Get 4 hours of sleep everynight cause you watch movies and your too afraid to wake up the next day

>get 4 hours of sleep everynight cause you watch movies and your too afraid to wake up the next day

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/8059351/The_Silva_Method_-full_course_incl_workbook
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I literally can't do that. It's hard as fuck to fall asleep but when I do it's 10 hours minimum.

to*

>try to stay up all night watching movies
>just end up browsing Sup Forums until 6 AM

>try to watch a movie over 1.5 hrs long
>forget whats its even about half way thru
>fap

>turn on movie
>turn it off after 10 mins because that's another 2 hours i would have wasted
>waste them anyway browsing on here

>sleep 12 hours a day because I have nothing in my life
>don't really care because I have nothing in my life
Why won't my body just stop working when I sleep?

living the dream

Oh man I thought I was the only one. I'm like an insomniac, until I fall asleep. Then nothing can wake me.

>too worried and anxious to fall sleep
>no reason to wake up

>read this
>tear up

>watching a movie
>suddenly remember that I'm going to die someday
>have a panic attack
>can't focus on movie

>stay up all day doing nothing
>should go to bed soon
>pull out the vodka and finally watch a movie or tv series
>stay up many more hours than I should have

Why can't I do this when I'm not doing anything?
It's why I wake up so late.

i can't sleep for more than 6 hours anymore i keep waking up too hungry no matter when or how much i eat

Damn. Are you a fat fuck at least?

>Binge watch 8 mins of a kino
>Just switch off and start browsing wikifeet

no

>Really enjoying a movie for the first 20-30 minutes, ready to buckle in for the ride
>Thoughts drift to all of my real life disappointments and failures during slow or dialogue-heavy scene
>Return my attention to the movie and no longer find myself capable of enjoying it

>wake up
>consider suicide

SOON

>tfw had to get together with normie relatives over the holidays
>awful experience as usual as i still live with my parents with no gf
>one of the normie fuckers gives me the flu
>chug nyquil just to fall asleep
>can only stay asleep for 4 hours before wake up in chills, coughing, sneezing, congested

FUCK THE HOLIDAYS REEEEEEEEEEE

>Enjoying movie
>Brief tonal shift in dialogue or music score completely ruins it

A lot of you guys would really benefit from learning self-hypnosis and/or some form of meditation.

I personally recommend the Silva method, it comes on an audiobook and once you've followed the instructions through a few times, you can switch your mind off at will in a matter of seconds. It's really nice and relaxing and makes life a lot easier. Pretty sure it's on Pirate Bay.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/8059351/The_Silva_Method_-full_course_incl_workbook

They make some pretty wild claims, just go into it expecting a self-hypnosis system for relaxing and relieving stress and it won't disappoint.

this happens way too often

Does anyone else feel a vague sense of fear and panic all the time?

ITT 16-19 year olds here to meme

Yes. Anyone else starts getting unseasy and then panicking, until you end up basically chocking and silent screaming after thinking about your life or people?

Yes, you can forget about it by distracting yourself but it's the kind of thing that is always there, like background noise.

>until you end up basically chocking and silent screaming after thinking about your life or people
Not that bad but I used to puke when thinking about things like that.

Yeah, it sucks.

But you know what user, you can leave here just as easily as turning off the movie.

But this is the better experience. You like all the people, all the ideas, and bouncing between them.

That movie was predictable, it would've added nothing to your life apart from having done it. Here you learn new things, interact, you never know what you'll see next and it's all made by so many different fantastic people.

You made the right choice.

Legit good advice. Try this anons.

>implying watching kino is wasting time

look at this pleb

literally me