Where did you sit?

I boycott movies now, obviously, I'm not retarded, but when I still went, I usually sat at the back, except for the one time I had to sit at the front cause it was full, but that wasn't so bad, I guess, but I think I still prefer the back of the theatre, if I still went, obvs.

Why do you no longer go to movies?

Depends on the theater, really. Smaller screens mean it's better to sit closer, larger ones mean you can hang out in the back section. Every auditorium is going to be different.

middle back

t. Shlomo

Also nice trips, but check these quads!!!!

Last day, last time it's showing. Arrive early and sit smack in the middle of the cinema.
Last one I saw was I, Daniel Blake.

>I boycott movies now, obviously, I'm not retarded

Let's not pretend that this isn't why you started the thread you passive aggressive bitchnigga

>(((((((them)))))))

>le jews!

lol

I don't want hollywood people to have money anymore because they are annoying and overpaid, or at least my money, so I don't give it to them. Been more than a year since I went to the movies, and I cancelled my netflix and everything too. I waffled on netflix, because they annoy hollywood, but ultimately I don't want Aziz Ansari getting any cash, so I cancelled that too.

You idiots who flip flop on only boycott things piecemeal accomplish absolutely nothing. Like going to TFA but boycotting Rogue One? Fucking retarded, it all winds up in the same pocket.

aisle end seat with someone i know next to me to provide a buffer from strangers

Oh ok, it's not because you're autistic. Gotcha.

Go to the theater two or more weeks after a movie's been out, then the ticket revenue goes more to the theater itself and less to the producers/distributors.

This is why immediate ticket tales matter for a movie's actually success.

Back and to the left

>Like going to TFA but boycotting Rogue One

Well that's not very fair. TFA was Disney's first go. How was I supposed to know it was going to be a remake of ANH without reading a spoiler full review. And if Im about reading reviews full of spoilers...... welll then Im a huge faggot. Now I know Disney isn't about creating and is all about cameos and muh nostalgia.

>implying I'm boycotting movies based on their quality.

I don't want them to have money, no matter what.

Why don't you want them to have money?

Can you name a thing they have done in the last year that isn't fucking retarded?

>not sitting on men's faces

my Lance of Longinus in your Central Dogma

DEAD CENTER +/- 2

3/4 THE WAY BACK USUALLY

AND NOW MOST THEATERS ARE RESERVED SO YOU CAN LOCK IN THE GOOD SEATS ON FANDANGO AND DONT HAVE TO SHOW UP EARLY

KEK

>centrefags

>NON-CENTERFAGS

BEING CONTRARIAN HERE JUST GIVES YOU A SHIT VIEWING ANGLE :^)

>tfw sat in someone elses seat during movie
>they asked me to move
>had to look for seat in full theatre while everyone looked at me
>got nervous and yelled out "what is this, an airplane?"
>theatre was dead silent

god fucking shit

>waiting for movie to start
>pretty early
>see some people next to me sit down
>after a while, they leave, but mark their place with coats
>usher comes along and just takes all the coats
>new, different people arrive and sit in those seats
>the original troupe returns and starts bitching out the new group for stealing their seats
>the new people actually get up and leave

Christ. I couldn't believe it. I almost got involved, but whatever, if those people wanted to be cowards and acquiesce to the assholes, it's not my place, literally.

Where do they put the free coats?

Do they steal the money in it first?

>Usher stole their coats
TNB