason
unnatural: contrary to the ordinary course of nature

something that is contrary to the ordinary course of nature is quite illogical

sorry you didnt have the critical thinking skill to figure that one out for yourself though

(Me)

Is it or is it not likely that gender dystrophia is caused by denial of this for thousands of years.

Only meant as to be seen from a Stormfront or Christian perspective:

And look at the enormous degeneracy towards the principle it is about? I mean all the real men, now being injected hormones to become a woman

AHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK! I need to vomit

Trans make up 0.3% of the population. True psychopaths make up about 1% of the population. Of which 25-30% are in prison for violent crime. Why should 99.7% of the population even be affected by this in any way? Explain why if we consider anything pertaining to trans are we not fighting for psychopaths in prison to be free? Are they not born that way? Is it right to cage them even when they are born that way? Your arguement is based on bullshit and distracting everyone from actual important events happening in the world. Wake the fuck up and spend your time on something that may actually benifit mankind's future

I don't hate them. I think they should be up front about what they are, and I have no interest in ever being with one. That does not mean that I hate them.

>Tumblr
Do you not see how much makeup they're wearing? It's a well-groomed facade. They are fake and artificial.
This will never apply to me. It's much more likely that fascists will kill you before I get killed by a cyborg.
Are you actually retarded? They are not synonyms. Just because something goes against the course of nature doesn't mean it's illogical. Many illogical things exist in nature. You need to stop posting here. You are a child.