PRAISE SNYDER

PRAISE ZACK SNYDER
PRAISE ZACK SNYDER

The greatest director. The one to make truly riveting and thought provoking films like Man Of Steel, The Guardians Of Ga'Hoole, Batman V Superman, Watchmen, and countless others.

Blessed be he.

This is a man among billions, he understands what makes us human, what breaks us, and what makes us rise above it. He witnesses the glory in man and lets it shine through his own work.

marvel btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9V-yYCaytc
is.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KINO DIGITS
MARVEL BTFO

The box office numbers disagree

PRAISE
R
A
I
S
E

DChads unite!

tripfag? Check.
deliberate provocative thread? Check.
Rare get? Check.

Turn your script off and enjoy your ban.

Faggot. Check

NO NO I CAN'T DENY THE DIGITS

I WAS WRONG ALL ALONG SNYDER FORGIVE ME

These digits don't like.

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE SNYDER

MARVELKEK SPOTTED

>tfw smelly disneylets come into this thread trying to prove people wrong but get BTFO in the process
will they ever learn?

Reported

>shill makes a false flag thread surely because he got BTFO in another thread
>Almighthy KEK (pbuh) unironically agrees with what he says

Why can't marlelcucks catch a break lads?

>like

lmao, fuck off, buddy.

>b-b-b-but y-you broke the rules! Im telling
lmao

Marvelcucks in full damage control here tonight.

t. Reddit

not him but script gets are pathetic, lad. it's much better when it's a random get.

>MCUck detected

Praise Snyder

Script gets aren't a thing.

Sorry, I'm not a child who watches banal superhero films.

Yes they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=x9V-yYCaytc

nice

Double trips witnessed!!!

All. Complete. Shit.

I just re-watched Man of Steel with my parents who hadn't seen it. Such a great film, hopefully gonna watch BvS Ultimate Edition again tomorrow.

Not reliable, especially for large gets on faster boards where multiple people will be trying. Not OP but I've had good gets before and it seems all people reflexively claim scripts, not realizing someone has to fet it.

>MCUck doesn't understand how ineffective scripts are

Former marvel cucklet here

I can officially announce that i have been Snydertold.

i have been putting off seeing it because i don't usually see movies just because of hype.

The movie was amazing, i felt immersed in the world, there were moments where i felt real sadness which is rare for me. the only other films which have done this to me ar UP! and Zack Snyder's other epic WATCHMEN.

When it was over and i walked out in to the car park, it was heartbreaking going from the beautiful visuals of Metropolis and Gotham to a concrete slab with hundreds of cars.

the drive home gave me time to gather my thoughts, in one word i describe Batman v Superman as a Masterpiece.

Now i just hope my eyes recover soon, they hurt like a bitch...

If you need to write that much to justify a shit film filled with not even film school tier religious imagary

>LOOK LOOK SUPERMAN IS IN A CHURCH TALKING TO A PRIEST AND LOOK ON THE LEFT SIDE IS A STAINED GLASS WINDOW OF JESUS. JESUS IS PRAYING TO GOD (HIMSELF) FOR GUIDEANCE. JUST LIKE SUPERMAN IS TRYING TO GET GUIDANCE FROM GOD! OMG 10/10!!!! GOAT

All superhero films are utter shite, but even I know that superhero films are escapist power fantasies, not shit for philosophical or theological debate (and highschool tier at that). You could write that shit for literally every film and justify it as some amazing deep film.

Civil War did a more relevant discussion, which was also relevant to the time period it was released and did it in a better way. Note, I do not think it's good, just it was better. I could write a tl;dr set of posts making it out to be GMOAT, but I don't because it's a superhero film and I don't have to defend it and pretend it's something it's not.

I'm 80% sure that all these people defending DC films are doing it for shits and giggles, not because they like it. Or maybe it's the Sup Forums invaders or reddit comic readers wanting to company war.

Sup Forums isn't fast though. It's one of the smaller boards. Majority of this site is Sup Forums, then Sup Forums, then Sup Forums, then /vg/ I believe. There is a graph somewhere.

>I'm 80% sure that all these people defending DC films are doing it for shits and giggles, not because they like it. Or maybe it's the Sup Forums invaders or reddit comic readers wanting to company war.
All wrong.

Sup Forums HATES DCEU, and reddit does too. This is the only place with a sizable DC audience. And yes, your argument that it is shit because it is considered to be in the category of "capeshit" is false, becausethese movies are not comparable to other cape films in any manner.

I remember seeing 300 in the cinema, I wasn't expecting anything, seen no trailers, I thought the poster looked shit and I was blorwn away.

>shite
>eurotrashdetected.jpg

>it's a tripfag makes a retarded post episode

Filtered.

No surprise the attention seeking tripfag is a scriptfag too

Why can't marvel manlets catch a break? As a DChad I feel sorry for them.

Literally not an argument.

Found the Russian hacker

Holy shit

praise kek, praise Snyder.

godless euronigger degenerate detected.

T.marvel pajeet

I live in America, I was born in America. Just my dad was Scottish and says shite, so I say it too. Sorry USA doesn't have a culture unless it's Englishfags or Germancucks or blacks or spics.

I was just about to sleep now I need to pray to zack for 5 hours straight

Thank you zack for opening my eyes to true kinography and restoring my faith in God.

>civil war
>relevant

>literally promotes an agenda of cucking yourself to government and letting your friends/allies be put into bondage for being too powerful

yeah it's just great, really a movie for the whole family.

>IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING IMPLYING

HE IS THE MAN THAT GRABS THE SUN

He's lost in his own theme park.

I never said it was great, did you not even read my post? What is it with Sup Forums SPECIFICALLY not reading entire posts?

>Civil War did a more relevant discussion, which was also relevant to the time period it was released and did it in a better way

Don't read this spoiler, you won't like it:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Realy makes u think.

So you're saying that discussing the paradox between control and liberty, the control of guns, personal responsibility, political ideologies, bureaucracyification of everything and vigilantism isn't relevant in a period where riots were happening over cop killings, BLM and shit.

>TFA outperformed everything

That sort of shit just encourages people to put JJ in a director's chair. Absolutely fucking horrible.

>14 films
>only $16m difference

Fucking WEW.

>average of films

Still relevant since we're talking a franchise, as opposed to standalone films. Marvel survives on the strength of Iron Man, GOTG and the Avengers. All their other movies are so shitty, it drags the average down to half of the Avenger's take.

>really makes u think

>almost the same average
>DCEU has just started and it's still introducing characters

Really made me ponder indeed my friend

Yes? I said only $16m difference in average. That's nothing.

Thanks based Snyder

Thanks based Snyder

Thanks based Snyder

Thanks based Snyder

Thanks Based Snyder

The hero of blockbuster cinema.

while i utterly detest your infantile capeshit war shit threads, i must express profound envy of your immaculate digits

THANKS BASED SNYDER

I pray to snyder that he will deliver the final kino in the quadrilogy.

They will stumble, they will fall...

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1482757876086.webm

Based Snyder. I'm fully convinced the vile critique of his films is a campaign to disenfranchise a fantastic director.

It's unbelievable how much fanart the DCEU has.

Does anyone have other great DCEU wallpapers?

filler text

OC coming through

Hol up

The movie's shit but these are pretty great.

Holy fuck, this is amazing.

Honestly he looks like he has skin cancer or leprosy in this one

whats a script get?

A tripfag using a script to get sexts, that's about as boring, hollow and not praiseworthy as Snyder's DC films.

What did KeK mean by this? Was BvS kinographie all along?